Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not an easy task

Jump to newest

By *ickadysplit17 OP   Man
over a year ago

cadishead

Ok so I've been here now 2months & not managed to meet seems there's 80% guys to 20% women on here, any advice on meeting ? Ie.... my profile is it any good or where am I going wrong? Stay safe guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Try a smile in your profile picture

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

It's not a bad profile maybe a few more pics

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Ok so I've been here now 2months & not managed to meet seems there's 80% guys to 20% women on here, any advice on meeting ? Ie.... my profile is it any good or where am I going wrong? Stay safe guys "

It's simply a numbers game. Someone out there will be attracted to you but you could improve your chances by displaying a happy face picture. The one you have is not doing you any favours.

In the meantime, try clubs and socials.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Read rmthe forums. There are about 6 of these posts every day.

Your in Manchester..did you go to the social last night?

Your still in Manchester its a big city lots of people lots of clubs

go find them... don't sit on a forum complaining...its not attractive to your target market

Before you wince at thst it was you who raised demographics

if you want to meet make a fucking effort...be positive get out and go do.... anything.

Sitting on fab and expecting to be knee deep in "clunge" just cos your on here... really... ffs go figure...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you have been introduced to the site by a lady friend could she verify you? I think your profile needs work tbh. If you do a forum search for advice there is lots oot there.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Two months is no time at all OP - some guys wait a lot longer without meeting anyone - there are things you can do to improve your chances, such as getting more involved in the forums, which is a great way to spark conversations, or getting along to clubs/socials.

As for your profile - it's OK but fairly generic for a single guy. If I had a pound for every time I've seen lines like "Not to blow my own trumpet but I've been told I give the best oral ever" I'd have retired to the Bahamas a long time ago

You need to sell yourself and get some personality across - tell people what you like, what you're looking for and what you can offer. Think of your blurb as your shop window and ask yourself if you'd shop there?

You say you like "anything kinky" but that could mean anything - to some "kinky" is doing it with the lights on (!!), to others it's the full whips and chains experience - so you need to detail what your version of "kinky" is.

A decent set of pics showing off your body (but not your cock!) would help too

Good luck

over a year ago

I'm glad I'm bi

over a year ago

"Read rmthe forums. There are about 6 of these posts every day.

go find them... don't sit on a forum complaining...its not attractive to your target market

if you want to meet make a fucking effort...be positive get out and go do.... anything.

Sitting on fab and expecting to be knee deep in "clunge" just cos your on here... really... ffs go figure..."

"Clunge" haven't heard that word for a long time

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Sitting on fab and expecting to be knee deep in "clunge" just cos your on here... really... ffs go figure...

"Clunge" haven't heard that word for a long time "

Borrowed it from a regular poster..

Didn't think anyone would notice my inane ramblings..

over a year ago

"Clunge" haven't heard that word for a long time

Borrowed it from a regular poster..

Didn't think anyone would notice my inane ramblings.."

No one does

We all talk about you behind your back

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

Maybe some more pics ie body/bum

Or a smiling face pic

The squirting bit might put some off,it did me .

As others said plenty of regular socials you can attend to get known ,or try a club with your friend maybe.

Good luck

Miss

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Two months is no time at all OP - some guys wait a lot longer without meeting anyone - there are things you can do to improve your chances, such as getting more involved in the forums, which is a great way to spark conversations, or getting along to clubs/socials.

As for your profile - it's OK but fairly generic for a single guy. If I had a pound for every time I've seen lines like "Not to blow my own trumpet but I've been told I give the best oral ever" I'd have retired to the Bahamas a long time ago

You need to sell yourself and get some personality across - tell people what you like, what you're looking for and what you can offer. Think of your blurb as your shop window and ask yourself if you'd shop there?

You say you like "anything kinky" but that could mean anything - to some "kinky" is doing it with the lights on (!!), to others it's the full whips and chains experience - so you need to detail what your version of "kinky" is.

A decent set of pics showing off your body (but not your cock!) would help too

Good luck "

OP

This is great advice and bear in mind it from your competition!

A plus is you've explained 're accommodation limitations.

Minus.. photos not exactly whoo hoo

And the part about kinky yes.. you need specifics regards boundaries

Oh and... no we really can't be bothered to ask...

Put it on the profile

Post new Message to Thread