Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

y is it that....

Jump to newest

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Flowing a conversation at work

Y is it that A female virgin no matter wot her age... be that 18 or 60 is allways shown pitty on and cood loos it if thay wanted to as most guys wood not turn them down. but a mail virgin is avoided like the black plage.

Sensible discussion pleas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're obviously not talking about the Norfolk area

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"You're obviously not talking about the Norfolk area "

No just in general

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Double standards I’m afraid

over a year ago

"Flowing a conversation at work

Y is it that A female virgin no matter wot her age... be that 18 or 60 is allways shown pitty on and cood loos it if thay wanted to as most guys wood not turn them down. but a mail virgin is avoided like the black plage.

Sensible discussion pleas "

we was all virgin's once .

over a year ago

i dont think thats true at all...and i certainly dont think a woman who is a virgin is 'pitied'. Why would they be pitied for making a particular life choice?

over a year ago

Women generally want a man who is confident and knows what hes doing. This comes with experience.

Men generally want to show theyre confident and know what theyre doing. A virgin who needs "taught" is perfect.

over a year ago

"Women generally want a man who is confident and knows what hes doing. This comes with experience.

Men generally want to show theyre confident and know what theyre doing. A virgin who needs "taught" is perfect.

"

I never thought of it like that.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Women generally want a man who is confident and knows what hes doing. This comes with experience.

"

The Onley problem with this is most mail virgins arnt give a chance cos thay have no experience and most of the female virgins are being shaged by guys that have shaged harf of England.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Flowing a conversation at work

Sensible discussion pleas we was all virgin's once ."

That's wot a lot seem to forget thoe.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Double standards I’m afraid "

You may be rite.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"i dont think thats true at all...and i certainly dont think a woman who is a virgin is 'pitied'. Why would they be pitied for making a particular life choice?"

Wot if its not by choice ?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Why is it you a still a virgin?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Why is it you a still a virgin?"

Cos I've never been that luckey to start with. and ive never been given the chance wen i do get talking to sumone.

It's always just... Come back wen you have been lade.

over a year ago

"

this

over a year ago

"i dont think thats true at all...and i certainly dont think a woman who is a virgin is 'pitied'. Why would they be pitied for making a particular life choice?

Wot if its not by choice ?"

then that is no one else's business clearly.There may be other issues, health etc which has nothing to do with your point. I still think it's a slightly ridiculous premise i'm afraid.

I don't agree with your original statement at all.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Don't tell people you are a virgin.

Make you you are confident and wing it

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Why is it you a still a virgin?

Cos I've never been that luckey to start with. and ive never been given the chance wen i do get talking to sumone.

It's always just... Come back wen you have been lade. "

Sounds like you've been talking to some pretty harsh women.

When I lost my virginity it was with another virgin and lasted about 30 seconds.

Personally I wouldn't hold that against anyone as I didn't with him. We both improved over time.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"You're obviously not talking about the Norfolk area

No just in general "

Normal in Norfolk

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"i dont think thats true at all...and i certainly dont think a woman who is a virgin is 'pitied'. Why would they be pitied for making a particular life choice?"

Lawd. You're on a real serious mode today yeah. Who's got your panties in a twist?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"i dont think thats true at all...and i certainly dont think a woman who is a virgin is 'pitied'. Why would they be pitied for making a particular life choice?

then that is no one else's business clearly.There may be other issues, health etc which has nothing to do with your point. I still think it's a slightly ridiculous premise i'm afraid.

I don't agree with your original statement at all."

So are you saying that if you met a guy that you liked a bit and wanted sum fun with. just sum fun. then found out he wos a virgin you wood still have fun with him ?

over a year ago

Lawd. You're on a real serious mode today yeah. Who's got your panties in a twist? "

no one in particular, just think it's a pretty mean word to use about someone who maybe has different views on sex. Plenty of people have religious etc views that i don't share but i don't pity them for it..

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

So are you saying that if you met a guy that you liked a bit and wanted sum fun with. just sum fun. then found out he wos a virgin you wood still have fun with him ?"

I would if I fancied him!!

over a year ago

So are you saying that if you met a guy that you liked a bit and wanted sum fun with. just sum fun. then found out he wos a virgin you wood still have fun with him ?"

that's dependent on so many things it's difficult to know. But, as i would hope, but doubt, any man would be with a female virgin, i would certainly be more wary of having NSA with someone who was a virgin purely because i would be worried about their ability to cope with feelings they might not have expected. A lot of people, most i think, lose their virginity in late teens or early 20's..and go on to have long term ,short term, NSA relationships and learn along the way how to deal with the emotions that come with them. I would assume, given my age, that a male virgin i was attracted to would be older than late teens or 20 something, so yes, i would not be convinced that NSA sex would be a great idea for them at all...or for me, if it was NSA i was looking for then i have no desire to be trying teach them what to do..if it was someone i had really fallen for and the feeling was reciprocated then yes, that would be a every different matter.

over a year ago

"

If I liked the man, then I would. We all started somewhere. And let's face it, there have been a few times where a man claims to be experienced and knows it all but knows nothing more than to put it in and move it around a little and needs teaching a few things.

over a year ago

Really? I didn't have sex until I was 20 and no one ever pitied me...

over a year ago

"Really? I didn't have sex until I was 20 and no one ever pitied me... "

exactly! it's a bit of a nasty word to use..patronising if nothing else..

over a year ago

"Really? I didn't have sex until I was 20 and no one ever pitied me...

exactly! it's a bit of a nasty word to use..patronising if nothing else.."

