Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pegging..?

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Certainly looks fun.. between M/ F.

However need to know whether the female half get any pleasure from it ?

Guys are naturally built for the pelvic thrust , are strap ons just hard work for ladies ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on the position. Some are easier than others but the enjoyment is worth the thigh/hip strain

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Depends on the position. Some are easier than others but the enjoyment is worth the thigh/hip strain "

Thanks, though thigh strain or similar could be a factor....

Can,t see the point unless both parties get something from it. ..

over a year ago

I believe some women like the power but for me it's all about the other persons pleasure.

I find the guys pleasure that he receives from me very gratifying and a massive turn on. Pegging is one way of giving pleasure and therefore a lot of fun.

over a year ago

"I believe some women like the power but for me it's all about the other persons pleasure.

I find the guys pleasure that he receives from me very gratifying and a massive turn on. Pegging is one way of giving pleasure and therefore a lot of fun. "

Mmmmm would love to be treated to some of your pleasure

By *amesYork17Man
over a year ago

York

"I believe some women like the power but for me it's all about the other persons pleasure.

I find the guys pleasure that he receives from me very gratifying and a massive turn on. Pegging is one way of giving pleasure and therefore a lot of fun. "

You can peg me anytime!

over a year ago

I enjoy doing it (female half) but it can be a little difficult with the positioning and thrusting ect. But once you get it the pleasure i get from seeing him getting pleasure is great

over a year ago

"I enjoy doing it (female half) but it can be a little difficult with the positioning and thrusting ect. But once you get it the pleasure i get from seeing him getting pleasure is great "

Male half here, the feeling of being pegged is incredible. I usually dom with louise being my sub but when we switch it is amazing. The feel of her finally taking control and fucking me is like nothing else!!

over a year ago

Wish I could get my other half to agree to it, I'd love a go of a lady pegging me one of the bucket list of things to do, be good to have a bi couple to do it with so we can all get pleasure

over a year ago

Im more into pleasure than the power

over a year ago

I find the guys pleasure that he receives from me very gratifying and a massive turn on. Pegging is one way of giving pleasure and therefore a lot of fun.

Im more into pleasure than the power"

You can peg me anytime you want to

over a year ago

I got pegged by 2 girls at once back in college and have loved it ever since . the feeling of a prostate orgasm is amazing I just keep cumming and cumming and have multiple orgasms every time she hits the magic spot. I habe literally cumin quarts .

over a year ago

"I got pegged by 2 girls at once back in college and have loved it ever since . the feeling of a prostate orgasm is amazing I just keep cumming and cumming and have multiple orgasms every time she hits the magic spot. I habe literally cumin quarts ."

Now that does sound amazing that I'd love that to happen to me

over a year ago

I much prefer taking strapon to real cock

over a year ago

Slightly interested in this lol

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

hhm OK ..

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I enjoy doing it (female half) but it can be a little difficult with the positioning and thrusting ect. But once you get it the pleasure i get from seeing him getting pleasure is great

Male half here, the feeling of being pegged is incredible. I usually dom with louise being my sub but when we switch it is amazing. The feel of her finally taking control and fucking me is like nothing else!!"

. Really ..hhmm have to say does sound horny..thanks.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Wish I could get my other half to agree to it, I'd love a go of a lady pegging me one of the bucket list of things to do, be good to have a bi couple to do it with so we can all get pleasure "

over a year ago

Oh it's heaps of fun

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Im more into pleasure than the power"

. Yeah ....but even slightly curious to find out whatcits like from a guys point of view ? Like when thrusting ,holding the power aspect ?

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I got pegged by 2 girls at once back in college and have loved it ever since . the feeling of a prostate orgasm is amazing I just keep cumming and cumming and have multiple orgasms every time she hits the magic spot. I habe literally cumin quarts ."
. 2 girls at once ?? Bloody show off.. Ha ha ha

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I much prefer taking strapon to real cock"
corr .... Why's that ?

over a year ago

We tried this for the second time the other night while I was in the swing, loved it

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m Intrigued by this.

I have an image of me face down a big strap on fucking me and without knowing a big cock comes slamming in!

Oh gosh and any offers via inbox lol

Post new Message to Thread