over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Mmf any good?

Nah, they couldnt fuck for toffees"

You get toffees for fucking these days?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You get more cock in an all male 3sum.....

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"You get more cock in an all male 3sum..... "

Is that why it's called an mmm?

over a year ago

Very good in my opinion.

over a year ago

"You get more cock in an all male 3sum.....

Is that why it's called an mmm?"

No that's the noise the one being spit roast makes

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Dunno.....I've not has the pleasure.....

Yet

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Great for the female or if you're gay or bi but absolute shit if you're straight.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

No that's the noise the one being spit roast makes "

Lucky I didn't take a swig of tea before reading that...it'd be all over my laptop!!

over a year ago

"Great for the female or if you're gay or bi but absolute shit if you're straight."

over a year ago

No that's the noise the one being spit roast makes

Lucky I didn't take a swig of tea before reading that...it'd be all over my laptop!!"

over a year ago

It may depend on who it is with... just like anything else

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Great for the female or if you're gay or bi but absolute shit if you're straight."

Curious as to why you'd think that it's shit if you're straight? I've played in both bi and straight MMF scenarios and I wouldn't describe either as "shit"...

...not sure why it would be "great" for a female playing with two gay guys either unless she just liked to watch

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

"Great for the female or if you're gay or bi but absolute shit if you're straight.

Curious as to why you'd think that it's shit if you're straight? I've played in both bi and straight MMF scenarios and I wouldn't describe either as "shit"...

...not sure why it would be "great" for a female playing with two gay guys either unless she just liked to watch "

I can't be bothered to explain it to you.

over a year ago

"Great for the female or if you're gay or bi but absolute shit if you're straight.

...not sure why it would be "great" for a female playing with two gay guys either unless she just liked to watch

I can't be bothered to explain it to you."

That's funny cos G is straight and he loves an mfm.

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

That's funny cos G is straight and he loves an mfm."

Fair enough I'm sure many straight guys won't mind mmf good for them

over a year ago

Its alright.

over a year ago

Your cock may have to rub up another ?

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Your cock may have to rub up another ? "

urghhhh yeah just for starters

over a year ago

Your cock may have to rub up another ?

urghhhh yeah just for starters "

I've heard it feels jolly pleasant however...

over a year ago

A straight MMF is by far my favourite sexual activity,

But like the post says above, it all depends on who it is with.

I have had plenty in the past with single ladies and with married couples, the married couples I have been with has been far more rewarding

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Says it all really

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Says it all really "

It say's nothing because I didn;t answer your stupid question in the first place moron

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Says it all really

It say's nothing because I didn;t answer your stupid question in the first place moron "

Tells me all I need to know

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Says it all really

It say's nothing because I didn;t answer your stupid question in the first place moron

Tells me all I need to know "

You clearly know nothing lol going by your first comment

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Not if you like to watch though?. If you don't then it can be pretty shite you're right ha

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Not if you like to watch though?. If you don't then it can be pretty shite you're right ha"

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I have done straight and bi mmf always great fun

over a year ago

Not if you like to watch though?. If you don't then it can be pretty shite you're right ha"

I'm thinking you guys are lacking imagination!

over a year ago

Says it all really

You clearly know nothing lol going by your first comment "

Yeah that Gemini Man, with his veris, his gorgeous pics, beautiful partner, many friends, intelligent conversation... He knows nothing, whereas you op, fine fab specimen aren't you

Peach x

over a year ago

Says it all really

You clearly know nothing lol going by your first comment

Yeah that Gemini Man, with his veris, his gorgeous pics, beautiful partner, many friends, intelligent conversation... He knows nothing, whereas you jaserhyl or whatever you are called, are a fine fab specimen aren't you

Peach x"

FTFM

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Says it all really

It say's nothing because I didn;t answer your stupid question in the first place moron "

there's no need to be rude!

over a year ago

I guess whether you enjoy a straight mfm depends on whether:

A) You really like the woman, and want to see her really get off over and over; or

B) You really get off from watching a woman get off over and over again.

If neither of these is the case for you, then a straight mfm is likely not your bag.

Gay or bi mmfs are a different thing, and since they aren't my cup of tea, I'll let someone else speak to that.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've experienced both and they have been equally as good.

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

"Mmf any good?"
one of our mmf meets was great and another was just weird . Therefore dependant on the joining M it's hard to determine until the excitment starts .

over a year ago

"Mmf any good?

Nah, they couldnt fuck for toffees

You get toffees for fucking these days?

"

over a year ago

With the right guy it’s bloody awesome, but then again we’ve had a few bad mmf meets too.

By *lfretonguyMan
over a year ago

back in derby

I'm a bi mmf kind of person and have had a few all male ones and I loved every minute of it

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Not if you like to watch though?. If you don't then it can be pretty shite you're right ha

I'm thinking you guys are lacking imagination!"

As someone said it's dependant on the male joining. So what i should've said was i've had good and some not so good

Post new Message to Thread