Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So disappointing

Jump to newest

By *ensualcouple99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

Had a lovely little lie in before work and a little play with myself.

Got up heated my milk up for my two shredded wheat and there's only one left in the box....... So disappointed. A bowl full of warm milk and one solitary shredded wheat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

"Had a lovely little lie in before work and a little play with myself.

Got up heated my milk up for my two shredded wheat and there's only one left in the box....... So disappointed. A bowl full of warm milk and one solitary shredded wheat

"

I'm sure you will live through this terrible time! makes hurricanes and earthquakes and the threat of ww3 seem nothing in comparison eh!

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Suck it up buttercup

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could of been worse ,the box could of been empty

over a year ago

Colchester

"Suck it up buttercup "

I will have a lot of left over milk to suck up for sure. Lol

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

"Could of been worse ,the box could of been empty "

and no milk

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Could of been worse ,the box could of been empty "

Exactly! Thing's can alway's be worse!

over a year ago

"Could of been worse ,the box could of been empty

and no milk "

Lol and dishwasher full and forgot to switch it on ,no clean bowls or cutlery

over a year ago

Colchester

Exactly! Thing's can alway's be worse! "

True and I usually do look for the positive...... But I do love my breakfast lol

over a year ago

Colchester

and no milk

Lol and dishwasher full and forgot to switch it on ,no clean bowls or cutlery "

There's always the posh stuff that never gets used as a back up in these circumstances lol

over a year ago

and no milk

There's always the posh stuff that never gets used as a back up in these circumstances lol"

Yes true but would you feel worried using them .I did this with a wine glass and ended up breaking it .Was so upset .Not as upset when my son eats my last crumpet.Was looking forward to that this morning .

over a year ago

It is a criminal offence using warm milk on Shredded Wheat!

Has to be cold, full cream, milk with a generous helping of double cream poured over the top to hasten the heart attack

over a year ago

Colchester

"It is a criminal offence using warm milk on Shredded Wheat!

Has to be cold, full cream, milk with a generous helping of double cream poured over the top to hasten the heart attack "

Noooo the warm milk makes them all soft... Otherwise it's like eating a birds nest

over a year ago

It's cardboard with cold milk ,got to be warm .

over a year ago

Colchester

and no milk

There's always the posh stuff that never gets used as a back up in these circumstances lol

Yes true but would you feel worried using them .I did this with a wine glass and ended up breaking it .Was so upset .Not as upset when my son eats my last crumpet.Was looking forward to that this morning . "

To be honest they aren't that posh. Lol

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Who had three? Or who had one on its own? They're the person to blame, as shredded wheat come in twos.

over a year ago

Colchester

"Who had three? Or who had one on its own? They're the person to blame, as shredded wheat come in twos."

My daughter had friends round for a sleepover so guess it was one of them... No one in the family eats them apart from me.

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Crunchynut cornflakes for me always make sure I have at least 2 boxes indoors and plenty of milk. Frosties and Shreddies as back up's in the cupboard.

Your son ate your last crumpet!! This is when a clip round the earhole was perfectly acceptable nowdays it's seen as child abuse? so they can get away with such libertys.

over a year ago

"

There's always the posh stuff that never gets used as a back up in these circumstances lol"

Alpen Original?

over a year ago

"Crunchynut cornflakes for me always make sure I have at least 2 boxes indoors and plenty of milk. Frosties and Shreddies as back up's in the cupboard.

Your son ate your last crumpet!! This is when a clip round the earhole was perfectly acceptable nowdays it's seen as child abuse? so they can get away with such libertys."

He left the empty packet in my bread bin as well

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

"Crunchynut cornflakes for me always make sure I have at least 2 boxes indoors and plenty of milk. Frosties and Shreddies as back up's in the cupboard.

Your son ate your last crumpet!! This is when a clip round the earhole was perfectly acceptable nowdays it's seen as child abuse? so they can get away with such libertys.

He left the empty packet in my bread bin as well "

I bet he doesn;t change a toilet roll or wash up or put the bins out or sweet fa does he Honey?

over a year ago

I bet he doesn;t change a toilet roll or wash up or put the bins out or sweet fa does he Honey?"

He puts bins out and keeps his room tidy .plus changes his bed .So he's getting good .By the time I have trained him he will make a good husband for someone

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

I bet he doesn;t change a toilet roll or wash up or put the bins out or sweet fa does he Honey?

He puts bins out and keeps his room tidy .plus changes his bed .So he's getting good .By the time I have trained him he will make a good husband for someone "

Next time leave a post it note on your last crumpet, hands off my crumpet! He sounds ok with everything else

over a year ago

He puts bins out and keeps his room tidy .plus changes his bed .So he's getting good .By the time I have trained him he will make a good husband for someone

Next time leave a post it note on your last crumpet, hands off my crumpet! He sounds ok with everything else "

Good idea

over a year ago

There’s only one thing more disappointing than one shredded wheat..........two of them.

over a year ago

He puts bins out and keeps his room tidy .plus changes his bed .So he's getting good .By the time I have trained him he will make a good husband for someone "

Nice work fella :D my son does the same, he is tidy organised and a good kid, my daughter on the other hand whilst still being good, takes far too many 'naps' has the best collection of used ceramic kitchenware this side of bake off and rather than make her bed she just puts piles of clean clothing on it then when she gets into bed merely moves them over, strange child

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

You could have always pulled up some dried grass from the garden or cut a bit off a wicker chair.. probably taste better than a shredded wheat!

Post new Message to Thread