Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Repeat meets

Jump to newest

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

I'm into them if the chemistry is spot on but just been told by a friend I really should be careful I don't get too attached.

I'm not worried about having feelings.

We are only human.

What's your view lovely people?

Should it be a one off meet for us swingers?

I think it might ruin ones chance to form a delightful fuckery friendship if you only meet the once.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like repeat meets as I enjoy intimacy and a mental connection which for me enhances the sexual experience, and I only get that with someone I'm getting to know.

Once 'feelings' raise their head though I'm off.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"I like repeat meets as I enjoy intimacy and a mental connection which for me enhances the sexual experience, and I only get that with someone I'm getting to know.

Once 'feelings' raise their head though I'm off. "

Even if you are having amazing sex?

over a year ago

I don't really think you get to know someone with just the one meet.

Two or three are required to get to know each other

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"I don't really think you get to know someone with just the one meet.

Two or three are required to get to know each other"

Maybe more!

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"

I'm into them if the chemistry is spot on but just been told by a friend I really should be careful I don't get too attached.

We are only human.

I think it might ruin ones chance to form a delightful fuckery friendship if you only meet the once.

"

Great question! I love repeat meets as the sex tends to get better and you prod boundaries together.

Personally I'm open to something more delevoping if we both felt the same but I'm sure plenty of other singles absolutely don't want that to happen.

I think for anyone to deny themselves further meets with someone to specifically avoid the risk of feelings developing is a bit of a shame

over a year ago

Definitely think repeats ... I'm seeking FWBs not just one offs and I'm honest with the guys I chat with about this so they are able to make the choice if it's not what they want ...

over a year ago

Watching with interest..

(Can't do ninja emoji..)

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"

We are only human.

Great question! I love repeat meets as the sex tends to get better and you prod boundaries together.

Personally I'm open to something more delevoping if we both felt the same but I'm sure plenty of other singles absolutely don't want that to happen.

I think for anyone to deny themselves further meets with someone to specifically avoid the risk of feelings developing is a bit of a shame"

That's what I think but I respect the person's right to not want any more than they are seeking.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Definitely think repeats ... I'm seeking FWBs not just one offs and I'm honest with the guys I chat with about this so they are able to make the choice if it's not what they want ... "

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Watching with interest..

(Can't do ninja emoji..)"

Watch away!

over a year ago

"I like repeat meets as I enjoy intimacy and a mental connection which for me enhances the sexual experience, and I only get that with someone I'm getting to know.

Even if you are having amazing sex?"

Absolutely. It's about self preservation for me. I keep my feelings separate and if I feel them creeping in I stop contact. Can't deal with getting hurt again

over a year ago

"

FTFY

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

Absolutely. It's about self preservation for me. I keep my feelings separate and if I feel them creeping in I stop contact. Can't deal with getting hurt again "

Fair enough.

x

over a year ago

Surely everyone approaches this differently and want different things? I don't want emotional attachment as I'm already married so I'm not open to a relationship or getting bogged down with being emotionally involved at all. If I were single I might think differently.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

" Surely everyone approaches this differently and want different things? I don't want emotional attachment as I'm already married so I'm not open to a relationship or getting bogged down with being emotionally involved at all. If I were single I might think differently. "

of course

I'm just nosey

over a year ago

We much prefer repeat meets with people, getting to know each other, understanding what makes each other tick and building trust, makes for great sex in our experience. I don't think it's possible to have any sort of worthwhile friendship/relationship with someone, without developing a fondness/feelings for them...that's what makes us human after all.

We've been meeting one guy for 5/6 years, and have become great friends apart from anything else. I would definitely say I was fond of him, but I think that's healthy considering how long we've known him and how intimate we've been. The three of us have great sex and really push each others boundaries, which makes the sex exciting and fulfilling...and that's exactly what we're looking for out of this lifestyle.

We (myself and my husband) have discussed how we would handle a situation if we found ourselves developing feelings for someone, which we felt were intrusive or inappropriate to our relationship, and agreed that we'd step back from meeting that person.

This kind of fun should add something positive to your life one way or another, if it ever starts to become a problem in any way, it's time to have a rethink.

