Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Surrounds in photos

Jump to newest

By *allandGorgeous OP   Man
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Is it just me in the fact really messy rooms on photos gets to my OCD and I spend more time whinging about their backgrounds rather than the beautiful half/full naked subject matter?

Maybe I need to get out more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me too

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Not just you, I'm with you on this one x

By *oiretblancCouple
over a year ago

London

Many guys take selfies in front of the bathroom mirror. I am so turned off by towels, pants and socks scattered over the floor...and if the loo seat is up then I have to move on!

over a year ago

"Many guys take selfies in front of the bathroom mirror. I am so turned off by towels, pants and socks scattered over the floor...and if the loo seat is up then I have to move on!"

^^^this

By *ondon-guy68Man
over a year ago

London

Nah, I'm a nosey fucker and like to have a look around

over a year ago

Best bit is zooming in on the background items in a CSI way.... Quite often swerve past the main focus of the photo to look at the inapropriate things... (kids pictures/bedrooms, toilets, dodgy 80s decor, filthy rooms ... the list goes on)...

Hopefully this thread will be a quiet one so people will continue with this as its very entertaining

over a year ago

I laughed one day with a pic I put up .Someone messaged me and said I must be posh as I have oak doors .lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There are sites that collect profile photos from sex sites purely because of the backgrounds. I can't say that I've made bitchy comments about any of the horrors on them of course

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

You can tell a lot about how a person lives, so I'm with you I always look at the surroundings. Also xxx pics when you're clearly in a child's bedroom with toys etc around slightly disturbs me too.

By *eadonistCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

"Is it just me in the fact really messy rooms on photos gets to my OCD and I spend more time whinging about their backgrounds rather than the beautiful half/full naked subject matter?

Maybe I need to get out more "

I do (Mat) nothing worse than a scrubby looking bathroom in the background.. Or a child's cot!

over a year ago

My most recent is guilty of an unmade bed. I was in a rush

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I take a picture of where I am going to pose, that way I can see what might be in the background.

over a year ago

"I take a picture of where I am going to pose, that way I can see what might be in the background."

I tried that but there is so much to move, always another pot plant creeps in. I Have decided up a door is best

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I take a picture of where I am going to pose, that way I can see what might be in the background.

I tried that but there is so much to move, always another pot plant creeps in. I Have decided up a door is best "

Now that sounds like a great idea

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/17 14:35:15]

over a year ago

My toilet seat stays down when not in use as it stops the bees escaping

over a year ago

"I take a picture of where I am going to pose, that way I can see what might be in the background.

I tried that but there is so much to move, always another pot plant creeps in. I Have decided up a door is best

Now that sounds like a great idea "

By *azuliWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Yup... they could at least clean the bathroom mirror and put the loo seat down, come on people.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

There's a reason why in all my public photos the ones where you can really see the surroundings are those taken in hotel rooms. And it's not because I'm messy at home, I just figure people are nosey.

over a year ago

"Is it just me in the fact really messy rooms on photos gets to my OCD and I spend more time whinging about their backgrounds rather than the beautiful half/full naked subject matter?

Maybe I need to get out more "

I'm on a Cycling forum and there's a guy that always comments on people's photo's, never says anything about the bikes in the pics but he comments on the surroundings instead, they can be very funny remarks

Post new Message to Thread