Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vanished

Jump to newest

By *arth Sideous OP   Man
over a year ago

hyde

When you think your having a good conversation with someone .. and all of a suddenly they vanish ... Oops what did I say ... maybe something better came along!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe theyre a magician and will pop back up at the other side of the room?

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Maybe theyre a magician and will pop back up at the other side of the room? "

over a year ago

"When you think your having a good conversation with someone .. and all of a suddenly they vanish ... Oops what did I say ... maybe something better came along! "

they finished wanking mate, happens to the best of us

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

"When you think your having a good conversation with someone .. and all of a suddenly they vanish ... Oops what did I say ... maybe something better came along! "

You didn't mention about men not being needed anymore to them did you?

over a year ago

hyde

"When you think your having a good conversation with someone .. and all of a suddenly they vanish ... Oops what did I say ... maybe something better came along!

they finished wanking mate, happens to the best of us"

Typical

over a year ago

yes, you got it! that is probably right! or maybe the kids came home, the doorbell rang..just normal life intervening..doesn't really matter does it, some faceless person in the ether?

over a year ago

hyde

"When you think your having a good conversation with someone .. and all of a suddenly they vanish ... Oops what did I say ... maybe something better came along!

You didn't mention about men not being needed anymore to them did you?"

I knew I'd shot myself in the foot somewhere

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

I knew I'd shot myself in the foot somewhere "

Haha just kidding, no it happens to everyone, annoying isn't it

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Inevitably for many single men here, the majority of the preliminary contact that they have with others will not lead to enduring relationships, nor even a meet. such 'vsnishing' acts that you report op will be the typical style of how the interactions are stopped. Blocked and ignored.

Realistic expectations are all that's needed to move swiftly on. All chats will seem great until they stop - aided and abetted by wishful thinking.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

It's called "Ghosting", its a multi billion dollar problem when you look at all sites on the internet.

It will happen on here, on dating sites, on facebook, on whatsapp. It's just part of the new social norm, people can walk off and ignore mid conversation.

over a year ago

"It's called "Ghosting", its a multi billion dollar problem when you look at all sites on the internet.

It will happen on here, on dating sites, on facebook, on whatsapp. It's just part of the new social norm, people can walk off and ignore mid conversation."

I hadn't heard it cal............

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I get it. But is that hard to say. Chat later bye?. No life doesn't revolve around fab ,but surely you wouldn't do that if you were talking face to face?. I try and be the way i'd be in person. Manners cost nuting do they?

over a year ago

hyde

Haha just kidding, no it happens to everyone, annoying isn't it "

Yep ... I mean I'm talking to others .. but just makes you wonder ... what you did wrong if anything... might just have to start going for the kill (not literally) straight away in future

over a year ago

hyde

"I get it. But is that hard to say. Chat later bye?. No life doesn't revolve around fab ,but surely you wouldn't do that if you were talking face to face?. I try and be the way i'd be in person. Manners cost nuting do they? "

This guy knowd his sh!t

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Haha just kidding, no it happens to everyone, annoying isn't it

Yep ... I mean I'm talking to others .. but just makes you wonder ... what you did wrong if anything... might just have to start going for the kill (not literally) straight away in future

"

You probably did nothing wrong and many people on here will confirm it happens to them as well. If it happens then it's their problem and loss not yours

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I get it. But is that hard to say. Chat later bye?. No life doesn't revolve around fab ,but surely you wouldn't do that if you were talking face to face?. I try and be the way i'd be in person. Manners cost nuting do they? "

It's fairly standard here for you not to get thanks but no thanks messages - site rules state that no reply means no interest.

We're guessing this user has no interest but they may just be occupied by life away from here.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I get it. But is that hard to say. Chat later bye?. No life doesn't revolve around fab ,but surely you wouldn't do that if you were talking face to face?. I try and be the way i'd be in person. Manners cost nuting do they?

It's fairly standard here for you not to get thanks but no thanks messages - site rules state that no reply means no interest.

We're guessing this user has no interest but they may just be occupied by life away from here. "

You've gone off topic though so... . Not about getting a reply. Read the thread and come back

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I get it. But is that hard to say. Chat later bye?. No life doesn't revolve around fab ,but surely you wouldn't do that if you were talking face to face?. I try and be the way i'd be in person. Manners cost nuting do they?

This guy knowd his sh!t "

If you're talking to someone and it's going well on both sides and you both believe you could meet. Then surely the time it takes to type,Chat later is nuting,takes what 10 seconds or less to type?. If your life is that busy(and some are),you clearly won't have time to meet the person or another ting is that she wasn't that into you hence why she could just vanish without a bye. I can say i've rarely come across those types as you can sometimes tell in what they say in their bio. So i stay clear.

over a year ago

I'm used to being ignored after the exchange a couple of messages .....

I think they feel intimidated by magnitude of my greatness

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I'm used to being ignored after the exchange a couple of messages .....

I think they feel intimidated by magnitude of my greatness "

I think you are right ha. Greatness puts a lot off

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

they finished wanking mate, happens to the best of us"

Amen to that brother!

Post new Message to Thread