Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am genuine finding it hardto get replies any suggestions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am genuine finding it hardto get replies any suggestions "

It's also not good spamming the threads with the same question!

over a year ago

"I am genuine finding it hardto get replies any suggestions

It's also not good spamming the threads with the same question!"

ok sorry for not saying hello

over a year ago

Well, a quick check of your profile reveals that you are a 39 year old man from Doncaster who would like to meet women.

I was out in Doncaster last night and I can tell you,there were hundreds of women there.

I think we have found a solution to your issue.

over a year ago

"Well, a quick check of your profile reveals that you are a 39 year old man from Doncaster who would like to meet women.

I was out in Doncaster last night and I can tell you,there were hundreds of women there.

"

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Pictures and profile text would improve your chances

over a year ago

"Well, a quick check of your profile reveals that you are a 39 year old man from Doncaster who would like to meet women.

"

why not meet from here

over a year ago

why not meet from here"

If you were in town,on a Saturday night,and hoping to meet women.Would you hide behind a wall and not say much? Would you think that would increase your chances of success?

A faceless,non descript profile is pretty much the same thing.

over a year ago

why not meet from here

If you were in town,on a Saturday night,and hoping to meet women.Would you hide behind a wall and not say much? Would you think that would increase your chances of success?

A faceless,non descript profile is pretty much the same thing."

I'm not sure a profile pic of my face would get anyone talking lol

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

why not meet from here

A faceless,non descript profile is pretty much the same thing.I'm not sure a profile pic of my face would get anyone talking lol"

What do you want to happen after you got talking to someone?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I'm not sure a profile pic of my face would get anyone talking lol"

It doesn't have to be of your face though - shots showing off your body (but not your cock) would be an improvement over what you have, along with a profile blurb that is longer than your posts on this and other threads.

over a year ago

why not meet from here

A faceless,non descript profile is pretty much the same thing.I'm not sure a profile pic of my face would get anyone talking lol

What do you want to happen after you got talking to someone?"

meet them hopefully

over a year ago

"I'm not sure a profile pic of my face would get anyone talking lol

It doesn't have to be of your face though - shots showing off your body (but not your cock) would be an improvement over what you have, along with a profile blurb that is longer than your posts on this and other threads."

ok yes thanks will do that

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

why not meet from here

A faceless,non descript profile is pretty much the same thing.I'm not sure a profile pic of my face would get anyone talking lol

What do you want to happen after you got talking to someone?meet them hopefully "

Why would I want to meet anyone that I've not actually seen?

No face pic = no chat

over a year ago

why not meet from here

What do you want to happen after you got talking to someone?meet them hopefully

No face pic = no chat

"

I have face pics just not set one as profile

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

why not meet from here

No face pic = no chat

I have face pics just not set one as profile "

Do you send one with any first message?

over a year ago

why not meet from here

No face pic = no chat

Do you send one with any first message?"

yes I do I think x

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

why not meet from here

No face pic = no chat

Do you send one with any first message?yes I do I think x"

You're not sure if you send a face picture with you're messages?

Here's how it goes for the vast majority on here.

Message received.

Go to profile of message sender.

Delete or reply to message..

You don't need to put any face pictures on your profile but if you do, choose it carefully.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest OP if the one you might or might not be sending is your avatar pic I'm not surprised you're not getting much response

over a year ago

You have your tongue sticking out, and what looks like a high viz jacket on

Do you honestly think that will attract people?

Cos if you do, boy have you got shit to learn

over a year ago

"You have your tongue sticking out, and what looks like a high viz jacket on

Cos if you do, boy have you got shit to learn"

i have to agree....no idea where this lolling tongue thing came from, but loads of men do it...inexplicable..

over a year ago

Cos if you do, boy have you got shit to learn"

ok maybe bad choice this one may be worse lol

over a year ago

Cos if you do, boy have you got shit to learn

i have to agree....no idea where this lolling tongue thing came from, but loads of men do it...inexplicable.."

I think I will delete that one then

over a year ago

It doesn't have to be of your face though - shots showing off your body (but not your cock) would be an improvement over what you have, along with a profile blurb that is longer than your posts on this and other threads. ok yes thanks will do that "

People often look at profiles before they reply. Give them something to work with and reply to. There's hundreds of men on here- if you don't catch their eye you won't get a reply.

Many women just use the site as an ego boost and they love to make men jump through hoops in the hope of getting a shag. Up to you how desperate you are. I think you should be true to yourself but it's up to you.

over a year ago

It doesn't have to be of your face though - shots showing off your body (but not your cock) would be an improvement over what you have, along with a profile blurb that is longer than your posts on this and other threads. ok yes thanks will do that

People often look at profiles before they reply. Give them something to work with and reply to. There's hundreds of men on here- if you don't catch their eye you won't get a reply.

Many women just use the site as an ego boost and they love to make men jump through hoops in the hope of getting a shag. Up to you how desperate you are. I think you should be true to yourself but it's up to you. "

that's but do you mean true to myself x

over a year ago

It doesn't have to be of your face though - shots showing off your body (but not your cock) would be an improvement over what you have, along with a profile blurb that is longer than your posts on this and other threads. ok yes thanks will do that

Many women just use the site as an ego boost and they love to make men jump through hoops in the hope of getting a shag. Up to you how desperate you are. I think you should be true to yourself but it's up to you. that's but do you mean true to myself x"

. Sorry what do you mean true to myself

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/17 13:05:11]

over a year ago

Many women just use the site as an ego boost and they love to make men jump through hoops in the hope of getting a shag. Up to you how desperate you are. I think you should be true to yourself but it's up to you. that's but do you mean true to myself x. Sorry what do you mean true to myself "

Like have your profile how you want it. If you want 20 cock pics then do it. People that like cock pics will mail you.

