Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Secret Of Sex ;-)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello class

After much research, and wow, what a rabbit hole I believe I have stumbled across something very intriguing indeed. On a level where, It truly is NOT about how you get to orgasm, but infact what you do, once you get there

Before I say more, If there is a "Secret of Sex" (of, NOT to)what do you think it might be?

David

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The secret to sex with me is to limit overuse of emojis.

over a year ago

"The secret to sex with me is to limit overuse of emojis. "

Note for future.

over a year ago

To lye back and enjoy

over a year ago

Put the penis in the vagina?

By *ack_at_the_farm....Man
over a year ago

woodhall spa

Oysters

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, let me explain more. The Law of attraction AND Quantum physics (oooer) tells us that it is out thoughts that create our reality, ie, our lives are what we think they are. The law of attraction suggests that when thoughts are backed by energy, (emotion = energy in motion)you will manifest those thoughts. So,,,,if sexual energy is of course "Creational Energy" then when making a baby, the thoughts are focussed on creating that baby When was the last time you focussed on the Creational energy?? Do you know the story of the genie and the lamp? Your thoughts are your wishes, be careful what you wish for, when the genie pops out of the bottle

over a year ago

"Ok, let me explain more. The Law of attraction AND Quantum physics (oooer) tells us that it is out thoughts that create our reality, ie, our lives are what we think they are. The law of attraction suggests that when thoughts are backed by energy, (emotion = energy in motion)you will manifest those thoughts. So,,,,if sexual energy is of course "Creational Energy" then when making a baby, the thoughts are focussed on creating that baby When was the last time you focussed on the Creational energy?? Do you know the story of the genie and the lamp? Your thoughts are your wishes, be careful what you wish for, when the genie pops out of the bottle"

I'm regretting wondering if you could write even more inanity. Damn my thoughts.

over a year ago

"Put the penis in the vagina? "

Hmmm I see... Let me get some paper to write this down

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Ok, let me explain more. The Law of attraction AND Quantum physics (oooer) tells us that it is out thoughts that create our reality, ie, our lives are what we think they are. The law of attraction suggests that when thoughts are backed by energy, (emotion = energy in motion)you will manifest those thoughts. So,,,,if sexual energy is of course "Creational Energy" then when making a baby, the thoughts are focussed on creating that baby When was the last time you focussed on the Creational energy?? Do you know the story of the genie and the lamp? Your thoughts are your wishes, be careful what you wish for, when the genie pops out of the bottle"

I'm cynical quantum physics tells us this. Or that's the entemology of emotion ! #geek

Post new Message to Thread