Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Inadequate?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does seeing some of the profile cock pics make you feel inadequate? I know it does me :-/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"Does seeing some of the profile cock pics make you feel inadequate? I know it does me :-/"

Really?

You look alright!

Is this a shameless look at me thread?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, because I can't change me so I can't worry about it..and I'm happy as I am

By *illpottMan
over a year ago

bradford

No not at all....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No.. genuinely some of them do look rather big compared to what I have

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

not at all

over a year ago

"No.. genuinely some of them do look rather big compared to what I have"

You show it off a lot so can't be that bad

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

"No.. genuinely some of them do look rather big compared to what I have

You show it off a lot so can't be that bad"

well , yes

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Not really, none of their cocks have brought me the amount of sheer pleasure that mine has, i'm rather happy with mine.

over a year ago

Nope and no man should. Use what you have. May find it to some good use.

over a year ago

well there's nothing you can do about it, and one that appears bigger in size may well be attached to a far bigger knob..don't think many women on here meet someone solely on their cock size..

over a year ago

Seeing cocks bigger than my clit doesn't make me feel inadequate... Tbh if my clit was bigger than most men's willies I think they'd refuse to shag me?!...

Lol... When you're with a woman who isn't cock size fixated, she won't be comparing the very adequate size of your appendage to anything else!, she'll be glad you have one and that you'll be imminently poking her with it imo lol x

over a year ago

"Does seeing some of the profile cock pics make you feel inadequate? I know it does me :-/"

Every guy on here has an eiggt inch cock.

Mannnnn i cant compete lol

My dick is crao but my mouth and hands are awesome lol

over a year ago

There's a saying -

It's not how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle your worm.

Large cocks can be painful for the woman.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Some of them are. Some are smaller. Size doesn't equate to how much pleasure you can give though. Yes there are some women that only want at least x" ; but I bet for every profile saying that, there are women asking for the opposite. You look fine

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

8 out of 10 of your profile pics are of your cock so be proud of it. After all that's how you've decided to "sell" yourself on here.

over a year ago

It's not all about size ...

over a year ago

I feel like I've just seen too much penis for 7am on a Sunday...

over a year ago

I don't know if this helps OP but I'm sure most women don't obsess over the size of your member, you're more than just that.

A x

over a year ago

No. But I am aware some are bigger/smaller. It's just the way it is.

*some make me lol

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

OP be thankful its only cocks that make you feel that way.

So many things I see on here leave me feeling I can't compare!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not in the slightest bit OP - as others have said you've got what you've got and there's nothing you can do about it short of drastic and unreliable surgery that may actually create more problems than it solves.

What you also have to remember is just because it appears big doesn't always mean it is big - it's amazing how inches can be added (to a pic) with clever camera angles and perspective

over a year ago

Op it's not about the size of a man's wand,it's the magic in the wand that counts.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

The big question is.. are you inadequate at kissing... caressing ..nuzzling ... Massaging.... Teasing ... holding ... Stroking.... Whispering ... Exploring.... Exciting.... stimulating... Exhorting ... Laughing giggling... And fucking

over a year ago

"No.. genuinely some of them do look rather big compared to what I have

You show it off a lot so can't be that bad"

That's exactly what I thought.

There's nothing you can do about it, and it doesn't seem to me that most women on here have larger than x inches as their sole criteria so why worry about it.

over a year ago

"Not in the slightest bit OP - as others have said you've got what you've got and there's nothing you can do about it short of drastic and unreliable surgery that may actually create more problems than it solves.

What you also have to remember is just because it appears big doesn't always mean it is big - it's amazing how inches can be added (to a pic) with clever camera angles and perspective "

Damn. I've been busted

over a year ago

"The big question is.. are you inadequate at kissing... caressing ..nuzzling ... Massaging.... Teasing ... holding ... Stroking.... Whispering ... Exploring.... Exciting.... stimulating... Exhorting ... Laughing giggling... And fucking"

By *aterjetWoman
over a year ago

South West

"Not in the slightest bit OP - as others have said you've got what you've got and there's nothing you can do about it short of drastic and unreliable surgery that may actually create more problems than it solves.

What you also have to remember is just because it appears big doesn't always mean it is big - it's amazing how inches can be added (to a pic) with clever camera angles and perspective "

I met a guy who was smaller than his pics, camera angles can be deceiving. Didn't bother me as size isn't all it's cracked up too be

over a year ago

Alot of women including me worry about their boobs but hey nothing you can do accept what you have

over a year ago

"Alot of women including me worry about their boobs but hey nothing you can do accept what you have"

In fairness it's "easier" to get bigger boobs

over a year ago

Not every woman wants big. Men think women on here all want big cocks but we don't.

I don't have pics because I can't compete with the women on here so I don't.

Concentrate on what you can offer, not what you can't.

over a year ago

Not at all...it is what it is and it serves its purpose

over a year ago

Be blessed with what you have remember your tools have the power to create life. What is bigger than that .stimulate a woman's mind and your tool will come second

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Yes some certainly do...:

over a year ago

I don't see the point of having a cock picture and flaunting it off. I'm pretty sure if a woman wants to see your cock she will ask.

Getting back on subject yes they do look big but not as big as mine

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Never compare yourself to other people. Just concentrate on being the best version of you.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Never compare yourself to other people. Just concentrate on being the best version of you.

"

I like that. It does seem to be though, that swinging boosts ladies confidence and knocks men's. Not all of course or even most, but a generalisation of what I've read over the years.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Never compare yourself to other people. Just concentrate on being the best version of you.

I like that. It does seem to be though, that swinging boosts ladies confidence and knocks men's. Not all of course or even most, but a generalisation of what I've read over the years."

I think it works both ways to be honest - in some ways I feel more confident about myself since starting all *this* than I have ever done but then I'm realistic in my expectations.

Can see however how it can be a confidence knocker for either gender.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I like that. It does seem to be though, that swinging boosts ladies confidence and knocks men's. Not all of course or even most, but a generalisation of what I've read over the years."

Men are in the majority and women are in demand, that dynamic is designed to increase women's confidence and make men feel they don't make the grade.

A lot of the compliments dished out here are as meaningless as the abuse. If you can be at peace with how you look what other people think isn't important.

I know that's easy to say we're going on holiday in a week and I'm currently not at peace with my tummy in a bikini but I know when I get there I'll think "darn it" and just enjoy myself.

over a year ago

I like that. It does seem to be though, that swinging boosts ladies confidence and knocks men's. Not all of course or even most, but a generalisation of what I've read over the years.

Men are in the majority and women are in demand, that dynamic is designed to increase women's confidence and make men feel they don't make the grade.

A lot of the compliments dished out here are as meaningless as the abuse. If you can be at peace with how you look what other people think isn't important.

I know that's easy to say we're going on holiday in a week and I'm currently not at peace with my tummy in a bikini but I know when I get there I'll think "darn it" and just enjoy myself."

Great reply!...

And spot on re the sometimes vacuous conversations on here. Today I've had three men in a row dish out meaningless compliments... I think they want me to be grateful and drop my knickers?!!... I've told them I don't really know what else to say apart from thanking them for their kind words and left it at that as really I wouldn't have any expectations off anyone I've complimented yet I feel like they don't think I've given enough for their efforts?!!

Lol geez luiz this site sometimes!!

Post new Message to Thread