Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Need advice on running my own club event

Jump to newest

By *owerbank OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Whats been a success and failure? I love going to events myself garrented lots to do and more to see. Some clubs are more popular than others and that goes for the people that's on the guest list as well. Thankyou reading this post and sharing your views x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Club events are ok, but the majority that will go to the event are those that actually go to the club anyway, so the clientele is no different. And as most clubs hold party nights, there aren't many things that can be different.

The only one I have known to be different is one held at the attic, as the people who organised it done it for a charity, put on a budget, held a raffle and even got a drag act type person in. This was completely different to the norm.

On the other hand, socials are completely different, some can be amazing others a complete flop.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I like socials

By *owerbank OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Thanks you x I need a really cool theme to add to my party

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"I like socials "

I think socials are good, I've been to a few and prefer them to socials at a club. We've given feedback on socials in the past and it's good when they work on the feedback given to make it loads better.

By *owerbank OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"I like socials

I think socials are good, I've been to a few and prefer them to socials at a club. We've given feedback on socials in the past and it's good when they work on the feedback given to make it loads better. "

Thinking about the consept of the party just all round fb party not couples sounds interesting

Post new Message to Thread