V x

over a year ago

" Surely everyone approaches this differently and want different things? I don't want emotional attachment as I'm already married so I'm not open to a relationship or getting bogged down with being emotionally involved at all. If I were single I might think differently. "

I'm in the same position, but my view on it is diferent... I don't want to play the field so I prefer ongoing exclusive relationships. Also the sex gets so much better as you explore each others minds and bodies..... I find that swingers are better at managing the inevitable feelings that develop btw you whenyou get that intimate. ... Good to discuss these things openly too before and as they develope.... But yes it inevitability hurts. .. I just fell it's ultimately worth the pain. ...

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"We much prefer repeat meets with people, getting to know each other, understanding what makes each other tick and building trust, makes for great sex in our experience. I don't think it's possible to have any sort of worthwhile friendship/relationship with someone, without developing a fondness/feelings for them...that's what makes us human after all.

We've been meeting one guy for 5/6 years, and have become great friends apart from anything else. I would definitely say I was fond of him, but I think that's healthy considering how long we've known him and how intimate we've been. The three of us have great sex and really push each others boundaries, which makes the sex exciting and fulfilling...and that's exactly what we're looking for out of this lifestyle.

We (myself and my husband) have discussed how we would handle a situation if we found ourselves developing feelings for someone, which we felt were intrusive or inappropriate to our relationship, and agreed that we'd step back from meeting that person.

This kind of fun should add something positive to your life one way or another, if it ever starts to become a problem in any way, it's time to have a rethink.

V x"

over a year ago

We prefer repeat meets. Get to know each other better, and the sex gets better as you get to know what truly turns each other on. X

over a year ago

We prefer repeat meets.

Same as most - the connection/de Yao experience gets better!!!

We know a couple who we meet just for drinks now so it's not always about feelings, just making friendships with people that are in yr level too!!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

When i had my single prof,I met a couple of people regularly.It was always just fun and friendship,nothing more.

I also had some one offs that I enjoyed too.

Do what works for you op,its rare on here it seems to find someone regular.

Miss

over a year ago

I have a strange thing where I only meet people once or twice if I actually like them as a person.

However, if something is purely sexual and I think they're fit but I don't really like them in a friends way then I'll meet as many times as I can.

Odd I know. I think it's because I don't like the idea of getting attached, or someone getting attached to me. So I cut those things short ASAP.

over a year ago

"

We are only human.

I think for anyone to deny themselves further meets with someone to specifically avoid the risk of feelings developing is a bit of a shame

That's what I think but I respect the person's right to not want any more than they are seeking.

"

Definitely but if it doesn't stop the two of you having fun and enjoying each others company then carry on regardless.

over a year ago

I prefer regular meets. I like building on things and I think sex gets better the more you know someone.

Im not looking to develop feelings but if it felt right and was reciprocated id go with it, I don't see a reason to deny myself. If it was one sided id stop seeing them.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

I prefer repeat meets. You become more comfortable. Doesn't mean it's a relationship or even FWB. I don't recall anytime a random sexual encounter didn't turn into repeats anyway. That's why when I read profiles that have hundreds of verifications I always think "was that person that bad that people didn't want to meet them again".

over a year ago

Much prefer repeat meets.

Getting to know what the other person likes and enjoy,makes the sexual experiences better each time .

over a year ago

I always prefered the regular meets as the sex etc gets better

I don't know if this is a good idea anymore as we both started to have feelings for each other and he decided to end it and we don't even chat now

over a year ago

Should have said after my last meet

over a year ago

We met on site both on our single profiles !

Hit it off straight away just laughed all the time !!

Found out I could turn her on the way I've never had the opportunity to do before by getting to know her and find out her likes and desires ?

She in turn could relax and grew in confidence with the up side we can push our boundaries further than with anyone we have been with ? ( up to now )

So a one off we'd have missed out on the last 3 years of fun !

Yes we do like each other in ways that others might not want but it all adds to the whole experience that we have !

Does it hurt to be friends with benefits ?

Not for me ( him) as she my best friend

over a year ago

My preference is for repeat meets within a small circle of friends.

However, the anticipation of a 1st sexual meet is rather addictive so the circle does have a tendency to expand on occasions...

