Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Searches

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It would be cool if there was a search feature that only shows you people who are interested in a certain race

For example, I'm an Asian male and it's hard to find people who are into Asians... the search feature would help immensely

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

That would make sense since you can search for a particular race so why not the other way. A few more boxes to tick as in what race you're looking for and there you have it.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

That's a great idea, cos we're a white couple and we're only interested in the women's 4 by 400 relay

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

When i think about more it's quite shocking it isn't already a feature?. It's soo simple but for me it would be so helpful. No more trailing through profiles to find buried oh sorry no blacks . I could just search for people who only want to meet black guys

over a year ago

"When i think about more it's quite shocking it isn't already a feature?. It's soo simple but for me it would be so helpful. No more trailing through profiles to find buried oh sorry no blacks . I could just search for people who only want to meet black guys "

Exactly man... same thing here

Reading a looong profile then right at the end "sorry no Asians or Black... not my thing"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That's a great idea, cos we're a white couple and we're only interested in the women's 4 by 400 relay"

LOL!!

over a year ago

"That's a great idea, cos we're a white couple and we're only interested in the women's 4 by 400 relay"

Sexists

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I prefer the synchronised swimming

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'd like to be able to filter the tea drinkers from the coffee addicts

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

What a irrelevant comment to make when someone is generally making a valid point which would help the users find their intended preference a lot easier

over a year ago

"That's a great idea, cos we're a white couple and we're only interested in the women's 4 by 400 relay

What a irrelevant comment to make when someone is generally making a valid point which would help the users find their intended preference a lot easier "

People just try to be funny at the wrong times

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Why. This isn't a comedy thread. If they've got nuting helpful to contribute then say nuting at all. . Don't see the point along the band wagon riders that jump on post similar irrelevant posts.

over a year ago

There definitely should be a search for hair type.

It's all about the red hair.

Stacks.

over a year ago

I'm fairly certain the percentage of site member who's preference is restricted to only meeting one race is so small the Op's suggestion would actually be counter productive for those with a more flexible approach ....

To be honest I wouldn't meet anyone who had a racial preference....

Post new Message to Thread