Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feedback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please can I have some guidance reference profile and pictures. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks x.

J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can't see a problem. You're very clear in what you want which I think is a good thing and offer to help with others fantasies. Your pictures are clear. I would say remove the line about not letting the profile put you off, it made me wonder what I was going to be reading .

Good luck

over a year ago

Thank you for that kind feedback

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id agree with nicecouple x

over a year ago

Better?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've seen a lot worse OP - although I would say it's all about you and what you want - know you say you're happy to help with others fantasies but you perhaps need to expand on that a little and get across some of what you can offer.

There's also a few things you've repeated e.g. "I'm here to fulfill several fantasies" and "we meet in a bar" - minor things I know but would help tidy it up a little.

Agree re the "don't let this profile put you off" thing - is almost like you're setting yourself up for rejection.

Maybe add a few more pics along the lines of your first one that show off your body - as for the cock pic, opinion is divided - some like them, some don't - personally I think they're better when they're not disembodied and the main focus of the pic

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On first impressions your profile is a little bit me, me, me. I would add a little more around what you can do for somebody else. Do you prefer a social meet before any play for instance?

Also, I would prefer to see a face picture as well as the two that you have which by the way are very nice.

Post new Message to Thread