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Definitely think repeats ... I'm seeking FWBs not just one offs and I'm honest with the guys I chat with about this so they are able to make the choice if it's not what they want ... "

This

For me it's only with multiple meetings that I can let the real inner me out... the connection builds and you can explore more things...

over a year ago

"

ftfy

over a year ago

Repeat meets are preferred, with a very very small circle of friends.

over a year ago

Ideally I'd like a FB but it feels impossible.

I want more than one offs with people I know nothing about.

I'm not looking for a relationship, I don't want to live with anyone and I dont want to be monogamous with one person.

Ideally I'd like a swinging partner.

over a year ago

Repeat meets are better as you trust the person and gets more exciting trying new things .One offs I dislike as one minute wonders lol,they do nothing for me at all .Not my thing and this is why im selective .

over a year ago

Once 'feelings' raise their head though I'm off. "

This. Some guys I've been meeting for a few years now, and I've never felt anything other than how much I enjoy having great sex with them. And I've always been quick to walk away as soon as any have developed feelings for me

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Highly spiced sausages repeat on me

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Much prefer repeat meets.

Getting to know what the other person likes and enjoy,makes the sexual experiences better each time ."

I agree.

over a year ago

Absolutely. It's about self preservation for me. I keep my feelings separate and if I feel them creeping in I stop contact. Can't deal with getting hurt again "

Im the same. Having had my heart broken here before by a man who turned out to be married i wont do it again. Unless the other person is open to it too.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

Absolutely. It's about self preservation for me. I keep my feelings separate and if I feel them creeping in I stop contact. Can't deal with getting hurt again

Im the same. Having had my heart broken here before by a man who turned out to be married i wont do it again. Unless the other person is open to it too."

I'm sorry to read that.

over a year ago

"

We are only human.

"

Feelings make my life worth living... Everyone seems to want to save themselves from heat break?!, what if getting your heart repeatedly broken is the whole point of having one?!... What if that actually makes you love "better, harder, with less restrictions?!"...

I'm not a robot I want to feel and I repeatedly fall in love with beautiful souls... There's nothing better than sex with someone you love or who loves you... My best blow jobs were gifted to those I love lol, and I'll forever remember the hour long pussy eating sessions with my first bf because of how intensely erotic and passionate they were!! Sigh!.. Intense feelings turn all sex into awesome sex imo lol .

over a year ago

"

We are only human.

Feelings make my life worth living... Everyone seems to want to save themselves from heat break?!, what if getting your heart repeatedly broken is the whole point of having one?!... What if that actually makes you love "better, harder, with less restrictions?!"...

I'm not a robot I want to feel and I repeatedly fall in love with beautiful souls... There's nothing better than sex with someone you love or who loves you... My best blow jobs were gifted to those I love lol, and I'll forever remember the hour long pussy eating sessions with my first bf because of how intensely erotic and passionate they were!! Sigh!.. Intense feelings turn all sex into awesome sex imo lol ."

That's a good point ..

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"

We are only human.

I'm not a robot I want to feel and I repeatedly fall in love with beautiful souls... There's nothing better than sex with someone you love or who loves you... My best blow jobs were gifted to those I love lol, and I'll forever remember the hour long pussy eating sessions with my first bf because of how intensely erotic and passionate they were!! Sigh!.. Intense feelings turn all sex into awesome sex imo lol ."

There you go, romance and love is alive and well Good point though, to have the hurt of a broken heart means you've enjoyed the rush of being in love.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Always prefer repeat meets as this saves time and markedly reduce meeting timewasters.

Feelings?

Just friendship and mutual respect of each other's privacy and out-of-fab life.

Those are what keep us meeting time and time again.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

So there are romantics amongst us!

over a year ago

I do enjoy repeat meets. The thing I sometimes struggle with is are they just asking to meet again because no one else replied to them and they think because we fucked once im an easy bet :/ there are a couple who i dont feel like that with though and happily met them again x

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"I do enjoy repeat meets. The thing I sometimes struggle with is are they just asking to meet again because no one else replied to them and they think because we fucked once im an easy bet :/ there are a couple who i dont feel like that with though and happily met them again x "

I'd like to think I can tell if I'm just a hole.

I hope!

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"

We are only human.

I'm not a robot I want to feel and I repeatedly fall in love with beautiful souls... There's nothing better than sex with someone you love or who loves you... My best blow jobs were gifted to those I love lol, and I'll forever remember the hour long pussy eating sessions with my first bf because of how intensely erotic and passionate they were!! Sigh!.. Intense feelings turn all sex into awesome sex imo lol .

