Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

olfactophilia- turned on by smells

Jump to newest

By *ornytraveller OP   Man
over a year ago

barnsley

Anyone else get the horn by a persons odour I love the smell of a nice fanny, knickers and noticed with certain people the smell of their armpits during sex really gets me off, am I just weird or is there any of you out there the same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

The smell of rubber...oh yes please x

By *ornytraveller OP   Man
over a year ago

barnsley

"The smell of rubber...oh yes please x"
what about the smell of a person though x

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

not -experienced it with people I like but there are definitely some people I can't stand and really get sick by their smell

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Pheromones play a huge part in sexual attraction between two people. It's evolution.

Subconsciously, you will not be attracted to someone you don't like the smell of.

You will always choose to be with someone, who to you, smells good.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone else get the horn by a persons odour I love the smell of a nice fanny, knickers and noticed with certain people the smell of their armpits during sex really gets me off, am I just weird or is there any of you out there the same "

I'm glad you mentioned being weird !

Yep you're weird

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Though this tends to happen on a subconcious level, someone's 'scent' plays a massive part in attraction. Visual attraction is very important of course but that compatibility of natural body odours and pheromones (it has nothing to do with perfumes etc) is either there or it isn't. You can't fake it. And when you find it it is such a massive turn on. It's like the other person is a drug and you just can't get enough of them.

I love nothing more than getting a lung full of someone I'm into. That can be armpits or a nice bush. There's nothing I like more than pushing my nose into a womans flesh and breathing it all in. It feels very primal and animalistic

over a year ago

Yeah I love it. I also love when someone has gone and I can still smell them on my skin.

By *ogerNesszonesMan
over a year ago

Northern England

Joni Mitchell expresses this so well in her song "Coyote". I love the honesty in her lyrics:

"Coyote's in the coffee shop

He's staring a hole in his scrambled eggs

He picks up my scent on his fingers

While he's watching the waitresses' legs"

..bit of a tart that Coyote I reckon.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Yeah I love it. I also love when someone has gone and I can still smell them on my skin. "

Oh god, yeah! When you happen to pick-up the scent of someone on your fingers hours after they've left you.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Good personal hygiene an a good quality aftershave does it for me ..

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

"Though this tends to happen on a subconcious level, someone's 'scent' plays a massive part in attraction. Visual attraction is very important of course but that compatibility of natural body odours and pheromones (it has nothing to do with perfumes etc) is either there or it isn't. You can't fake it. And when you find it it is such a massive turn on. It's like the other person is a drug and you just can't get enough of them.

I love nothing more than getting a lung full of someone I'm into. That can be armpits or a nice bush. There's nothing I like more than pushing my nose into a womans flesh and breathing it all in. It feels very primal and animalistic "

Yup, you've pretty much echoed what I've said above, here.

Primal & animalistic is exactly how I would describe it and have used those specific words myself, previously.

Many people don't seem to really get it. Natural pheromones can be incredibly powerful. I've spoken to friends, seen guys' comments on here in the past and they don't really understand where I'm coming from.

When you find that woman who gives you sensory overload, it is like you say, a drug. It' can be scary. I could not keep my hands off my ex, the lust and desire for her was terrible because of her pheromones.

A hairy pussy 'traps' the pheromones as well. Which can be akin to the eighth wonder of the world. Intoxicatingly heady and arousing. Blows your mind.

By shaving the mons pubis... this is non existent.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Though this tends to happen on a subconcious level, someone's 'scent' plays a massive part in attraction. Visual attraction is very important of course but that compatibility of natural body odours and pheromones (it has nothing to do with perfumes etc) is either there or it isn't. You can't fake it. And when you find it it is such a massive turn on. It's like the other person is a drug and you just can't get enough of them.

I love nothing more than getting a lung full of someone I'm into. That can be armpits or a nice bush. There's nothing I like more than pushing my nose into a womans flesh and breathing it all in. It feels very primal and animalistic

Primal & animalistic is exactly how I would describe it and have used those specific words myself, previously.

Many people don't seem to really get it. Natural pheromones can be incredibly powerful. I've spoken to friends, seen guys' comments on here in the past and they don't really understand where I'm coming from.

When you find that woman who gives you sensory overload, it is like you say, a drug. It' can be scary. I could not keep my hands off my ex, the lust and desire for her was terrible because of her pheromones.

A hairy pussy 'traps' the pheromones as well. Which can be akin to the eighth wonder of the world. Intoxicatingly heady and arousing. Blows your mind.

By shaving the mons pubis... this is non existent. "

I have to agree with what you say about the scent that's trapped in the pubes. Once you've smelled that there really is no going back. It is truly intoxicating. I can't think of anything more pleasurable or mindblowing than that.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

By shaving the mons pubis... this is non existent.

I have to agree with what you say about the scent that's trapped in the pubes. Once you've smelled that there really is no going back. It is truly intoxicating. I can't think of anything more pleasurable or mindblowing than that."

Ditto!

There is no going back.

over a year ago

"Pheromones play a huge part in sexual attraction between two people. It's evolution.

Subconsciously, you will not be attracted to someone you don't like the smell of.

You will always choose to be with someone, who to you, smells good. "

You're right, but the problem is we've mask them that completely for so long with sprays that if we don't then people think we just smell.

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

Dirty knickers just love sniffing them the essence of a lady nice.

Post new Message to Thread