Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Preferences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After over a week of fabbing, it seems I'm having a tougher time than I thought

I'm an Asian young guy - and it seems like most people want either a non-Asian or older

What are your thoughts on preferences

In before someone tells me to go to a club

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"After over a week of fabbing, it seems I'm having a tougher time than I thought

I'm an Asian young guy - and it seems like most people want either a non-Asian or older

In before someone tells me to go to a club "

You've been here two weeks what were you expecting?

over a year ago

"

You've been here two weeks what were you expecting? "

A little more... I've messaged so many people and been blown off almost all the time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your biggest hindrance is being straight ,,,

over a year ago

"After over a week of fabbing, it seems I'm having a tougher time than I thought

I'm not sure that 2 weeks in at your age having a meet under your belt already counts as struggling!

And as far as the question, yes people have preferences, yes that's fine, no one has to fuck people they aren't attracted to. There are plenty of profiles that won't state the same preference so just find those instead.

And suggesting clubs is perfectly reasonable, your age and being a single male on here both make it harder so meeting people face to face instead should simplify things.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"

You've been here two weeks what were you expecting?

A little more... I've messaged so many people and been blown off almost all the time"

You winked us OP. I bet the other folk can tell you in a heartbeat the two main reasons we didn't reply.

You can help yourself on here you know

over a year ago

"Your biggest hindrance is being straight ,,, "

It's actually true... bi guys have it easy

over a year ago

"

I'm not sure that 2 weeks in at your age having a meet under your belt already counts as struggling!

And as far as the question, yes people have preferences, yes that's fine, no one has to fuck people they aren't attracted to. There are plenty of profiles that won't state the same preference so just find those instead.

And suggesting clubs is perfectly reasonable, your age and being a single male on here both make it harder so meeting people face to face instead should simplify things. "

Thanks for the advice. No intercourse happened during that meet btw

There are only a handful of local profiles that are open to Asians, and even then they want older

Very close to calling it a day

over a year ago

"

And suggesting clubs is perfectly reasonable, your age and being a single male on here both make it harder so meeting people face to face instead should simplify things.

There are only a handful of local profiles that are open to Asians, and even then they want older

Very close to calling it a day "

It says "the sex was amazing", how much more do you want?

You can't change your age or ethnicity so you either look further afield or try meeting people irl. No one can magic up suitable people for you. You might want to consider if you are making the best possible impression with your profile for those who are a possibility too.

over a year ago

"

Very close to calling it a day

It says "the sex was amazing", how much more do you want?

You can't change your age or ethnicity so you either look further afield or try meeting people irl. No one can magic up suitable people for you. You might want to consider if you are making the best possible impression with your profile for those who are a possibility too."

Thanks for this, I needed tough talk... what do you mean by the impression in my profile?

over a year ago

You are one of many on here so your profile needs to stand out (in a good way) You need to show the reader why they should pick you over the other guys on your area, tell them what you want and can offer. If you don't do that most won't waste time trying to find out, they'll just move on to the next profile. Think about the text portion and whether it does that.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP most single ladies and couples will look at your profile before they decide to reply to any message you send them.

I would recommend doing a forum search for profile advice, there are hundreds of threads already. Pick out the good bits and see if you can use them.

All single men struggle on fab to some extent, regardless of their age or ethnicity. To have already had a meet after being here only 2 weeks is pretty damn good compared to most other single men. Maybe you need to manage your expectations a little too.

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m white and don’t get a look in lol

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Op exactly what were you expecting from I'm fab?

Two weeks in and you're already meet verified. I'd say that's pretty good going!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

People have preferences, as I'm sure you do too!

over a year ago

Everyone is allowed a preference and I'm not changing mine!

Grow up OP

I'm sure there is people who want a straight Asian bloke.

Post new Message to Thread