That's a good point ..

"

The trick is to find a level of affection you both feel comfortable with, it doesn't have to be love just mutual appreciation, you don't need to give your love to someone who you know isn't going to fully love you back, just stop yourself from crossing that line and the sex can still happen

over a year ago

I think personally, a succession of one off meets would feel a little souless.

If you click with someone, why would you not want to repeat the experience. Plus as you get to know someone better the sex inevitably improves.

That being said there's something quite liberating about just going to fuck someone and know it's a total one off xx

By *ndonmaleMan
over a year ago

Preston

"My preference is for repeat meets within a small circle of friends.

However, the anticipation of a 1st sexual meet is rather addictive so the circle does have a tendency to expand on occasions..."

This

over a year ago

I'm one of the odd ones that doesn't like repeat meets... nothing to do with getting attached as dont think just sex would cause you to get attached but because it never seems as thrilling the next time x.

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

Fun though first meets can be, I prefer repeat encounters (if the first was good obviously) because my lack of self/sexual confidence inevitably means I never let myself go fully first time round and therefore there's always an element of me thinking 'could have done better'. But of course that changes when you continue getting to know someone and trust and familiarity builds between you.

And apart from anything else, if you hit it off with someone there's rarely enough time to experience everything you want to in a single meet!

over a year ago

I personally would like to think that the sex would get better or you'd gain confidence to try new things with someone you meet regularly. I'm shy so my first sex meet would never really be all that because i need that familiarity to relax.

However, nevermind those who get attached, there are those who put you on the reserve bench for when they're not getting any other meets and think they'll get in touch with you when the other women they've contacted aren't playing ball.

And they think you won't realise.

over a year ago

I always want to arrange a meet again with the same person, I'm sure I couldn't be stood up twice by the same girl!

over a year ago

"

We are only human.

That's a good point ..

The trick is to find a level of affection you both feel comfortable with, it doesn't have to be love just mutual appreciation, you don't need to give your love to someone who you know isn't going to fully love you back, just stop yourself from crossing that line and the sex can still happen "

I'd rather scare the living shit out of someone by spilling my heart and feelings all over their energetic field, obviously after at least two AWESOMELY intense fucks tho lol.... Because lets face it, most people run a mile the moment you start telling them how bloody amazing they are to you lol...

I love falling in love, totally incorrigible on that front sorry not sorry lol xx

over a year ago

"

We are only human.

That's a good point ..

The trick is to find a level of affection you both feel comfortable with, it doesn't have to be love just mutual appreciation, you don't need to give your love to someone who you know isn't going to fully love you back, just stop yourself from crossing that line and the sex can still happen

I'd rather scare the living shit out of someone by spilling my heart and feelings all over their energetic field, obviously after at least two AWESOMELY intense fucks tho lol.... Because lets face it, most people run a mile the moment you start telling them how bloody amazing they are to you lol...

I love falling in love, totally incorrigible on that front sorry not sorry lol xx"

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"

We are only human.

That's a good point ..

I love falling in love, totally incorrigible on that front sorry not sorry lol xx"

I like you.

over a year ago

I love repeat meets the more I get to see someone the more dirty it gets and the more open I can be.

over a year ago

But having said that I did have repeat meets with an amazing man on here and fell in love.

Never expected it in a million years!

over a year ago

"

I like you. "

Why thank you Beautiful ... I think we should fall in love then because this feels like a good start to me lol xxx

Mwah's xx

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"

I like you.

Why thank you Beautiful ... I think we should fall in love then because this feels like a good start to me lol xxx

Mwah's xx "

Aha why not?

I'm free and easy in my sexual wanderings.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"

I like you.

Mwah's xx

Aha why not?

I'm free and easy in my sexual wanderings. "

Get a room you two

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"

I like you.

Mwah's xx

Aha why not?

Get a room you two "

I'm not that fast Brighton!

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"

I like you.

Mwah's xx

Aha why not?

Get a room you two

I'm not that fast Brighton! "

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"

We are only human.

That's a good point ..

