Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A question for the guys.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I rarely direct a question to just a single gender, but here we go.

If you've been on fab for a while, have you ever begun to wonder if your more attractive to the same sex?

The reasoning is,

-men view me more than anyone else. its 19 out of the 20 people who view me (when I look).

-men Fab my pics more than anyone else.

-men send a first message to me more than anyone. (I've sometimes been polite enough to answer )

And if you have found your more appealing to men rather than a woman, how can you change it? What can you do to pull a bird?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Basically my reason for membership is to have access a no stings sex life on my own terms ....

The reality being I have no intention of forming any relationship of emotional connection with a female.....as my heart belong to my soul mate and no-one could ever replace what we shared in out time together ,,,,,

So I'm happy scratch my itch with guys who tolerate the added layer of pleasure I get from putting on a frock when my juices sufficiently rise to the point where I fancy having my arse poked and my gob stuffed with cock ....

over a year ago

While I get views from men, I never get messages, winks or fabs from them, so I have concluded that men just don't find me attractive.

over a year ago

I appeal to few people at all and have only had 1 message from a guy, who was straight, wanting chats with a similarly straight chap, to have a pint with, in a straight scenario, talking about swinging with women.

He is straight, by the way.

over a year ago

My guess is it's probably cos the guys way out number the women on here, it's the same with me.

By *arth SideousMan
over a year ago

hyde

I get messages off blokes all the time .. even tho I mention on my profile that I'm strictly straight ... just trying there luck. Can't blame them

over a year ago

Even tho I state I'm straight in my profile .. I get a couple of guys daily trying there luck to bring me over to the bi side..

God loves a tryer tho haha

over a year ago

I get a lot more views from men, probably because all the women view in stealth mode, right?

*tumble*

Sometimes the men chance their arms so maybe the men are just more forward than the ladies

over a year ago

Don't forget most of us women are stealthy and don't let you see when we view your profile also not sure about other women but I often will really like a photo but forget to fab it

over a year ago

"Even tho I state I'm straight in my profile .. I get a couple of guys daily trying there luck to bring me over to the bi side..

God loves a tryer tho haha "

Is this what it is? Just guys fancying their chances. It still doesn't answer the question why we attract, and get this reaction off guys who view a mans profile.

over a year ago

Best of both worlds.

By *lg1000Couple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"Don't forget most of us women are stealthy and don't let you see when we view your profile also not sure about other women but I often will really like a photo but forget to fab it "

**This** all the time. Always forgot despite really liking some photos x

By *rrol.BMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

I receive a lot more messages about my penis from men. Asking about the size, can they see it, would I like to travel 30 miles at 2am so they can touch it.

I don't know if this makes me more attractive to men or whether women are just less likely to contact me with regards to my penis.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"While I get views from men, I never get messages, winks or fabs from them, so I have concluded that men just don't find me attractive. "

They do until they realise you have a man wang and it breaks their hearts.

over a year ago

I am really surprised how many lads are bi in general. Really did not expect so much male attention

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Basically my reason for membership is to have access a no stings sex life on my own terms ....

The reality being I have no intention of forming any relationship of emotional connection with a female.....as my heart belong to my soul mate and no-one could ever replace what we shared in out time together ,,,,,

So I'm happy scratch my itch with guys who tolerate the added layer of pleasure I get from putting on a frock when my juices sufficiently rise to the point where I fancy having my arse poked and my gob stuffed with cock .... "

Beautifully put

over a year ago

It it weren't for mesages from men I wouldn't get any messages at all.

Have to say 99% are pointless "how r u" messages that get deleted....

over a year ago

I probably on 50/50 for Fabs, but only receive messages and Friend Requests from fems.

Remember that's on a really small sample, so, statistically worthless.

over a year ago

"While I get views from men, I never get messages, winks or fabs from them, so I have concluded that men just don't find me attractive.

"

I am the most beautiful woman on fab.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I rarely direct a question to just a single gender, but here we go.

