Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey,

Relitavly new here and to the scene. Any advice for someone starting out and looking for their first meet and verification?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey,

Relitavly new here and to the scene. Any advice for someone starting out and looking for their first meet and verification? "

I'm pretty new here myself and had some really good advice in another thread

But looking at your profile you're doing pretty well so far

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Hiya, erm, all I can say is be yourself really. Personally I'd like to see less of the lady in your pics and more of you. I know there are a lot of people put off by action shots for pictures, I'm not one of them as I enjoy them myself, but I do think the main focus should be on you. I would maybe keep the action shots in friend only pics.

I can't stand the word professional in profiles. To me it doesn't mean anything at all. It's on so many profiles it will just blend you into a crowd of people that can't think of anything unique about themselves so use the word to bulk out their profile.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It depends what your expectations are. Represent yourself honestly, respect other and expect them to respect you and realise that you might need to be patient.

As a woman if I look at a single guys profile I like to see him in the majority of the picture.

Post new Message to Thread