Love is lovely, we shouldn't have to apologise for feelings, being closed off and unemotional has hardened my heart I'm sure of it and sometimes I want it thawed out but I'm too shy to ask for it to be warmed up

over a year ago

Are the best......

over a year ago

"

I like you.

Mwah's xx

Aha why not?

I'm free and easy in my sexual wanderings. "

Ahhh! you're wonderful!, and willing and fun, intelligent, sexy, experienced and adventurous = HALLEJULLULA!!!... my time hath cometh!!! I'm going to love us so hard we're going to explode into a cosmic super nova shower and every loved up shard of our orgasmic merging will transmute every element we touch into loved up awesomeness lol xxx. Woop woop! Lol x

over a year ago

"

We are only human.

That's a good point ..

I love falling in love, totally incorrigible on that front sorry not sorry lol xx

Love is lovely, we shouldn't have to apologise for feelings, being closed off and unemotional has hardened my heart I'm sure of it and sometimes I want it thawed out but I'm too shy to ask for it to be warmed up "

Cuteness69, my wonderful love!, may we have another wife??? Lol loved up orgy o'clock perchance????!!! Lol x

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I always preferred repeat meets as you get to know what turns each other on. One offs can be great and you click straight off but sometimes it develops into something better.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"

We are only human.

That's a good point ..

Love is lovely, we shouldn't have to apologise for feelings, being closed off and unemotional has hardened my heart I'm sure of it and sometimes I want it thawed out but I'm too shy to ask for it to be warmed up

Cuteness69, my wonderful love!, may we have another wife??? Lol loved up orgy o'clock perchance????!!! Lol x"

Plenty of warmth to go round

over a year ago

Some of the repeat meets I've had have been amazing, either with a female, a couple or groups.

You get to know what each other or everyone likes plus the social element before and after the sex is great too.

My rule of thumb is if they make you laugh then the better the sex is going to be.

As for getting attached to someone...if it happens it happens!

over a year ago

Repeat meets are definitely better for me, and only if this first meet was pretty amazing. If it wasn't anything special, it won't happen again

over a year ago

I had a couple of social meets with a lovely lady, but alas have not met for a while. We are friends on here so not all is lost

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

I'm not a robot I want to feel and I repeatedly fall in love with beautiful souls... There's nothing better than sex with someone you love or who loves you... Intense feelings turn all sex into awesome sex imo lol ."

Yup, I'll second all that.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Repeat meets are good and have worked out well in the past

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I don't want one offs, more meets means more fulfilling and possibly intensely intimate

over a year ago

nearly all my meets have been repeat meets one of them has resulted in a great friendship nearly 3 years after our first meet, and another developed into a relationship (that sadly broke down) the older I've become the less one - off meets appeal to me now

over a year ago

Repeat meets much better and yes feelings do develop but you manage them.

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Most of my meets are now repeats. I still meet with people I met when I first joined here. Some have become real friends and some into something deeper. As long as people are honest with each other and respectful then no harm. You can't control how you feel only how you deal with it. Go with what is comfortable for you. But repeat meets usually result in better sex.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Most of my meets are now repeats. I still meet with people I met when I first joined here. Some have become real friends and some into something deeper. As long as people are honest with each other and respectful then no harm. You can't control how you feel only how you deal with it. Go with what is comfortable for you. But repeat meets usually result in better sex."

Agreed. Feelings can come into play but dont have to be a problem. If they do then you look after yourself. However that works for you. The familiarity brings better compatibility and thus better sex. Thats worth it. Theres a place for one offs. It's about what suits all parties best.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I prefer repeat meets. It's how i found my 2 FWB. Yes feelings can become tricky but long as you communicate then all should be swell

over a year ago

FTFY"

over a year ago

I have yet to do a repeat meet, and it's something I try to avoid.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"I have yet to do a repeat meet, and it's something I try to avoid. "

Fair enough!

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

If we enjoyed the meet why wouldn't we repeat?

Appreciate it might be easier said as a couple than a single.

over a year ago

cant beat a repeat

over a year ago

I do enjoy repeat meets they tend to allow people to explore more than just a one off meet. Had a few repeat meets and would love to have more.

J x

over a year ago

If you live in a quiet part of the world you may not get much choice!!

