Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

damm you all i need to go now again x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i am going to say something controversial now....

Chams isn't the be all and end all....

it just happens to be centrally located.. and people outside the midlands don't travel to see other clubs like those up north have... in scotland do.. in the north east.... from the south west ect ect ect....

over a year ago

its close for me

thats why i like it x

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I haven't had the pleasure of going yet but really really want to.. on a night where there is lots of Black men

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Gives Fabio a clap

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

tried quite a few clubs and chams still comes out on top

its the club all others

aspire to emulate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i am going to say something controversial now....

it just happens to be centrally located.. and people outside the midlands don't travel to see other clubs like those up north have... in scotland do.. in the north east.... from the south west ect ect ect....

"

*taps foot impatiently*

Offered to come up there last week... and you were 'busy' hurrumph..lol

over a year ago

"I haven't had the pleasure of going yet but really really want to.. on a night where there is lots of Black men "

I think thats shallow. Sorry, but there you are.

over a year ago

"I haven't had the pleasure of going yet but really really want to.. on a night where there is lots of Black men

I think thats shallow. Sorry, but there you are."

its just the persons prefrence

over a year ago

"I haven't had the pleasure of going yet but really really want to.. on a night where there is lots of Black men

its just the persons prefrence "

Fair point

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I think thats shallow. Sorry, but there you are."

Why is it shallow? It's what I'm on this site to meet..

over a year ago

Why is it shallow? It's what I'm on this site to meet.. "

its not babe, we all have preferences and we all like different things, this is what makes us human

over a year ago

Have already appologised, publicly and privately, just being a bit sharp tongued.

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

please dont be put off going to chams because of a few negative comments,its a great place,the staff are wonderful,ant trouble they DO sort out,best club by far xxx

over a year ago

"Have already appologised, publicly and privately, just being a bit sharp tongued."

dont worry about it we all have sharp tongue days

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I'm stuck for words...

over a year ago

lol

im very rarely that stcuk for words

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Gives Fabio a clap "

Poor _abio...there is cream for it I'm sure....

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Yeay!

It's good - don't get me wrong - we had a (very) good time on Sunday. However, I also really like our (much) smaller club local to where we live - so much so that I can often be found there most weekends.

Chams is massively hyped up (imvho) - referred to by some as the 'mecca' of swinging clubs. It's good fun and in a central location, don't get me wrong - but it does have it's quiet nights like other clubs and there are things about it that people will moan about (eg: chlorine levels, heating, uneven floors, smoke coming into top level from deck) (NOT necessarily all my moans - but things I've heard people say).

Overall, it's still a damn good place for the parties, though

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"lol

im very rarely that stcuk for words "

And you say Frock needs her mouth kept shut....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Gives Fabio a clap

Poor _abio...there is cream for it I'm sure...."

over a year ago

"lol

im very rarely that stcuk for words

And you say Frock needs her mouth kept shut.... "

i liked u

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

someone had to say it... it is chams this, chams that... and I wonder how many people outside of the midlands have actually done all the travelling that the rest of us have to do because chams is centrally located...

for example.. if there was a nice club lets say in glasgow... would people actually think of going north?? whereas people are expected to go the other way....

maybe it is a general thing... people from the north travel south, but you don't get as many doing the reverse.... and i think some of that may well be the fact that people have gotten lazy because they have a club on their doorstep so to speak

over a year ago

"someone had to say it... it is chams this, chams that... and I wonder how many people outside of the midlands have actually done all the travelling that the rest of us have to do because chams is centrally located...

for example.. if there was a nice club lets say in glasgow... would people actually think of going north?? whereas people are expected to go the other way....

maybe it is a general thing... people from the north travel south, but you don't get as many doing the reverse.... and i think some of that may well be the fact that people have gotten lazy because they have a club on their doorstep so to speak

"

if I was in the area with work yes I would go to another club but as I don't drive and im independent enough to find my own way there and back that's one reason I like chams so much and the other is the jacuzzi

i wont travel for meets no more as i found people wasnt always what they seemed

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

i go from the south to the north in fact going up in november

and to be honest i find northean clubs very freindly unlike some of the southern clubs

and yes i love chams aswell when i get the chance to go there also very freindly

over a year ago

"someone had to say it... it is chams this, chams that... and I wonder how many people outside of the midlands have actually done all the travelling that the rest of us have to do because chams is centrally located...