If you're a chatty type and not an exhibitionist, be chatty in the text and just have pics that you're comfortable with - just clothed pics for example.

If you just want to meet a woman and fuck her with no chat and no strings then no need for much profile text. -These types of women do exist on here but there's not many so it's unlikely you'll meet one, but not impossible.

However you'll get other women bitching at you for just wanting a fuck and not wanting to seduce them with flowery words and pics. They can't understand that just wanting a fuck doesn't make you a bad person, it just means you're not compatible.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 24/09/17 13:05:11]"
how comes you removed post

over a year ago

i dont want to be seduced with flowers on here, or have anyone jump through hoops,but i do think its a complete waste of time joining a profile based site with no profile...makes no sense at all to me..

over a year ago

Many women just use the site as an ego boost and they love to make men jump through hoops in the hope of getting a shag. Up to you how desperate you are. I think you should be true to yourself but it's up to you. that's but do you mean true to myself x. Sorry what do you mean true to myself

Like have your profile how you want it. If you want 20 cock pics then do it. People that like cock pics will mail you.

If you're a chatty type and not an exhibitionist, be chatty in the text and just have pics that you're comfortable with - just clothed pics for example.

If you just want to meet a woman and fuck her with no chat and no strings then no need for much profile text. -These types of women do exist on here but there's not many so it's unlikely you'll meet one, but not impossible.

However you'll get other women bitching at you for just wanting a fuck and not wanting to seduce them with flowery words and pics. They can't understand that just wanting a fuck doesn't make you a bad person, it just means you're not compatible. "

I just want to meet women couples maybe get a gf that's into same thing I will chat to them if they let me and will treat people with respect

over a year ago

"i dont want to be seduced with flowers on here, or have anyone jump through hoops,but i do think its a complete waste of time joining a profile based site with no profile...makes no sense at all to me.."
ok I am trying to sort my profile I've added pic now need to add things I like so what do you look for on here

over a year ago

"i dont want to be seduced with flowers on here, or have anyone jump through hoops,but i do think its a complete waste of time joining a profile based site with no profile...makes no sense at all to me..ok I am trying to sort my profile I've added pic now need to add things I like so what do you look for on here "

maybe put 'profile advice' into the search on here and have a good read of a lot of the threads on it...also look at a bunch of other mens profiles, maybe at the guys who post on here, get an idea of what sort of things others put...but dont just copy chunks of profiles, see which bits you think match what you are about..

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"i dont want to be seduced with flowers on here, or have anyone jump through hoops,but i do think its a complete waste of time joining a profile based site with no profile...makes no sense at all to me..ok I am trying to sort my profile I've added pic now need to add things I like so what do you look for on here "

OP it doesn't matter what anyone else looks for. Tell people what YOU are looking for.

over a year ago

"i dont want to be seduced with flowers on here, or have anyone jump through hoops,but i do think its a complete waste of time joining a profile based site with no profile...makes no sense at all to me..ok I am trying to sort my profile I've added pic now need to add things I like so what do you look for on here

maybe put 'profile advice' into the search on here and have a good read of a lot of the threads on it...also look at a bunch of other mens profiles, maybe at the guys who post on here, get an idea of what sort of things others put...but dont just copy chunks of profiles, see which bits you think match what you are about.."

ok I've added some new things to my profile

over a year ago

"i dont want to be seduced with flowers on here, or have anyone jump through hoops,but i do think its a complete waste of time joining a profile based site with no profile...makes no sense at all to me..ok I am trying to sort my profile I've added pic now need to add things I like so what do you look for on here

OP it doesn't matter what anyone else looks for. Tell people what YOU are looking for. "

I have and just updated profile

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP it doesn't matter what anyone else looks for. Tell people what YOU are looking for. I have and just updated profile "

OP your profile still says virtually nothing about you, what you like and what you are looking for.

You have looked at my profile, it has details! Maybe you should try to do something like this with yours.

over a year ago

OP it doesn't matter what anyone else looks for. Tell people what YOU are looking for. I have and just updated profile

OP your profile still says virtually nothing about you, what you like and what you are looking for.

You have looked at my profile, it has details! Maybe you should try to do something like this with yours."

ok yes I am new to this so not really sure what I'm intoyet x

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Many women just use the site as an ego boost and they love to make men jump through hoops in the hope of getting a shag. Up to you how desperate you are. I think you should be true to yourself but it's up to you. that's but do you mean true to myself x. Sorry what do you mean true to myself

However you'll get other women bitching at you for just wanting a fuck and not wanting to seduce them with flowery words and pics. They can't understand that just wanting a fuck doesn't make you a bad person, it just means you're not compatible. I just want to meet women couples maybe get a gf that's into same thing I will chat to them if they let me and will treat people with respect "

best to be polite when messaging them as well after reading their profiles

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

We aren't all up ourselves as has been suggested, I'm certainly not I love a god chat

Post new Message to Thread