I agree. I mean, I have a face like a bulldog chewing wasps but it was still my choice to wait. And I wish I'd waited longer tbh.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

exactly! it's a bit of a nasty word to use..patronising if nothing else.."

Mabey pitty wos the rong word..

But my point still lies....

If a 30 year old female virgin showed up 99% of the guys won't say no.

But if a 30 your old mail virgin shows up 99% of women will say no.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

So are you saying that if you met a guy that you liked a bit and wanted sum fun with. just sum fun. then found out he wos a virgin you wood still have fun with him ?

I would if I fancied him!!"

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"

If I liked the man, then I would. We all started somewhere. And let's face it, there have been a few times where a man claims to be experienced and knows it all but knows nothing more than to put it in and move it around a little and needs teaching a few things. "

over a year ago

But if a 30 your old mail virgin shows up 99% of women will say no."

To be honest, if a 30 year old woman wanted me to take her 'lesbian virginity' I'd probably say no.

over a year ago

It's always just... Come back wen you have been lade. "

I offered you a sympathy bj on a thread a few weeks ago, you didn't even turn me down

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

that's dependent on so many things it's difficult to know. But, as i would hope, but doubt, any man would be with a female virgin, i would certainly be more wary of having NSA with someone who was a virgin purely because i would be worried about their ability to cope with feelings they might not have expected. A lot of people, most i think, lose their virginity in late teens or early 20's..and go on to have long term ,short term, NSA relationships and learn along the way how to deal with the emotions that come with them. I would assume, given my age, that a male virgin i was attracted to would be older than late teens or 20 something, so yes, i would not be convinced that NSA sex would be a great idea for them at all...or for me, if it was NSA i was looking for then i have no desire to be trying teach them what to do..if it was someone i had really fallen for and the feeling was reciprocated then yes, that would be a every different matter."

Thank you for demarstrating my point.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

I offered you a sympathy bj on a thread a few weeks ago, you didn't even turn me down "

Mabey i didn't see it.

Onley problem hear is I'm straight.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

To be honest, if a 30 year old woman wanted me to take her 'lesbian virginity' I'd probably say no. "

But i didount say 'lesbian virginity'

over a year ago

I offered you a sympathy bj on a thread a few weeks ago, you didn't even turn me down

Mabey i didn't see it.

Onley problem hear is I'm straight."

So are the vast majority of guys I sleep with

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Really? I didn't have sex until I was 20 and no one ever pitied me... "

Same here. Not sure i'd want any pitty either

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

I agree. I mean, I have a face like a bulldog chewing wasps but it was still my choice to wait. And I wish I'd waited longer tbh. "

But this is my point.

As a female if you did wate longer wen you did choose to loos it you wood probably have no problems doing so.

But

If a guy did this He wood find it close to impossible unles he wos in a relationship or pade for it.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Mabey i didn't see it.

Onley problem hear is I'm straight.

So are the vast majority of guys I sleep with "

No that's fab straight.

I'm just straight.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Seeside, I'll make love to you like you want me to.

over a year ago

"Seeside, I'll make love to you like you want me to."

Have I mentioned I'm a virgin too?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

I wont say no. Lol

By *wesomeSauce!Man
over a year ago

Brighton

But if a 30 your old mail virgin shows up 99% of women will say no."

Depends what you mean by showing up!

To be honest, this isn't the place to lose your virginity.

If you started to date a woman, and she genuinely liked you, the fact that you are a virgin would not be an issue at all. We were all virgins once!

Here is different though. This is all about exploring - and I think most people want to experience something new - not teach someone the basics. That said, it may well be something some women are into, but perhaps a little niche.

I'd try dating first.

By *wesomeSauce!Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Lucky lucky lucky man!!!

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Depends what you mean by showing up!

To be honest, this isn't the place to lose your virginity.

If you started to date a woman, and she genuinely liked you, the fact that you are a virgin would not be an issue at all. We were all virgins once!

Here is different though. This is all about exploring - and I think most people want to experience something new - not teach someone the basics. That said, it may well be something some women are into, but perhaps a little niche.

I'd try dating first."

We'll you say the site is about exploring Sumthing new.

But wot is loosing your virginity if not exploring ?

And I'm shor most not all but most of the woman on hear have not been with a virgin mail so Shorley that wood be a new experience to

By *wesomeSauce!Man
over a year ago

Brighton

"

We'll you say the site is about exploring Sumthing new.

But wot is loosing your virginity if not exploring ?

And I'm shor most not all but most of the woman on hear have not been with a virgin mail so Shorley that wood be a new experience to

"

Ha! I meant others, but you may be right!

Anyway, this thread could work out for you. Fill your boots.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Seeside, I'll make love to you like you want me to.

Have I mentioned I'm a virgin too? "

Throw your clothes on the floor

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Lucky lucky lucky man!!!

"

Onley if it happens lol

over a year ago

i personally wouldnt want a virgin man cos like what has already been said i love a man with experience, im sure theres lots of mrs robinsons out there looking for innocent men lol.

over a year ago

Have I mentioned I'm a virgin too?

Throw your clothes on the floor "

Hurry up. I'm getting cold. My nipples are like bullets.

Post new Message to Thread