Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Condoms

Jump to newest

By *owerbank OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Something that guys love or hate I personally prefer condoms a little bit wider they feel miles better.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does it have to be love and hate only? This discriminates against us fencesitters, those in random flux, and the plain indecisive.

over a year ago

"Does it have to be love and hate only? This discriminates against us fencesitters, those in random flux, and the plain indecisive.

"

Man has a point... Or maybe he doesn't. He might do or might not...

over a year ago

I wish there was something new for us to use. I hate the feeling of a condom for many reasons, they can break / be tempered with and quite horrible smell. Going in without has its own dangers like hiv stis and risk of pregnancy if the woman isn't taking anything. Just wish there was something else on the market to stop everything lol

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We've been married 20 years and so not had to use them in all that time. Started when we started swinging a couple of years back. They're no issue. Ok, in an ideal world they wouldnt be necessary, but they are.

Latex free, like Skyns don't smell, get a brand that fits you well, and they can become second nature and barely interfere.

So, I'm not a lover or a hater, just happy to be having fun

over a year ago

Love em... safety first

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

I have found that most guys who 'hate' condoms are using too small ones

over a year ago

"I wish there was something new for us to use. I hate the feeling of a condom for many reasons, they can break / be tempered with and quite horrible smell. Going in without has its own dangers like hiv stis and risk of pregnancy if the woman isn't taking anything. Just wish there was something else on the market to stop everything lol "

It's called celibacy. I don't recommend it

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

Skyns are my preferred I don’t like the latex ones

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I don't like them, but I like STDs and unplanned pregnancies even less....

I'll echo what is said above about getting ones that fit, I was quite surprsed when I discoverd that they did them in different sizes, and it kinda changed my world.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes, getting the right size is important.

Or just tie some string round the bottom and round your back, to stop it falling off. So my friend tells me.

I buy Skyns Stallion size obviously

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Does it have to be love and hate only? This discriminates against us fencesitters, those in random flux, and the plain indecisive.

Man has a point... Or maybe he doesn't. He might do or might not..."

Like what you did there!

By *i1971Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

Used to use Durex or Mates both of which did the intended job but then used Skyns a few years ago and is my preferred condom now. They're an essential part of safer sex for me so love or hate, makes little difference to me - they're going to be worn

Post new Message to Thread