By *sThunderThighsWoman
over a year ago

Toy Land

If I get on well with someone and the sex is good then yes I like to meet them again. Im very good at (what I call putting it in a box) by this I mean knowing falling for someone in a romantic way is not allowed ! It's not part of the game! That's why fab works for me)

But if I met someone who wanted more and I felt the same then that's different! Who knows then! After all rules are made to be broken.. the only time I would call something off is if he felt something for me and he couldn't handle it!

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Fun though first meets can be, I prefer repeat encounters (if the first was good obviously) because my lack of self/sexual confidence inevitably means I never let myself go fully first time round and therefore there's always an element of me thinking 'could have done better'. But of course that changes when you continue getting to know someone and trust and familiarity builds between you.

And apart from anything else, if you hit it off with someone there's rarely enough time to experience everything you want to in a single meet! "

over a year ago

I like having feelings. It's having no feelings for someone I'm more afraid of.

I'm not talking about 'lo....'. (The L word). But I have to have a connection.

over a year ago

Repeat meets really work for me, the sex just gets better. I struggle to develop romantic feelings even when I might want to so I'm pretty good at doing the fwb thing without it becoming more, I can still be very fond of someone and value their friendship though. I think a lot of ladies aren't like that so I'm very aware of their feelings and if I think I've become too big a part of their life then for me it's time to step away.

over a year ago

I have known some years ... And just feel like close friends .. I like that.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"I like having feelings. It's having no feelings for someone I'm more afraid of.

I'm not talking about 'lo....'. (The L word). But I have to have a connection.

"

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

" If we enjoyed the meet why wouldn't we repeat?

Appreciate it might be easier said as a couple than a single. "

How so?. Only 2 people to please when you're single. Surely it's harder with 4 to match up?

over a year ago

The first time is always special, the excitement of someone new, not knowing how they might surprise you. But the second time is nice, you've got over the initial awkwardness, feel comfortable together (that's if you both wanted to meet again - first time must have had promise.)

I had a lover who started agreeing it should be NSA, but over time, started to want to get me involved with her family. Luckily, she realised I wasn't up for that before I had to tell her and dumped me. There usually comes a time to move on, and I usually let my lover decide that.

over a year ago

Repeats and genuine fwb really work for me, open, honest and get better over time

over a year ago

I prefer repeat meets, I hate the one offs.

over a year ago

If the sex is good the hell to the fucking yeah

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

I would prefer to find someone that I could meet regularly and build up a friendship with in truth.

over a year ago

"We prefer repeat meets. Get to know each other better, and the sex gets better as you get to know what truly turns each other on. X "

Totally agree....... keeps getting better & better!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Repeat meets with different people: doesn't get stale and more enjoyable I've found.

Other half prefers one off meets.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

For us, its a case of wanting to meet couples and repeat meets are great. The big worry for meeting a single is them getting clingy and nobody keeping them in check. We'd hate to see somebody reaching that point and have to tell them to back off.

The people we've played with have been sound and great fun, why wouldn't we want that to continue?

As long as we stick to the rules we set ourselves, we will, as those we play with will be fine.

over a year ago

There’s a few women I’ve met quite a few times now but also had the one offs, mainly cause there was something that didn’t go well for one of us.

over a year ago

Repeat meets all the way. One offs are not what I'm looking for x

over a year ago

Personally I much prefer repeat meets. I enjoy having a laugh with someone as well as having great sex. The odd one off can be great fun too but it's the exception rather than the norm for me.

over a year ago

I love repeat meets always gets better

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Repeats are my preference No chance of tipping into feels for me either.

By *ndonmaleMan
over a year ago

Preston

Is this the start of a new song........

Meet, drink, fuck, repeat ......

Getting the first meet is the tricky part

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I wouldn't have much in common with someone into fuck n' go meets

over a year ago

"

We are only human.

I think for anyone to deny themselves further meets with someone to specifically avoid the risk of feelings developing is a bit of a shame"

over a year ago

My mum's cottage pie.

over a year ago

"My mum's cottage pie."

What's the beef with your mum?

over a year ago

"My mum's cottage pie.

What's the beef with your mum? "

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

If you meet just one person all the time it would be more like being in a relation ship, meet others as well. I would prefer to meet someone no more than twice usually.

