Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vasectomy

Jump to newest

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

Oh no the V word....

Just had the procedure and now resting for a few days.. Not easy even your drawn to fab and feel horny..

For anyone about to do this.. It's actually not so bad.. The idea of it.. That's not so nice.

Now I've got to avoid wanking for a few days and no sex for a week!

Love to hear from those who've been there or heading there...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi Dan

interested in this myself. ... Do you mind if follow up from time to time to see how you are doing?

over a year ago

"Oh no the V word....

Just had the procedure and now resting for a few days.. Not easy even your drawn to fab and feel horny..

For anyone about to do this.. It's actually not so bad.. The idea of it.. That's not so nice.

Now I've got to avoid wanking for a few days and no sex for a week!

Love to hear from those who've been there or heading there... "

I had mine done and even had a wank later on that evening just could not help myself

Did hurt a bit when I came though but still felt good

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

Ouch... I'm leaving well alone for a few days!

over a year ago

"Ouch... I'm leaving well alone for a few days! "

Yes best as if it gets infected will make you cry

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I had mine done years ago; the thought of the procedure is far worse than the actual thing

over a year ago

Ooh. That first time when you shoot. Ouch, even the few times after was painful. (But I did have complications).

Tuck it nice and tight for a few days, your a brave man. Here's a virtual pat on the back and pint.

over a year ago

Been there, I’m sure when the needle went in to numb the area it hit my hip bone

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Been there, I’m sure when the needle went in to numb the area it hit my hip bone "

That wont help blokes who are scared of the procedure already!

over a year ago

I'm interested in this but nothing is quite guaranteed 100 % effective plus my doctor refused to put me on the waiting list. I said I don't want kids? they don't seam to understand my reasons lol

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

I think it just takes a few bad experiences to put us all off...

So far.. Mines been good as one could wish to expect!

By *oger ThatMan
over a year ago

essex

Not too bad at all.... although there's no cumming for a week or so.. after that you have to cum as much as possible to flush it all out... that bit is fun.

Glad i done it before you have to pay for it...

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I'm interested in this but nothing is quite guaranteed 100 % effective plus my doctor refused to put me on the waiting list. I said I don't want kids? they don't seam to understand my reasons lol"

I think that at a certain age they are more cautious. Just in case as reversal is low success and not nhs.

over a year ago

"Been there, I’m sure when the needle went in to numb the area it hit my hip bone

That wont help blokes who are scared of the procedure already!"

The procedure was done very quickly, about a song and a half if memory serves me well, not sure they needed 5 nurses in the room though but what do I know.

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

Five nurses.. Do you have huge balls?.

Mine was a nurse for pre Op and a doctor in local surgery. Over in 40 in all... Just a little delicate downstairs... The idea of it is not nice, hopefully the pleasure in the next weeks will be worth it..

over a year ago

"Five nurses.. Do you have huge balls?.

Mine was a nurse for pre Op and a doctor in local surgery. Over in 40 in all... Just a little delicate downstairs... The idea of it is not nice, hopefully the pleasure in the next weeks will be worth it.. "

Yes 5, no I don’t have big balls, not sure if I did it would warrant anymore staff, they all seemed to be doing something while the procedure was being done, the sharp scratch as they say was probably the most painful part, oh and when the painkillers wore off, you’ll be tender for a few days.

By *rontmanMan
over a year ago

Derby and often London

Had it done last year, was surprised as well as it's really not bad at all! Think I lasted about 3 days before I had a wank! Lol, wanted to get those 20 recommended ejaculations out of the way, Worst part is going back to hospital for the sample, probably had one of the most boring wanks of my life!

over a year ago

"

I think that at a certain age they are more cautious. Just in case as reversal is low success and not nhs. "

I am 100 % sure I don't want kids I don't want a reversal. If they perhaps let me snip my own then they can't take the blame. I was 32 now I'm 35 so might try asking again but I'm highly doubtful that anything will change his mind

By *ntnCleoCouple
over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

Had it done and after a week it was getting more painful rather than less. It got to the point I couldn't stand up straight. It didn't look infected but I was worried.

Day 9 in utter agony and decided to take the stitches out myself. One was completely buried.

Buried because it was too tight and the suture had been slowly slicing its way through my scrotum!! Within half an hour of removing it and I was 99% pain free!

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

(Male half, obviously)

I had mine done a few years back. The horror stories of people who had it done and were left in agonising pain didn't help much lol

But it was quick and simple, and I've not had any issues with it.

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Had mine done about 3 years ago and was ok to go for a cpl of drinks that night but no able to dance lol and I was advised to have a wank after a week waited 3 days I only had a dr and a nurse in the room and they where very chatty and helpful and the best thing is I get to leave a big cream pie now with out the worrie

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

They don't seem to suture nower days unless really necessary. I didn't get stitched but the scrotum incision was just 1cm.

Didn't bleed hardly at all... So far so good.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

A colleagues husband had the procedure and took great delight in telling everyone his ball sack looked like an aubergine.....complications though

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"

I think that at a certain age they are more cautious. Just in case as reversal is low success and not nhs.

I am 100 % sure I don't want kids I don't want a reversal. If they perhaps let me snip my own then they can't take the blame. I was 32 now I'm 35 so might try asking again but I'm highly doubtful that anything will change his mind"

Is it a catholic doctor? Maybe it's not done.. I'm sure legally you're entitled to birth control but depends on a countries laws I guess.

In UK its usually Free and encouraged as a cheaper alternative to the girls being on pill long term or other invasive processes. I also think women should avoid stuff messing with hormones too.. Where poss.

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"A colleagues husband had the procedure and took great delight in telling everyone his ball sack looked like an aubergine.....complications though "

Unlucky I guess.. Mine looks no different... Not bruised or swollen... Yet any way

over a year ago

Tried to get it done but got turned down last minute as they had no one to test samples after.

over a year ago

Not as painful as it sounds. It's a little uncomfortable but hardly any pain at all. Just a slight twinge as I remember. Did it years ago. Totally fine. If having it done or thinking about it. No need to worry. Honestly

By *an789 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Tried to get it done but got turned down last minute as they had no one to test samples after. "

Odd decision... The samples can't be taken for 16 weeks after any way and they hi off to labs via post.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

I had it years ago, not had any issues at all with it. In an out within an hour.

Never had to go hospital to provide the post-op sample though, had to do it in a little plastic bottle and send it through the post!

over a year ago

(Lee writing)

I had mine done in Germany about 23 years ago. I was then married to my first wife and had my two daughters.

I am so happy I got it then and still so happy. Of course after divorcing my first wife I did date.

I used condoms "most" of the time but of course.....things happen.

I never had fear of getting someone pregnant or getting trapped....every girlfriend know I was sterilized.

I never had problems with erections or my libido.

The only thing different is about 10-20% less "cum" (seman/ejaculation).

If anything I was a lot hornier due to the lack fear of getting someone pregnant.

The biggest fright.... you have to masturbate after 2weeks to get out "living sperm". The first ejaculation was blood red....took away the orgasm really quick. Lol

Other than that, no side effects.

I would just suggest if a guy is thinking of doing it....make 100% sure you (and partner) have a good think..... children? Future? New partners? Children?

Hugs

Ps: All my long-term girlfriends loved that I was sterilized

....they did not have to worry about contraceptives. Its also great for spontaneous fun.

Post new Message to Thread