Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Misunderstanding what you ask for!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to see if I have been the only one to say something during sex and it get completely misinterpreted.

Whilst having sex one time I was ultra horny so was screaming for him to fuck me hard and hurt me (as in really go for it harder).

The guy in question took this a little literally, turned me over and smacked me round the face.

When I asked why he did it, he said it was because I had said hurt me.

I collapsed in a heap and suffice to say the sex finished.

Anyone else ever said anything and something completely different happen to what you expect? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Kinky here - actually I would have presumed you meant the same as him. You wanted some kinky BDSM fuckery face slapping, hair pulling etc etc

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Just wanted to see if I have been the only one to say something during sex and it get completely misinterpreted.

Whilst having sex one time I was ultra horny so was screaming for him to fuck me hard and hurt me (as in really go for it harder).

The guy in question took this a little literally, turned me over and smacked me round the face.

Anyone else ever said anything and something completely different happen to what you expect? Xx "

I want to laugh but I feel it would be inappropiate!

over a year ago

"Just wanted to see if I have been the only one to say something during sex and it get completely misinterpreted.

Anyone else ever said anything and something completely different happen to what you expect? Xx

I want to laugh but I feel it would be inappropiate!"

Oh my god did I laugh once i got over the shock lol

over a year ago

Hair pulling would have been something but this guy didnt have a kinky bone in his body lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I met a guy who said he was into primal, animalistic sex. I went with it, I like it a bit wild myself.

He roared. A lot. Like an animal. Im pretty sure he did tiger claws.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I want to laugh but I feel it would be inappropiate!

Oh my god did I laugh once i got over the shock lol "

Ok now I am laughing.

I think it highlights the importance of clarity!

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

"I met a guy who said he was into primal, animalistic sex. I went with it, I like it a bit wild myself.

He roared. A lot. Like an animal. Im pretty sure he did tiger claws. "

Winner!

over a year ago

"I met a guy who said he was into primal, animalistic sex. I went with it, I like it a bit wild myself.

Lol well thata different xx

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Make it hurt" is not an uncommon desire I think and once it was specifically asked for rather than merely desired.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Anyone else ever said anything and something completely different happen to what you expect? Xx "

Thank god he didn't say 'I don't like your new haircut, have you put a bit of weight on?' that would have been too far

over a year ago

Thank god he didn't say 'I don't like your new haircut, have you put a bit of weight on?' that would have been too far "

Lol he would have been on a sex ban saying about the weight or the hair lol

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

You didn't make that clear at all. Me personally would 've asked what do you mean. You gave to different actions. He met one,so one out of two ain't bad lol.

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

I met someone that roared Everytime he had a orgasm proper jungle style

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I asked her to moan a bit as it turns me on

She said “the ceiling needs painting”

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I want to laugh but I feel it would be inappropiate!"

I’m sorry but I did laugh

Post new Message to Thread