Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Most fabbed photos - is it addictive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning,

Do people become obsessed with being on the most fabbed list?

Lets be honest at any given point 5 - 6 of the photos are from profiles that are usually from about 10 - 15 of tye as I call them 'fab celebs'

We then also see status updates saying things like...if i get to the top fabbed list i will out a photo of me doing 'x' on.

Please dont think this is me complaining as the majority of these are extremely sexy photos that i love having a perv at.

Bit the question is...is addictive and does it mae peoplepush the boundaries on their photis...which im all for lol haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Easy answer as it is with most question asked on the forum is "for some yes for others no depends on the person"

Can't say I'm addicted to being up there after my stint or two, any fab is a compliment no matter how many or few I receive on a pic

I don't feel the need to push boundaries just to get back to page one neither I take the pics I want to take when I want to take them,

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes but some profiles are constantl uo there day in day out with new oictures

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've only ever made page 9 or 10 but I don't expect to do definitely not addictive for this one!!

over a year ago

No never bothered I'm happy

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Think we made the pages of the hot pics once. It"s nice to that so many people have liked a photo that we have taken, but it's not something we go looking for though.

Mr2

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I found after getting to page one the first time you tend to get your own little following so to speak and you noticed similar names fabbing you regardless of how good or crap you think the pic is. The ones that are there everyday gain a larger following

If the fab "celebrities" are addicted to it is only for them to answer really, as I or anyone else obviously have no idea what goes on in their head, and s good proration of them don't use the forums so doubt you'll find your answer here

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't know if it's addictive but some people love it.

If it is an addiction it's harmless and free.

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

royston

I can answer this as in the last five months of being on fab we have become one of the so called celebrities.

As of today the total count has reached over half a million witch is some going by anyone's standards let alone a lady of 52 years and one that has had 4 children.

Does it make me proud of my partner, dam right it does as she is a goddess of a woman both inside and out. There is no woman or man alive that doesn't wish to be admired for there looks and body so I say good luck to all those that make the world a better place for us all and that includes the genuine singers too as that's what this site should be about. Beauty is in the eye of the be holder. Xxx

over a year ago

I’ve never had anywhere near enough fabs to ever get in hot pics

over a year ago

Never look at hot pics and never lol at any of mine. Don't see the attraction about it. I guess like FB some need to feel liked by random strangers but what's that really all about?

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

We were informed by a friend that we had made 8th spot on the couples' list a while ago. We were more surprised than a anything. Fab b-list

Post new Message to Thread