Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do u think making sport out of single guys should be allowed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If someone agreed to meet you gives you there details and then watched as you turn up at wrong house and say it was funny watching you run round like a headless chicken frantically messaging them to see your in right place in the dark in an unknown area to yourself and then says it was funny to watch and hope no hard feelings how would you take it given how hard it is for single guys to get meets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a shitty thing to do so if I found out I'd walk away

over a year ago

That's out of order what idiots

over a year ago

"If someone agreed to meet you gives you there details and then watched as you turn up at wrong house and say it was funny watching you run round like a headless chicken frantically messaging them to see your in right place in the dark in an unknown area to yourself and then says it was funny to watch and hope no hard feelings how would you take it given how hard it is for single guys to get meets"

Report then block ...easy

over a year ago

As a host it's not the sort of pathetic lame arsed stunt I'd fall for......

over a year ago

As a single guy set your rules at start and you wont be fooled again.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

More than idiotic

Pathetic they find it funny and if from here I hope you have reported it

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

That's an awful thing to do and no one deserves to be treated like that. It's not clever or funny and you should report them immediately.

over a year ago

"As a host it's not the sort of pathetic lame arsed stunt I'd fall for...... "

Hostess yer fecking trolly dolly

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Did you see a pic of them or talk to them on the phone first ?

If not. More fool you.

If yes and they admit they could see you then you have a rough idea of what they look/sound like and where they live.

Go back on purge night. See if they think it's funny then.

Be a bit more savvy. That's not funny it's juvenile.

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

Happens to single girls too.....

over a year ago

"As a host it's not the sort of pathetic lame arsed stunt I'd fall for......

Hostess yer fecking trolly dolly "

Without my throw away posts you'd have nothing

over a year ago

That's bang out of order, if they're on here report them to Admin.

I think SOME not all single men are easy game for having the piss taking out of them, which of course isn't right. So if you haven't got clear guidelines of how YOU want to meet, get some and stick to them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

In answer to your Title.......

The only person that allowed it was you and the idiot.

The site wouldn't condone it but they can't manage everyone's meets for them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Without my throw away posts you'd have nothing "

No a fence. .....

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Seriously not nice. Sorry you've had to experience this op.

over a year ago

ooOOH

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

That happened to me. I got lured to a very very rough pub which I later found out was very violent. To get out in one piece I left a full drink and pretended to go to the toilets before scarpering. They are still on here..

By *atsun xxxMan
over a year ago

Nr LOUTH Lincolnshire

"If someone agreed to meet you gives you there details and then watched as you turn up at wrong house and say it was funny watching you run round like a headless chicken frantically messaging them to see your in right place in the dark in an unknown area to yourself and then says it was funny to watch and hope no hard feelings how would you take it given how hard it is for single guys to get meets"

That's well out of Oder mate

Hope you found your way out safely, they need blocking and reporting

Hope you have a fantastic day today

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You really should report them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

oooops....... I've committed the cardinal sin of believing just one side of the story.....

Can the accused approach the bench please ?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Makes me wonder sometimes about the mind set of people here....

Strange way to treat anyone but perhaps you have just had a lucky escape...

Sorry you met one of the growing number of deranged fuckwits this site delivers at times..

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I've looked at the profile since you named them in your status. I think alarm bells would have been going off before you agreed to meet. Shitty thing to do to someone.

over a year ago

Bless you sorry you had to experience that... Some people really aren't very mentally stable.

In lots of ways it's best you haven't had to actually put up with them in the flesh because who knows what else they're capable of inflicting on some unsuspecting person?! Xx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I've looked at the profile since you named them in your status. I think alarm bells would have been going off before you agreed to meet. Shitty thing to do to someone. "

I looked too but now she's named and shamed ........oops.

over a year ago

I wouldn't be happy. If they are on here report them. They might be doing it to others. There are some very juvenile people on here.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

She has no veri's after a year. That doesn't prove 'she's' fake but it should have made you uber careful.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Oh I don’t know MisterBee is looking promising

over a year ago

She's been on here for over a year, and has no verifications. Makes me wonder if she's a repeat offender.