"

For me personally probably not as even Chams is a struggle for me to travel to, hence I only ever go as a couple

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I've been up to Edinburgh a couple of times to meet someone - I'd have gone to a club if I'd found one I liked from reviews and talking to people (I really like the sound of CJs but we couldn't go there because it's Glasgow - move to it Edinburgh and we'd have gone for sure)

over a year ago

I am a regular to Chams but have been to parties in London and Abfabs. I love the venue at Abfabs, if you could have the Chams crowd in Abfabs that would be brilliant. A lot of people from different areas that I've spoken to have said that Chams is the best they've been to tho.

Am going to a BMFC party at Arousals on Saturday night so will see how that compares

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Haven't been but have thought about it.

over a year ago

"Gives Fabio a clap "

Gives Rugger a lick hmmm

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/08/11 12:42:13]

over a year ago

"I've been up to Edinburgh a couple of times to meet someone - I'd have gone to a club if I'd found one I liked from reviews and talking to people (I really like the sound of CJs but we couldn't go there because it's Glasgow - move to it Edinburgh and we'd have gone for sure)"

well it was my first time down south for a club- and was pretty much a highlight to my year...and proves that some distances are worth travelling for(even tho i fucked up a few times lol)

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"well it was my first time down south for a club- and was pretty much a highlight to my year...and proves that some distances are worth travelling for(even tho i fucked up a few times lol)"

They are indeed..

And fucking up sounds fine - as long as it's alternated with downwards movements too...

over a year ago

"

well it was my first time down south for a club- and was pretty much a highlight to my year...and proves that some distances are worth travelling for(even tho i fucked up a few times lol)"

Do you remember it Paddy???

over a year ago

We like to go to different clubs but it's nice to meet someone there, even if it's just sociably.

We are both very very shy you see.

over a year ago

Errr... Is it me folks..?? But Jacqs original post asked us all, very lightheartedly, to stop talking about Chams...;-)

.... Because all discussions were feeding her desire to go back... NOW!!

Perhaps... If Chams is not, for some, the be all and end all... The thread can be avoided...;-);-)

Those who wish to play are, equally free to do so....;-)

Simples...

over a year ago

i need to go back i have the horn x

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"................ people from the north travel south, but you don't get as many doing the reverse...."

Not knocking you Fabio, but it depends how far north you have to travel before you even get to Chams!

over a year ago

"

Lots travel up from the south to Chams

It is the only club i've been to so far so can't comment if better or worse

over a year ago

Am going to a BMFC party at Arousals on Saturday night so will see how that compares

Hopefully they bounce back after relegation last season

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

_abio, I agree with you!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the point i was trying to make was that for the most part everyone is having to travel to the centre (in this case chams) from the regions... be that the south west... or the north east... or scotland... or northern ireland

some time people hype it up so much that it does two things...

1)people from near the centre don't go out and explore other clubs...

2)it does and can work to the detriment of local clubs... for local clubs to survive and thrive they have to get people in the areas to support them...

if you can constuctively get clubs and owners to improve then do it... but sometimes chams is seen as this "big overhanging behemouth" and in the end I don't think that helps

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Im just jealous we dont have any clubs in Northern Ireland

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Gives Fabio a clap

Gives Rugger a lick hmmm "

Nice tongue action

( hope it is the male half )

over a year ago

"Im just jealous we dont have any clubs in Northern Ireland "

Now theres a business opportunity!

By *ssentialminx2011Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

LILMISS 75:

iLL GO WITH YA BBES ~ ADORE BBC'S XX :-

over a year ago

"

well it was my first time down south for a club- and was pretty much a highlight to my year...and proves that some distances are worth travelling for(even tho i fucked up a few times lol)

Do you remember it Paddy??? "

snippets lol

over a year ago

There are clubs closer to me, however, I like Chams in Darlaston, and prefer to go there, as most of the staff know me, and they look out for me.

over a year ago

"

Do you remember it Paddy???

snippets lol"

Goodness just what was in that punch? lol

over a year ago

AbFab is by far the best club we've ever been to. Luxurious setting with well kitted out playrooms and an amazing heated covered pool to frollick in. Sauna, large cinema, hot tubs and a stable block out back for BDSM play - Chams doesn't even come close to it. But, I do like Chams for what it is.

over a year ago

"AbFab is by far the best club we've ever been to. Luxurious setting with well kitted out playrooms and an amazing heated covered pool to frollick in. Sauna, large cinema, hot tubs and a stable block out back for BDSM play - Chams doesn't even come close to it. But, I do like Chams for what it is."

I havnt been to chams but have been to a few clubs and have to say for me abfabs is my favourite and the facilities are always being improved. Never been in the cinema oh hang on that will be the room with the huge screen in know to me and my friend as the jizz room

Post new Message to Thread