Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Packing!

Jump to newest

By *yldstyle OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I'm off on holiday in just over a week. This is my only weekend off before we go, so its time to pack.

I find this so hard. Even worse that the three of us are only having cabin cases for a week in the sun.

My bedroom has stuff everywhere and it's a nightmare.

Anyone any tips or ways to make this less of a chore!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Chuck it all in the case and forget about it. Unless it's the middle of nowhere, if you forget something you can just buy it when you get there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Chuck it all in the case and forget about it. Unless it's the middle of nowhere, if you forget something you can just buy it when you get there "

Pretty much what I do lol

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Be brutal! I did 5 days beach/dancing hol from cabin case and still didn't use half of it!

over a year ago

Liven it up. Pack each other's cases and take what's packed. Toiletries excepted, no sanity checking what's been packed and develop a faith in someone to pray to. Make it interesting anyway;-)

By *yldstyle OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Liven it up. Pack each other's cases and take what's packed. Toiletries excepted, no sanity checking what's been packed and develop a faith in someone to pray to. Make it interesting anyway;-)"

My boys would be terrible packing for me. They wouldn't care about my wobbly bits though and agonise over every item going in mind you!

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I am the most ineffective, inefficient packer ever. Shockingly bad. I just throw stuff in at the last minute after spending two weeks trying to pack bits

over a year ago

I'm packing this weekend too, it's normally Fred's job but as he's working this weekend and it's only me going it's all down to me, I need to pack for all weathers and have no idea where to start.

Post new Message to Thread