I noticed she has 'shit' as part of her username. How very apt...

over a year ago

What disgusting juvenile behaviour. Just think! You've had a very lucky escape from a couple of demented arseholes.

over a year ago

Whoever has done that should be kicked off Fab.

over a year ago

Oh I don’t know MisterBee is looking promising "

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

happened to me as well once. you live and learn but it definitely makes it more difficult for people who are not verified or don't play often as I tend not to trust them anymore... shame really...

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I think its easy to behave like this on the internet sadly,hope you reported them op.

This is why we always do a social meet in public first .

Miss

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

You should report them OP.

I just reported them anyway for choosing the wrong gender. They say they meet as a couple but a single female profile.

over a year ago

Having read the profile name in your status I had a gander n have to say It seems like a lucky escape from the turkey gizzard necked old Trollop that's delusional enough to describe herself as slim!

One can only guess if she keeps it up she might end up biting of more than she can chew one of these days.

Don't be so desperate in future

over a year ago

That would probably be enough to make me stop using the site to be honest even though i know not everyone is like that it would kill what confidence i do have being single on here.

over a year ago

"You should report them OP.

I just reported them anyway for choosing the wrong gender. They say they meet as a couple but a single female profile."

Ditto

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's absolutely disgusting behavior and totally inappropriate for adults here.

Report such activities to admin. It doesn't matter what gender, this should never be done and such users have no rightful place amongst us.

over a year ago

The only person who didn't turn up to a social meet was someone I chatted to on the phone beforehand.

If someone is going to be a timewaster, they'll do it regardless of whether you chat on the phone or not.

I'm sorry you were treated so shittily OP, please report them and block them xx

over a year ago

"oooops....... I've committed the cardinal sin of believing just one side of the story.....

Can the accused approach the bench please ?"

I got pics of her but for the record she wouldn't give me her number as she didn't give it out willy nilly we messaged constantly over a few days and I was happy to meet on her terms as not the first lady to insist on keeping her number private prior to physically meeting me I gave her my number and all the way upto me arriving on the street she lived we kept messaging so I had no reason to doubt her ,I've done the same thing on the rare occasions I meet at mine so didn't seem out of place only difference is when they arrive aty street if they're having any troubles finding me I'll either come find them if they say where they are or give them my number so they can ring me and ask for directions as I know it can be hard to see numbers in the dark

over a year ago

I reported her first thing this morning on the plus side one of my regular meets asked me round on finding out I was in hull and had been treated badly so there was a silver lining bit to all those who slate single guys off just remember there's also ladies and couples out there that can be as bad ,I will chalk this down to experience and from now on question people's genuinity a bit more but it won't put me off meeting new people who are interested in me but maybe I will insist as some have said on a set of meet guidelines ,thank you all for the vast majority of nice messages of support Ihope none of you have this happen to you so have fun and stay safe lots of love xxride

over a year ago

"The only person who didn't turn up to a social meet was someone I chatted to on the phone beforehand.

If someone is going to be a timewaster, they'll do it regardless of whether you chat on the phone or not.

I'm sorry you were treated so shittily OP, please report them and block them xx"

done and done especially when she said her and her bf enjoyed watching me run around knocking in wrong door and and that I had left myself wide open to this and she hoped I had no hard feelings ,my response was your a pair of cunts and im going to out you and report you to admin and I hope everyone avoids you like the plague as I was genuinely happy to meet you and I left it at that

over a year ago

It happened to me, a 40 minute drive to Bristol, and no silver lining

over a year ago

"The only person who didn't turn up to a social meet was someone I chatted to on the phone beforehand.