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

Definitely repete meet just cos you meet several times don't stop you from being a swinger ive met a wonderful local couple and the fun gets better every time but still looking for adult fun outside our friendsip

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Different strokes for different folks... I've always preferred repeat meets and fun, adventurous friendships. I've been lucky enough to have two amazing long-term regular friends with benefits over the past 2 years, both of whom are still in my life in one form or another, along with a select few other friends whom I've met less regularly...

Feelings develop... Its natural!! But never in a romantic sense... We're all adult enough to recognise that we're simply friends who care about each other's wellbeing, look out for each other and enjoy each other's company on many levels, but that romantic attachments are off the table... and it works for me!

By *nnaandchrisCouple
over a year ago

loughton

We prefer repeat meets. Friendship and trust builds, everyone becomes more relaxed and starts to know what each other enjoys. Some feelings will of course develop over time but we are all adults.

over a year ago

Having a select group of friends is a good thing as you learn each others like and dislikes and trust.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Having a select group of friends is a good thing as you learn each others like and dislikes and trust."

This ^ ^

over a year ago

I don't generally meet anyone new without the intention of it becoming something regular although there is the odd exception.

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"I don't generally meet anyone new without the intention of it becoming something regular although there is the odd exception."

oh yeah?

*winks*

over a year ago

"Having a select group of friends is a good thing as you learn each others like and dislikes and trust."

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I only want repeat meets, I like to get to know someone and get better sex.

I can definitely keep it as NSA though

over a year ago

"

We are only human.

"

Don't listen to people. I'm glad to hear that you have feelings! Why conform to what's supposed to be acceptable on here. Just be you. Do & feel what you want. I could start a revolution hehe

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like repeat meets if no one gets involved. You can be physically connected and friendly without anything more complex.

If you don't feel able to, then completely end the interaction.

By *harterisMan
over a year ago

London

If it's good then of course why not repeat, of course feelings will come into it but is that such a terrible thing? As long as you are adult and keep things in perspective

over a year ago

I agree with you . I'm also looking for the same . Not intrested in one offs . Nor a relationship . But finding one is so difficult . Most men on here just want one offs and lots of them .

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Ive found that Ive been honest about prefered fwb etc. However in my experience, men (one man) sometimes will tell you what you want to hear then its not anymore ....why people just cant be open and honest with integrity surprises me. Lies get no one anywhere

over a year ago

Repeat meets are definitely my preference. The chemistry and connection is much stronger as time goes along and builds.

Timing is always going to be difficult people have lives, work and in some cases families to consider so it’s never an easy process finding the right person for a FWB/FB scenario depending on what you want.

However that said, any lovely Devonian ladies or Cornish ladies do fee free to say hello

over a year ago

Iv only had 1 repeat off here so not enough experience to comment but i enjoyed it both times

over a year ago

The repeat meet I had was actually bad the second time maybe the mystery and lust died down?

over a year ago

Much prefer repeat meet longer term friendships. As for feelings pretty much bound to happen.

I have feelings for all of my friends both in and outside the lifestyle. Thats probably why they are my friends.

My personal opinion is feeling something is better than feeling nothing. Its still NSA but NSA doesnt have to mean no emotional content...It simply means no emotional or physical commitment.

over a year ago

Fab is funny place as so many people on ,some honest and alot just lie .Alot will tell you what you want to hear.These are the idiots and these are the ones who have one off meets .The nice honest genuine people have repeat meets as been honest and build up a friendship and great sex .I prefere someone regular but its odd as alot of men say they want a FB but i bet they are open too meet others as it is a swinging site .

over a year ago

I really look for repeat meeters things only get better, doesn't have to be regular though as that could look like a relationship almost, but a level of friendship is desirable.

Someone to keep in touch with from time to time when you both want to hook up.

Booty call so to speak.

By *ilthyStrumpetCouple
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Now, as part of a couple, one offs and occasional meets for me.

Before, when I was single, I preferred regular meets.

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

I think you should just go with what you’re comfortable with if there’s a spark there or your comfortable in there company then why not

over a year ago

Heartbreak is overrated. Sure, if you were convinced they were the love of your life, it could be really painful and lasting. But if it's just feelings for someone, you can get over that without too much trouble. People on here are so heartbreak-phobic. If the choice is between absolutely amazing passionate connecting hot sex with someone you have feelings for followed by a bit of heartbreak vs meaningless dull sex with strangers I'd pick the former every day hands down

By *ooby birdWoman
over a year ago

North West

I'm only interested in repeat meets to be honest but repeat meets aren't interested in me it seems.