If you've been on fab for a while, have you ever begun to wonder if your more attractive to the same sex?

The reasoning is,

-men view me more than anyone else. its 19 out of the 20 people who view me (when I look).

-men send a first message to me more than anyone. (I've sometimes been polite enough to answer )

And if you have found your more appealing to men rather than a woman, how can you change it? What can you do to pull a bird?

"

The old numbers thing is relevant here. And possibly the fact that a woman must have in the back of her mind any slight compliment to a bloke would be seen as a come fuck me when thats not always the case.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

May I offer my wise old opinion? Well I'm gonna anyway.

A lot of us vagina bearers are well practised ninjas.

Penis owners aren't as thick as some pretend to be. There was one the other day who copied profile text from a "sucessful" profile. Ok, that wasn't the smartest move, but my point....

Some are simply looking for inspiration and the key to catching themselves a lassie. (Not the collie)

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"While I get views from men, I never get messages, winks or fabs from them, so I have concluded that men just don't find me attractive.

I am the most beautiful woman on fab. "

Too fucking right you are Captain. Drop anchor I'm coming aboard

over a year ago

"Basically my reason for membership is to have access a no stings sex life on my own terms ....

So I'm happy scratch my itch with guys who tolerate the added layer of pleasure I get from putting on a frock when my juices sufficiently rise to the point where I fancy having my arse poked and my gob stuffed with cock ....

Beautifully put "

I'm a man of few words....

By *accaMan
over a year ago

leicester

The reasoning is,

"

Same here, especially when I post a new pic. I reply to all messages usually, just a polite no thank you. Unfortunately had to block a few for being to persistent tho!

over a year ago

I may peek at a veri or a forum poster ...Not because I'm interested.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

I've long accepted that I'm universally attractive so I don't even think about it.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"

Nop never.

I'll happily be friends with almost anyone and have a pint in the pub and a game of pool or sumthing but wen it comes to attraction to men that's wear it stops.

Sorry op but I'm 100% straight

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Ohhh and another thing. Clearly EVERY man, woman and all those inbetween want to ride the peach rollercoaster, so if you have a veri from me, they wanna know what you have that's so special.

No need to thank me for drawing attention to you.

over a year ago

I’m equally unattractive to both sexes, it’s just that men are more likely to try and fuck someone they don’t fancy.

Doesn’t bother me as I have men blocked

over a year ago

I am the most beautiful woman on fab.

Too fucking right you are Captain. Drop anchor I'm coming aboard "

over a year ago

"Ohhh and another thing. Clearly EVERY man, woman and all those inbetween want to ride the peach rollercoaster, so if you have a veri from me, they wanna know what you have that's so special.

No need to thank me for drawing attention to you. "

I have noticed an increase in views the last couple of days

over a year ago

We're finding more fabbers, couples especially, are fluid in their sexuality, no labels needed. The men are checking out the men for their partners as well as seeing if they're attractive to themselves too, this doesn't mean they are bi or gay just happy for play to involve everyone.

It's a compliment Bee, you're a good looking guy

Peach x

over a year ago

"Don't forget most of us women are stealthy and don't let you see when we view your profile also not sure about other women but I often will really like a photo but forget to fab it

**This** all the time. Always forgot despite really liking some photos x"

Me also x

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"We're finding more fabbers, couples especially, are fluid in their sexuality, no labels needed. The men are checking out the men for their partners as well as seeing if they're attractive to themselves too, this doesn't mean they are bi or gay just happy for play to involve everyone.

Peach x"

over a year ago

"We're finding more fabbers, couples especially, are fluid in their sexuality, no labels needed. The men are checking out the men for their partners as well as seeing if they're attractive to themselves too, this doesn't mean they are bi or gay just happy for play to involve everyone.

Peach x"

Naturally I agree with the good lady wife on this matter.

Fuzz

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

"It it weren't for mesages from men I wouldn't get any messages at all.

Have to say 99% are pointless "how r u" messages that get deleted...."

