Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Okay... Dirty talk and when is it okay?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks

So I am curious to know if there is anyone out there that has gotten it wrong (like me) and worked out a way to know when it's okay to talk (or chat) dirty...

We all get the urge I'm sure, but some people just don't tolerate it. Thoughts anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love my wife verbally humiliating me during foreplay and sex. Must say i dont last long at all when she does lol

over a year ago

I’ve found the best time for dirty talking is during sex.

Slipping into Naughty or our guest from behind, arching her back so that I can kiss her neck and whisper the naughtiest of thoughts in her ear. They might be about what we’re doing, what I’d like to happen next or some kind of instruction. In my experience that’s the best time to dirty talk.

With Naughty though, we often exchange some naughty thoughts most days, but we’ve been together for a few months so know how the other works

over a year ago

I don't know as their is a set time for it, obviously in the bedroom it's good, or sometimes as the run up to sex. But with some people it can be fun, others it just doesn't work. X

over a year ago

Between 9am and 12noon on a weekday. Or during sex when I'm tied to a chair. Any other time apart from those and it falls on deaf ears.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Before, during, after - with the right person I love it any time.

With someone who's usually quiet during sex it does really add to the moment if he occasionally whispers a few dirty words - only if he's feeling it though. Can't stand it if it's forced and done for as an act.

over a year ago

I like it, it usually gives a bit of an insight into the fantasy that is running at the time. If it's not too shocking I like to drop a few well timed words in to help along a bit

By *icegentglosMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

During sex is one thing but I've enjoyed chatting to ladies here who are receptive to suggestive and descriptive chat especially when there horny. Can be fun for both

over a year ago

For me, never. I feel an idiot doing it.

over a year ago

Doesn't do much for me at anytime.

Only really enjoyed it once or twice but most of the time it makes me cringe!

over a year ago

I like dirty talk when building upto a meet just heightens the sexual tension & makes me wanna rip my shirt off hence why I'm topless in most pics

Post new Message to Thread