Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So few replies on this site?

Jump to newest

By *rAdventurer OP   Man
over a year ago

Richmond

Being a genuine honest and talkative person myself I am disappointed by the lack of replies from Women on this site. I would say that for every 10 messages sent on average over my time on here I would be lucky to get 2 replies?! I am friendly ask a question to get a conversation going and then....nowt and message reads deleted or sometimes been read...as for a reply!

What is going on here folks? Can anyone tell me as to get verifications and friends people have to comminicate and I am not finding that here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Being a genuine honest and talkative person myself I am disappointed by the lack of replies from Women on this site. I would say that for every 10 messages sent on average over my time on here I would be lucky to get 2 replies?! I am friendly ask a question to get a conversation going and then....nowt and message reads deleted or sometimes been read...as for a reply!

What is going on here folks? Can anyone tell me as to get verifications and friends people have to comminicate and I am not finding that here?"

Congrats...you are ahead of the norm!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

who is this norman you speak of?

over a year ago

This is your third reply already

By *rAdventurer OP   Man
over a year ago

Richmond

jeez what is the norm?!

over a year ago

"Being a genuine honest and talkative person myself I am disappointed by the lack of replies from Women on this site. I would say that for every 10 messages sent on average over my time on here I would be lucky to get 2 replies?! I am friendly ask a question to get a conversation going and then....nowt and message reads deleted or sometimes been read...as for a reply!

What is going on here folks? Can anyone tell me as to get verifications and friends people have to comminicate and I am not finding that here?"

if you are disappointing then why are you hear - woman on this site dont have to mail to every single guy they be here for ever and wont have any fun. as people said before

go to clubs socials in your area an try the chat rooms;

relax wont work over night - its all about Patience

over a year ago

A female friend of mine is on this site but only logs on once (maybe twice) a week.

She reckons when she logs on she usually has 80-90 emails waiting for her and while she is looking through them, another 20 might come through just because she is showing 'online'

So that gives you some idea of the volumes a single woman in her early 30's might receive and hence why so many mails go unanswered.

over a year ago

i never get replies as they think im a nutter

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Norman wisdom...

Normal of couse... jeesh!

over a year ago

Most new guys will get the same experience as you say you are having.

You have lots of competition, just have a look at other guys profiles and see if you can see how they do it.

The same rules will apply on a swinging site as apply in real life when it comes to pulling a member of the opposite sex. If you struggle to pull in the real world, you will struggle here too.

It's hard to get your personality across in your profile and in your emails, but then again it is for everyone, so then may be it will come down to how attractive you look in your pics.

Most people tend to be better in face to face situations, so if you can't get a meet, get yourself along to one or more of the socials that are regularly held.

Did you think it would be easy to pull here? Most do, but they quickly learn that it's not quite like that.

Best of luck

over a year ago

"Most new guys will get the same experience as you say you are having.

You have lots of competition, just have a look at other guys profiles and see if you can see how they do it.

The same rules will apply on a swinging site as apply in real life when it comes to pulling a member of the opposite sex. If you struggle to pull in the real world, you will struggle here too.

It's hard to get your personality across in your profile and in your emails, but then again it is for everyone, so then may be it will come down to how attractive you look in your pics.

Most people tend to be better in face to face situations, so if you can't get a meet, get yourself along to one or more of the socials that are regularly held.

Did you think it would be easy to pull here? Most do, but they quickly learn that it's not quite like that.

Best of luck"

this is the best reply i have read for a while x

over a year ago

You're profile is good and you come across well but i guess it's just the amount of mail ladies get. Try using the chat rooms....I only meet ppl I have spoken too and seen on cam xx

over a year ago

maybe ur punching above ur weight. most people are here to fuck.

whats ur score rate off site?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I send lots of replies, so its not because we don't send any!

By *kexplorersCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"You're profile is good and you come across well but i guess it's just the amount of mail ladies get. Try using the chat rooms....I only meet ppl I have spoken too and seen on cam xx"

Totally agree with the chat rooms as this gives you the oppurtunity to strike up a conversation. Also invest in a webcam if you do not have one already (also keep the cam on your face lol)

In the real world you would not chat to someone without showing your face, so why be different on here

By *rAdventurer OP   Man
over a year ago

Richmond

to jackandkate1 that is an excellent reply with some good info - thanks.

