Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

friend invites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

do any couples or singles get friend invites after one message or even none must be thee most annoying thing on fab

especially from newbies who have not been photo verified or verified by meet or webcam.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"do any couples or singles get friend invites after one message or even none must be thee most annoying thing on fab

especially from newbies who have not been photo verified or verified by meet or webcam. "

As I have said before; the last time I randomly approached an utter stranger and said "let's be friends", I was about four and in the sandpit on holiday. It's a perplexing practice.

over a year ago

I just bulk delete every so often.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Hold on to the invite wait until they are offline then accept ..check out their private pics then delete from friends list

over a year ago

Who cares. If you want to see my pics add me. This isn't real life

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

All the time. Apparently if you don't delete them the sender can't ask again so I just leave mine

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I just bulk delete every so often. "

Unfortunately when you do that they can instantly request again all of mine just sit there so they can't keep requesting, it's far less annoying than getting the same people requesting constantly.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hold on to the invite wait until they are offline then accept ..check out their private pics then delete from friends list "
oooh crafty

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Hold on to the invite wait until they are offline then accept ..check out their private pics then delete from friends list "

I might have to give that a try

over a year ago

"do any couples or singles get friend invites after one message or even none must be thee most annoying thing on fab

especially from newbies who have not been photo verified or verified by meet or webcam.

As I have said before; the last time I randomly approached an utter stranger and said "let's be friends", I was about four and in the sandpit on holiday. It's a perplexing practice. "

I'll add you without asking then

over a year ago

Op. If that's the most annoying thing for you. Your doing alright.

over a year ago

especially from newbies who have not been photo verified or verified by meet or webcam. "

Hundreds of the on a weekly basis

But its a futile pursuit wasted on me as I don't maintain a friend list......

And thats the ah-ha ah-ha I like it .... ah-ah

over a year ago

Often, and they just get deleted. Can't say as it bothers me particularly, I assume they're hoping to see our friends only pics but little did they know there's nothing any more exciting in there.

over a year ago

no varies after years of being on site im guessing the single guys dont like being blocked from messaging us not personal just the way it is lol

over a year ago

Hahaha guilty of this

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

Out of interest, and im not being confrontational as text always sounds. but why are they annoying?

over a year ago

Tempted to go through this thread and invite everyone as a friend

over a year ago

Have a look at Random Friends Requests thread too

over a year ago

lol love it

over a year ago

this is just me ok not forcing my opinion but it's like walking along a street you say hello to that person and suddenly they want to be your mate. its a bit rude dont you think ?

over a year ago

I've never sent a friend request myself. I prefer to receive them. I guess that'll explain why I don't have any lol

over a year ago

"Hold on to the invite wait until they are offline then accept ..check out their private pics then delete from friends list

Hahaha guilty of this "

least you admit it fair play

over a year ago

As I have said before; the last time I randomly approached an utter stranger and said "let's be friends", I was about four and in the sandpit on holiday. It's a perplexing practice.

I'll add you without asking then "

i hear you there x

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I think all the people on my friends list added me, or at least most of them.

When I am chatting to a person or couple and things are going along quite nicely I tell them that if they want to add me that is fine with me. The ball is in their court then and both parties will be happy with their decision.

By *infulSandyCouple
over a year ago

London

I fucking hate it when people do this. Forgive the language but I fucking hate it so much!

If anyone adds us without even talking I give myself carte blanche to be a blunt bitch to the person that does it.

I message them asking why they did it and afterwards, depending on whether they give a good reason or not I block them.

Their reasons for adding as a friend can be incredibly funny and ridiculous which is why I message to ask, at least this way I get some entertainment out of it.

Yes I'm evil, sorry

over a year ago

"I just bulk delete every so often. "
oooo i was born in rochford hospital sadly now a carpark lol x

over a year ago

I fucking hate it when people do this. Forgive the language but I fucking hate it so much!

If anyone adds us without even talking I give myself carte blanche to be a blunt bitch to the person that does it.

I message them asking why they did it and afterwards, depending on whether they give a good reason or not I block them.

Their reasons for adding as a friend can be incredibly funny and ridiculous which is why I message to ask, at least this way I get some entertainment out of it.

your not evil i would say normal reaction really x

Yes I'm evil, sorry "

over a year ago

"Often, and they just get deleted. Can't say as it bothers me particularly, I assume they're hoping to see our friends only pics but little did they know there's nothing any more exciting in there."
cancelled friends request lol kidding

over a year ago

Haha, I do this. Glad I'm not the only one

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

Yes I'm evil, sorry "

Wow. I cant imagine having that much power! How do you control it

By *infulSandyCouple
over a year ago

London

Yes I'm evil, sorry

Wow. I cant imagine having that much power! How do you control it"

My Uncle Ben said something to me before he passed about "great power and great responsibility" that helps keep my powers in check lol

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Login to fab, delete all friends requests, delete all winks and crack on. It's a daily ritual.

Post new Message to Thread