Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hospitals

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just got out of hospital after 10 days. Never got a bed bath, nurses wasn't wearing mega short skirts and stockings and low cleavage tops and there's me thinking those carry on films were based on real life . Joking aside tho what a amazing job the doctors and nurses do on limited revenue. Government definitely needs to invest more money into NHS. Male posting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You mean nurses DONT walk around in high heels?

What the fuck am I paying national insurance for!

over a year ago

They do and I hope all went well for you

over a year ago

I was gutted in hospital last week not a seamed stocking to be seen! Something should be done about this....

over a year ago

"Just got out of hospital after 10 days. Never got a bed bath, nurses wasn't wearing mega short skirts and stockings and low cleavage tops and there's me thinking those carry on films were based on real life . Joking aside tho what a amazing job the doctors and nurses do on limited revenue. Government definitely needs to invest more money into NHS. Male posting "

Omg a look at me thread xx sorry ladies hes spoken for but im willing to share xx to right females and couples xx female replying xx

over a year ago

Yes hospitals need alot more funding

over a year ago

"Just got out of hospital after 10 days. Never got a bed bath, nurses wasn't wearing mega short skirts and stockings and low cleavage tops and there's me thinking those carry on films were based on real life . Joking aside tho what a amazing job the doctors and nurses do on limited revenue. Government definitely needs to invest more money into NHS. Male posting

Omg a look at me thread xx sorry ladies hes spoken for but im willing to share xx to right females and couples xx female replying xx "

Will you 2 PLEASE get single profiles. I don't think I can handle keeping up with this again

By *est Wales WifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"Yes hospitals need alot more funding "

20 years and the NHS will be gone. It's all part of a longer term plan to defund it then flog it off to private companies (mostly American). People are being led to the 'new world order' by neoliberals like lambs to the slaughter.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

The bus is brilliant, all the use I have had from them over the years I can't complain about.

They have put me back together after numerous motorbike crashes and other accidents, the oncology treatment is brilliant.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

That was at the start of the thread! it was all due to the fact he hadn't introduced her to his family or something like that. "

The thread was removed as requested , talking about it on here is not allowed now

over a year ago

"

That was at the start of the thread! it was all due to the fact he hadn't introduced her to his family or something like that.

The thread was removed as requested , talking about it on here is not allowed now"

Oh sorry my apologies

over a year ago

"

That was at the start of the thread! it was all due to the fact he hadn't introduced her to his family or something like that.

The thread was removed as requested , talking about it on here is not allowed now"

ty xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP, Mr Ruggers reckons if the nurses were dressed up in little white dresses and white holdups men in hospital will feel a lot better a lot quicker, the downside to that though is you won't be in hospital for long to see the nurses in short white uniforms and white holdups

over a year ago

I'm thinking some of the well built male nurses I know would look odd in short dresses.

And what will delight the eyes of us poorly women? Male nurses in tight shorts?

Post new Message to Thread