Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lucky Sex Dip

Jump to newest

By *onkeyandBones OP   Couple
over a year ago

Staffordshire

We play this often, write a list of naughty ideas we want to do or even a naughty dare and then whatever is pulled out, that's what we do.

What would be your suggestion?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ummers400Couple
over a year ago

cork

Great idea

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Love the game

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a game similar to this i picked up from Ann Summers or something.

I played it with my ex. He kept picking the "do....to your partner" cards and I kept picking "have your partner....." ones.

It was awesome

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Are you promising to include and undertake all suggestions? . (If picked out, of course).

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Are you promising to include and undertake all suggestions? . (If picked out, of course)."

Well we are very open minded so there is a very good chance we will Depends how good it is too

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"I had a game similar to this i picked up from Ann Summers or something.

I played it with my ex. He kept picking the "do....to your partner" cards and I kept picking "have your partner....." ones.

It was awesome "

Totally, we have some very naughty nights and some very funny ones with the dares

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Are you promising to include and undertake all suggestions? . (If picked out, of course).

Well we are very open minded so there is a very good chance we will Depends how good it is too "

I can see the need for some independent adjudication and random picking out of the lucky winner's suggestion

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Are you promising to include and undertake all suggestions? . (If picked out, of course).

Well we are very open minded so there is a very good chance we will Depends how good it is too

I can see the need for some independent adjudication and random picking out of the lucky winner's suggestion "

Followed by validation that the shocking act is 'enjoyed' by the ops

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I can see the need for some independent adjudication and random picking out of the lucky winner's suggestion "

What sort of things were suggested. Sounds like a nice likkle group breaker?

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Strip from the waist down, lean out of a front window chatting to the neighbours, whilst being made to cum from behind by what ever means, all the time trying to keep your composure.

By *rrol.BMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

"Make love to me as you would a sandwich"

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Strip from the waist down, lean out of a front window chatting to the neighbours, whilst being made to cum from behind by what ever means, all the time trying to keep your composure. "

What if you live in flats? Lol

over a year ago

Staffordshire

"Strip from the waist down, lean out of a front window chatting to the neighbours, whilst being made to cum from behind by what ever means, all the time trying to keep your composure.

What if you live in flats? Lol"

Well we did live in a flat with balcony and one of the suggestions we did was Mr to bend me over on balcony and take me from behind!!

over a year ago

Staffordshire

Ha ha happy to show proof! We thought you had a suggestion!

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Strip from the waist down, lean out of a front window chatting to the neighbours, whilst being made to cum from behind by what ever means, all the time trying to keep your composure.

What if you live in flats? Lol

Well we did live in a flat with balcony and one of the suggestions we did was Mr to bend me over on balcony and take me from behind!!"

I'm all over that. Party at mine! Lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I can see the need for some independent adjudication and random picking out of the lucky winner's suggestion

Ha ha happy to show proof! We thought you had a suggestion!"

Mine are perhaps a bit too out there. I'm shocked there are not loads already - you deserve a full thread

over a year ago

Staffordshire

Ha ha happy to show proof! We thought you had a suggestion!

Mine are perhaps a bit too out there. I'm shocked there are not loads already - you deserve a full thread "

Don't be shy now we won't judge but can't say others will

Post new Message to Thread