Just had to fab the picture of your eyes - they're gorgeous xx

over a year ago

I kinda get the same thing but I also think it may be because there are way more men on this site than woman so we will after a while stick our dicks in anything with a pulse , woman how ever have more choice so they can be more selective , plus as we all know they are the ones with the real sexual power we are just biological dildos ??

over a year ago

I look at a fella's profile and don't fab the pics, cos i don't want him to know i've looked.

I'm sure a lot of other women do the same.

I admire from afar. But it doesn't mean i don't admire

over a year ago

" I may peek at a veri or a forum poster ...Not because I'm interested."

I actually started to take this into account today. I know, I'm slow off the mark.

over a year ago

"Ohhh and another thing. Clearly EVERY man, woman and all those inbetween want to ride the peach rollercoaster, so if you have a veri from me, they wanna know what you have that's so special.

No need to thank me for drawing attention to you. "

Even your not tall enough to ride that rollercoaster.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

No need to thank me for drawing attention to you.

Even your not tall enough to ride that rollercoaster. "

Don't make me put my platforms on and punch you in the kneecap

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Even tho I state I'm straight in my profile .. I get a couple of guys daily trying there luck to bring me over to the bi side..

Is this what it is? Just guys fancying their chances. It still doesn't answer the question why we attract, and get this reaction off guys who view a mans profile. "

Why worry about it Mr Bee? Just take it as a compliment & accept it.

As folk have said, there’s more guys on here than gals.

Then there’s “Fabstraight” guys, which you don’t need me to explain to you.

There’s also Forum Threads (Fab A Pic type threads).

Or folk just spotting your posts on Forums, checking your Profile & Fabbing a pic because it’s photogenic, clever, a good pic (& your Gallery has some thought put into it).

As for what makes one person attractive to another that’s a question for the folk who’ve stated that to you. (Fabbing a pic may not automatically be a sign they’re attracted, it might just mean liking the pic).

I’ve Fabbed many a pic - both M & F - but it doesn’t mean I want to make contact with the person. Sometimes it’s for innocent reasons, sometimes it’s not.

Anyway, hope this helps. I’m off to check if I’ve Fabbed any of your pics

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

The reasoning is,

"

Erh......no lol. Just bcz they show more interest than women isn't gonna make me want them bcz I'm not bi. I tend to go for women i wouldn't normally go for in reality. Like a older lady or an taller one etc. Clubs have been my networking tool so far. You'll always appeal to men,Th ing is why arent you as appealing to woman. Do you need a picture,profile update maybe?

By *od ThrusterMan
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

Never really considered the OP's question, but my impression is that I receive roughly equal fabs from men and women (I haven't counted). Maybe a few more from men but it's close.

I don't receive mail from men as they are blocked. They didn't used to be but I got quite a lot of pointless mail so when allowed I got more main from men.

I guess it's a numbers game - more men means more chance of a fab/mail from them, even if they are not what you are looking for.

over a year ago

Is this what it is? Just guys fancying their chances. It still doesn't answer the question why we attract, and get this reaction off guys who view a mans profile. "

Yea they just try there luck.. all of them say "iv meet loads of straight guys"

To what I reply is ,there obviously not straight are there ha

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Yea they just try there luck.. all of them say "iv meet loads of straight guys"

To what I reply is ,there obviously not straight are there ha "

Ive met loads of straight guys from Fab...

...just not for sex

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I left my filter off for a thread and forgot about it, I woke up in the morning to 6 messages all from Men,

Do you want your cock sucked,

Can I suck your cock,

Do you want to fuck my face/arse etc etc

Its just a numbers thing, More Men on the site more stupid messages and male viewers

over a year ago

I get masses of attention from Gay men. I'm burly and bear like. But it's not my thing.

I think what I've found funny is how dishonest with themselves women are, your better off not making any approaches whatsoever. I've had a lot more female attention since I stopped looking.

Post new Message to Thread