By *rAdventurer OP   Man
over a year ago

Richmond

to sbaybay - I would hope everyone is here to fuck! Outside and Inside this site I go for Quality as defined by my preferences

By *rAdventurer OP   Man
over a year ago

Richmond

to wetandwild999 - Thanks for your positive comments too!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Effort=results

Moaning=negativity

over a year ago

i found putting updates on daily and joining in on forums inc my own posts has got me a few new contacts.

your profile is very gd. patience is needed on here though. gd luck im sure you will get more mail now

over a year ago

a request or a wink would be nice i dont get nothing from here

over a year ago

i think forums are great for starting conversations and the chatroom can be great fun

but socials are the best way to mingle meet people

enjoy it xxxx

over a year ago

It depends on the content of the mail, but some women probably won't even read the mail. Strictly because of the amount of mails they must get from us single guys.

I struggled at first, but now get loads of replies, or sometimes it's them that mail me first.

As has been suggested, get yourself in the chatroom and get your personality on display instead of just your face and random mails.

Most of the ladies and couples here are very friendly and talkative once you get to know them.

The key is to just be yourself. You seem like a nice enough bloke, so I'm sure you will soon get meets.

Best of luck

over a year ago

women get swamped with emails lol xx but totally agree socials are the best way to show your face and meet new people.. always so that others know u r real lol and not a nutter pmsl xx

over a year ago

I'm a quirky wee bugger with mail. I tend to reply to people who have made me laugh or even random really crap chat up lines that make me giggle

Steer away from the copy paste type messages...Try make the mail specific to the person you're mailing....But keep it shortish so you don't sit all day wasting you time. Attatch a face pic even tho it's on you're profile. I will open messages with pics much quicker than those without.

over a year ago

Change your message style and get to socials so people can actually meet you in person.

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

I would say you are doing bloody well with a 20% reply rate even if they are all no thanks!!!

over a year ago

You get 2 out of 10 replies?!

You lucky sod!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hi Paul,

You say you get a 2 in 10 response. Are those responses Yes's or No's ..... it makes a difference ? 2 no's is a 100% bomb out.

Several people gave you the advice to go to socials and meet in the flesh. That is NOT really going to help you get laid UNLESS it's a RICHMOND social or thereabouts.

Going to a general social will mean you eat sausage rolls and drink beer with people from all over the country and have a laugh.

Even if you meet fantastic people at a social you are hardly likely to get to meet them again unless one of you is willing to travel over 200 miles for a shag.

Go to local clubs and local socials.

You say you cannot accomodate. Why not?

Why not say in your profile if you are willing to go dutch for good long sessions in hotels or whether you are married , have kids or a civil partner who doesn't know what you are up to?

Like you I don't use the message service to chat on. I like to get a message , respond , talk on the phone and arrange a meet or not. If I don't like the sound of them on the phone.

Your profile appears well written but it's essence can be shortened to one sentence and here it is .....'I want sex now' There are other women here besides me that will pick up on that. Maybe that's not what they want.

The fact that you are shocked that you send messages and people don't respond does say to me that you cannot BELIEVE that the stupid women on here don't drop everything they are doing and RUN not walk to the very wonderful you.

Maybe they don't like your pics ?

Maybe you message people too far away?

Maybe you message people who's profile clearly states what they want but you chose to ingore it and mail them anyway.

Getting on the forums will bring you chat mates on the forums. Maybe you might meet one or two cos of that but again they will be LOCAL. Most of the time you will be chatting in the forum to people who are not only miles away but who don't want to meet up anyway. They are generally not wearing pvc and wanking to your message but they are wearing marigolds and doing the dishes whilst shouting at their kids to shut up and keep watching the t.v.

My advice.

1. Extend your profile a little with where you expect the meets to take place.

2. Read peoples profiles.

3. Message ONLY those in your age and distance range.

4. Go to local clubs and meets.

5. Have a plan B to keep you smiling while you are still not getting sex.

Love Gran xx

By *rAdventurer OP   Man
over a year ago

Richmond

To Paulie1 and Granny-Crumpet many thanks for your words of advice and wisdom - It is nice to see that people can take time out to help others - so 20% is doin ok, great! - now to aim for 30%!

over a year ago

dont listen to granny

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"dont listen to granny "

Oh shush. Just keep showing everyone the piccie of your lovely camera...

over a year ago

its a phone with a built in cam actually

over a year ago

i did quite well when i first joined but now seem to get only a few replies?

ohh well guess peole have got to know me , lol

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

your doing very well, when I send them a message I don't even get a reply. Tried being nice, tried being flirty, tried being basic, tried replying to what they have in there profile.

over a year ago

"Most new guys will get the same experience as you say you are having.

