Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I don't really care much but...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not in the right place for meet ups and what not because my business life is so hectic. But it does make me raise and eyebrow to why it's so difficult to strike up conversations on here. Let alone meet up with someone.

Anyone got any tips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

possibly because your extremely brief profile says the complete opposite?

By *iss GalitzineWoman
over a year ago

Near Bath

In the looking for bit of your profile you haven't listed women. So any women that try and message you will get a message that you are only looking for men . T x

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

" I'm not in the right place for meet ups and what not because my business life is so hectic. But it does make me raise and eyebrow to why it's so difficult to strike up conversations on here. Let alone meet up with someone.

Anyone got any tips?

"

Look at the thread titled "help" in the lounge

By *iss GalitzineWoman
over a year ago

Near Bath

If you go into account and then looking for you can change it.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"If you go into account and then looking for you can change it. "

Good spot!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Your profile text states you're looking for 40+ women. Your looking for selection is for men between the ages of 18 and 35. Speaking as a 40+ woman who reads profiles I wouldn't message even if I could since it looks like you either don't know what you want, keep vacillating or haven't proof read your own profile (which would lead me to assume you're not on fab actively looking to meet).

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

" I'm not in the right place for meet ups and what not because my business life is so hectic. But it does make me raise and eyebrow to why it's so difficult to strike up conversations on here. Let alone meet up with someone.

Anyone got any tips?

"

I find the forums very engaging indeed for striking up conversations and letting people see what you are about. Looks like you have made a start just get out there and get Involved more?

over a year ago

i dont think a post saying you dont really care, followed by you're too busy to be arsed really inspires either...a little injection of some enthusiasm might help...also be aware most women will look at your profile before opening your message..

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"i dont think a post saying you dont really care, followed by you're too busy to be arsed really inspires either...a little injection of some enthusiasm might help...also be aware most women will look at your profile before opening your message.."

Hun. Direct him to the help thread. Save you breaths lol

over a year ago

"i dont think a post saying you dont really care, followed by you're too busy to be arsed really inspires either...a little injection of some enthusiasm might help...also be aware most women will look at your profile before opening your message..

Hun. Direct him to the help thread. Save you breaths lol"

you're right,but i think that might be too exhausting for him..

Post new Message to Thread