Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

People insisting on seeing face pics but not showing any them selves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Would you want to show your face pic to someone you don't wanna meet after seeing their pic?

Personally mine aren't on show publicly (have them privately to exchange) but I request one with a first message I want to know theresand attraction before continuing with conversation plus if you're making first contact I think it's only polite to attach one as part of an introduction afterall if you were approaching a lady in a bar you would do it with a proper bag over your head that you'll only remove when you feel it's safe to, would you?

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

"Would you want to show your face pic to someone you don't wanna meet after seeing their pic?

Personally mine aren't on show publicly (have them privately to exchange) but I request one with a first message I want to know theresand attraction before continuing with conversation plus if you're making first contact I think it's only polite to attach one as part of an introduction afterall if you were approaching a lady in a bar you would do it with a proper bag over your head that you'll only remove when you feel it's safe to, would you? "

Spot on

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes agree but if there living close by you are taking a massive risk them knowing then there likely to show theres

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"People insisting on seeing face pics but not showing any them selves "

At the end of the day if you've sent yours and they're not interested, for any reason, what is the point in sending theirs back OP?

Understand what you're saying about the risks of them recognising you - but that would have to happen at some point if you were going to meet anyway, so best to establish attraction early on really.

I personally have no problem sending a face pic at any time - if someone recognises me so be it, what's the worst that can happen? Mild embarrassment and that's before considering they'd have to reveal they were on here too

Post new Message to Thread