Best of luck

this is the best reply i have read for a while x"

+1 and no joke

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"its a phone with a built in cam actually "

oooooooo aksherlly ......

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Even if you happen to be over six foot, and are good for nine inches down below, and you can prove it on cam, it's still hard work on here! Lol

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

OP, you say you're asking a friendly question to get the conversation going..... Is that all you're doing?

Our profile states more than a one liner but i'm sick of opening mails that consist entirely of "Hi, how are you"

What am I supposed to say to that? "Hi, actually I had a shit day, my dog died and my job sucks - hows you?" (I don't have a dog and I love my job but you get the idea?)

Also love the mails that read

"free tonight?"

"mmmmmmmmmmm"

etc etc

Try doing a little more than asking a question. We prefer a few lines about the guy (or couple), likes, dislikes, what attracted him/them to our profile. Although everyone wants something different, I would say a profile should give a good indication of what most are looking for so that'd be a good start to give you an idea.

*Her*

over a year ago

Hi mate I think you will find many of the profiles are bogus.

What you have is a mixture of people with multiple profiles.Men pretending to be women and the Sidney Uni doing a study on swinging ff sake!!

There also appears to be quite a few pro working girls and some "semi" pro working girls.

Be careful who you give your details to there are many dodgy characters on the net and these sites have more than the average.

You also can't take into account downright ignorant bastards who think (with some justification I'm afraid)that some single men on here are tossers who can't pull in the real world.

The sheer volume of men to women allows some ladies to behave in a way that the real world of bars and nightclubs would make a mockery of.

All this said there are nice,honest and genuine folk on here but not as many as you would think.

On here as anywhere you are responsible for your security.

Last but not least If you have sent a polite and open intro to someone and they can't be arsed to say "thanks but no thanks" they can fuck off!

over a year ago

"Hi mate I think you will find many of the profiles are bogus.

What you have is a mixture of people with multiple profiles.Men pretending to be women and the Sidney Uni doing a study on swinging ff sake!!

There also appears to be quite a few pro working girls and some "semi" pro working girls.

Be careful who you give your details to there are many dodgy characters on the net and these sites have more than the average.

You also can't take into account downright ignorant bastards who think (with some justification I'm afraid)that some single men on here are tossers who can't pull in the real world.

The sheer volume of men to women allows some ladies to behave in a way that the real world of bars and nightclubs would make a mockery of.

All this said there are nice,honest and genuine folk on here but not as many as you would think.

Last but not least If you have sent a polite and open intro to someone and they can't be arsed to say "thanks but no thanks" they can fuck off! "

and i thought i was cynical

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"Hi mate I think you will find many of the profiles are bogus.

Last but not least If you have sent a polite and open intro to someone and they can't be arsed to say "thanks but no thanks" they can fuck off! "

....how to put yourself across in a positive manner....NOT!!!

over a year ago

It must be Thursday

over a year ago

Not cynical just realistic.The evidence is there and I'm only saying what is obvious to see.

over a year ago

I'm a positive person by nature but that does not mean I'll tow a line and say nothing when "something is rotten in the state of Denmark".

Swingers are as good or as bad as any one else however many causing the problems are not swingers just odd balls or people with an agenda.

By *rAdventurer OP   Man
over a year ago

Richmond

This topic is certainly raising some very interesting points! Are there more Men than Women in the UK or are there simply more Men than Women after Sex?

over a year ago

2nd week here and I think I'm addicted to the forum. Learnt lots of theory this week, must put it into practice now.

Assuming I meet the profile criteria, the only excuse for not getting a meet now is me! Hmmmmmm!

over a year ago

"It must be Thursday "
posted 1 day ago

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"This topic is certainly raising some very interesting points! Are there more Men than Women in the UK or are there simply more Men than Women after Sex? "

You want a history of slut shaming, and why women are afraid of admitting they want NSA sex!

Of course men massively out number women,if you dont want to meet couples then there are very few women who are going to be near enough to you and interested.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

2 replies in ten is dam good going..thats a 20% response rate..and 20% more than we get!

over a year ago

I'd get peeved and give up replying to 500+ "hi how are you's" and even the longer more polite version of "hi how are you", if your message is among the 500+ and you never got a thanks but no thanks, no reply instantly ohhh within 5 minutes might be replied to more positively later, i'd hang fire with the "you can f off thing", just a thought,,

Post new Message to Thread