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"I'm only interested in repeat meets to be honest but repeat meets aren't interested in me it seems."

Offer cakes and biscuits x

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Follow your

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

This thread is still going?!

Morning.

By *ex LutherMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

Repeat meets mean better sex the more you get to know one another’s bodies

over a year ago

"Heartbreak is overrated. Sure, if you were convinced they were the love of your life, it could be really painful and lasting. But if it's just feelings for someone, you can get over that without too much trouble. People on here are so heartbreak-phobic. If the choice is between absolutely amazing passionate connecting hot sex with someone you have feelings for followed by a bit of heartbreak vs meaningless dull sex with strangers I'd pick the former every day hands down "

Sounds like a good plan!

over a year ago

"Repeat meets mean better sex the more you get to know one another’s bodies "

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

"

We are only human.

"

Do what you wanna do your way...ive remet guys, i havent got attached becuase i go into it knowing its jsut a fuck, ive become good friends with one guy ive met off here we even hang out as mate, but i dont worry about falling fo rhim we just dont have that between us...as for others ive done remeets...hey if the sex is good your gonna go back am i right or am i right x

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've had ace first meets whete the second wasn't as good.

I've had repeats that have got better and better.

So no right or wrong answer I guess

over a year ago

"Heartbreak is overrated. Sure, if you were convinced they were the love of your life, it could be really painful and lasting. But if it's just feelings for someone, you can get over that without too much trouble. People on here are so heartbreak-phobic. If the choice is between absolutely amazing passionate connecting hot sex with someone you have feelings for followed by a bit of heartbreak vs meaningless dull sex with strangers I'd pick the former every day hands down "

Hella yeah!

over a year ago

Always found repeat meets to be better than the one offs

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Actually prefer repeat meets, the connection is better and that leads to better sex and we get to learn more about what our friends like and dislike.

over a year ago

I must admit, nearly all of the meets i have are repeat meets. Have been on and off the site a few times over the years, so have met quite a few couples. Most, but not all of those couples i still meet and have been meeting them for years. I prefer it that way to be honest, the sex is better as is the interaction outside of sex. I can't say that i have ever thought about "getting attached" as others have mentioned. To me it's the same as meeting friends and having a drink, other sex afterwards of course

over a year ago

Few of mine have been repeat meets , get on well with all of them . One has become my fwb, we text everyday but are mates only .... at the moment , don't know if either would want to take the next step just enjoying the moment .

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I prefer repeat meets as its nice to have a connection rather than just meaningless sex. plus if your both experimental and open minded you can try things together x

over a year ago

I'm into repeat meets, likes and turn ons become more apparent. For me you can become more intimate and remain friends.

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

"Heartbreak is overrated. Sure, if you were convinced they were the love of your life, it could be really painful and lasting. But if it's just feelings for someone, you can get over that without too much trouble. People on here are so heartbreak-phobic. If the choice is between absolutely amazing passionate connecting hot sex with someone you have feelings for followed by a bit of heartbreak vs meaningless dull sex with strangers I'd pick the former every day hands down

Hella yeah! "

Some of my best meets have been repeats with people as I have found any initial nerves have gone and you can relax and explore more. Leads to much hotter fun I find

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Has any of our comments helped you to come to a discussion. Or still on the fence sorry just interested

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I prefer repeat meets. Getting to know that persons body, what turns them on, them getting to know you and building that trust makes the sex so much better. One off meets are ok, but repeat meets are what I really enjoy

By *uteness69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Has any of our comments helped you to come to a discussion. Or still on the fence sorry just interested "

Yes, definitely.

I realise I do like repeat meets but I can't rule out one offs either.

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"Has any of our comments helped you to come to a discussion. Or still on the fence sorry just interested

Yes, definitely.

I realise I do like repeat meets but I can't rule out one offs either.

"

Good to see a win lol enjoy

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"

We are only human.

"

You cannot beat a delightful fuckery friendship ...I've had a few over the years ...will always be my preference over 1 offs

Post new Message to Thread