Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

hotwife challenges any suggestions ?

Jump to newest

By *3xyCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

swingers town

Looking for hotwife challenges any suggestions ?

The winner may get selected to take part!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Meet in a restaurant with your hubby.

You sit next to me, hubby opp. No underwear on you.

I start fingering your pussy and you unzip my trousers and play with my cock. Every now and then you bend and give it a good suck. When dinner's finished, you go to the rest room...i follow a few secomds later. We get in the rest room and i kiss you and suck your boobs snd put my cock in your pussy and fuck you as hard as i can. We return, psy bill and go back to your place to enjoy the rest of the night.

over a year ago

swingers town

"Meet in a restaurant with your hubby.

I start fingering your pussy and you unzip my trousers and play with my cock. Every now and then you bend and give it a good suck. When dinner's finished, you go to the rest room...i follow a few secomds later. We get in the rest room and i kiss you and suck your boobs snd put my cock in your pussy and fuck you as hard as i can. We return, psy bill and go back to your place to enjoy the rest of the night.

"

Thanks but need more

over a year ago

Ask your wife to wear a sexy shalwar kameez meet at masti club have some bhangra faces while we exchange some dirty talk have a few drinks go back to yours and start kissing and stripping her ti her bra and panty kiss her passionately finger her pussy until she is wet go to your bedroom and both of start licking and fingering her and give her a DVP

By *rwchcpleCouple
over a year ago

norwich

What is Hotwife?

over a year ago

swingers town

"What is Hotwife? "

When a husband shares his sexy wife with other men. Likes seeing her dressed up sexy.

over a year ago

"Meet in a restaurant with your hubby.

Thanks but need more"

We get to a nightclub (tiger tiger). The place is heaving and lotsa ppl dancing away. Everyone checks out hotwife in her sexy see through eastern top and beautiful curves. My hands are on her ass slightly stroking and squeezing while hubby has her arm in arm

We get some drinks and get a discreet seat. She plays with both our cocks while i am gently playing with her boobs and hubby is kissing her neck.

After sometime we get on the dancefloor and she holds on to me tightboobs crushing me we sway to the music my arms swieezing her sexy bum. We kiss slowly and passionately for a really long time. My cock is so bulged up it literally aches wanting to blow a load in

She slips her hand evry now and then to give it a squeeze. She is so sexy the guy dsncing nearby turns to snog her and she obliges. For a little time shd us sandwiched betwen him grinding his cock on her pussy and me dry humping her sexy ass.

After sometime we keave the place in youf car. Hubby is driving while we both are in the back seat. I lift your sexy top and suck your beautiful tits really really lots and kiss your neck and bite your ears.

I pull down yiur kurti and slowly star suckimg your pussy. You are moaning in pleasure. I put two fingers in while also sucking. I cam feel yiur pussy getting wetter and wetter and when its preety creamy i whip my cock out and get you straddling me and slowly fuckkng you while you boobs are slapping my face. Hubby decides to go over a road hump pushinv me even deeper into your pussy and you scream in happiness.

Soon i can hold my cock no more and shoot my liad in while holding yiu tight and sucking your sexy nipples. I let out a groan as i come like an earthquake releasing tremendous enerfy shudders rippling through us. Yiu slump into me kisding me and hugging ne.

We reach home and hubby is so horny he takes you in the car seat and fucks you nice and proper ...i enjoy your tots sloshing about getting fucked.

We go up and you lie between us both. We kiss you everywhere, one cocks your ouussy and the other puts into your mouth and we suck fuck you till you are cryinv in pleasure

Post new Message to Thread