I'm sorry you were treated so shittily OP, please report them and block them xxdone and done especially when she said her and her bf enjoyed watching me run around knocking in wrong door and and that I had left myself wide open to this and she hoped I had no hard feelings ,my response was your a pair of cunts and im going to out you and report you to admin and I hope everyone avoids you like the plague as I was genuinely happy to meet you and I left it at that"

I doubt "she" existed at all

over a year ago

I'm sorry you were treated so shittily OP, please report them and block them xxdone and done especially when she said her and her bf enjoyed watching me run around knocking in wrong door and and that I had left myself wide open to this and she hoped I had no hard feelings ,my response was your a pair of cunts and im going to out you and report you to admin and I hope everyone avoids you like the plague as I was genuinely happy to meet you and I left it at that

I doubt "she" existed at all"

no I did get face pic and was definitely a woman lol and I was willing to meet her as I like to have a diverse range of playmates and to answer a post above I wasn't desperate she seemed nice and flirty just goes to show you can't always be sure but if you don't meet people in person how do you know,it's easy to sit behind a screen and moan I don't get any meets ,it's harder to put yourself out there and meet and hope it works out I was just unlucky that these people thought they'd pick on me for they're personal sport

over a year ago

its not just single guys. We had it before. Turned up with kit bag in tow.. only to have a similar experience.

over a year ago

Oh that's rubbish! Report them and use it as a learning curve...

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

Watch out, Beadle's about.

over a year ago

"Oh that's rubbish! Report them and use it as a learning curve..."
I'm just glad I didn't spring for pizza lol

over a year ago

"Watch out, Beadle's about."
would of lacked my pants if he had jumped out considering he's brown bread lol

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I think that's a terrible thing to do to someone regardless! No wonder people become wary of meeting on here....!!

over a year ago

I'm sorry you were treated so shittily OP, please report them and block them xxdone and done especially when she said her and her bf enjoyed watching me run around knocking in wrong door and and that I had left myself wide open to this and she hoped I had no hard feelings ,my response was your a pair of cunts and im going to out you and report you to admin and I hope everyone avoids you like the plague as I was genuinely happy to meet you and I left it at that

I doubt "she" existed at allno I did get face pic and was definitely a woman lol and I was willing to meet her as I like to have a diverse range of playmates and to answer a post above I wasn't desperate she seemed nice and flirty just goes to show you can't always be sure but if you don't meet people in person how do you know,it's easy to sit behind a screen and moan I don't get any meets ,it's harder to put yourself out there and meet and hope it works out I was just unlucky that these people thought they'd pick on me for they're personal sport"

A face pic can be sent of anyone. A woman on here a year with no verifications is not a woman.

over a year ago

"I think that's a terrible thing to do to someone regardless! No wonder people become wary of meeting on here....!! "
it is but if u let one bad experience jade you you'd never meet and I'm thick skinned so I won't let it x

over a year ago

"I think that's a terrible thing to do to someone regardless! No wonder people become wary of meeting on here....!! it is but if u let one bad experience jade you you'd never meet and I'm thick skinned so I won't let it x"

That's a great attitude OP ... Don't let the btds grind you down, after all that's exactly what they want for people to feel like shit x

over a year ago

"I think that's a terrible thing to do to someone regardless! No wonder people become wary of meeting on here....!! it is but if u let one bad experience jade you you'd never meet and I'm thick skinned so I won't let it x

That's a great attitude OP ... Don't let the btds grind you down, after all that's exactly what they want for people to feel like shit x"

thank u there's enough negativity out there why let this add to it I'm going to turn this into a positive and keep meeting people who like what I'm about x

over a year ago

I'd like to thank u all for your support I'm going to take my time meeting new people for a bit as this experience has jaded me a little but it won't get me down too much

over a year ago

Oh I don’t know MisterBee is looking promising

"

I throw all my posts away...

over a year ago

Op. I've learned anything is possible on here, if you prepare for this in the future, you can easily brush it away instead of letting the frustration get to you. Fool me twice..etc.

over a year ago

And that is why you first go for a social meet in a bar. The social could turn into more and at least you can have a drink or two if it's a no show.

So unfortunately, you put yourself in that position. Lesson learnt.

over a year ago

"Op. I've learned anything is possible on here, if you prepare for this in the future, you can easily brush it away instead of letting the frustration get to you. Fool me twice..etc. "
I've just added an update on my profile that insists on swapping numbers and a chat prior to meet or it ain't happening , genuine people will hopefully agree to this otherwise I'll keep to the circle of meets I already know

Post new Message to Thread