Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Scaffolding due to go up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have scaffolding due to go up and I've already got thoughts about what I'm doing with mrs, I've said about leaving toys on bed etc, and maybe her wonder around in her bra and thong and even just a towel around her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bugger that...I had the curtains closed the whole time mine was up...that's how rumours start

over a year ago

"We have scaffolding due to go up and I've already got thoughts about what I'm doing with mrs, I've said about leaving toys on bed etc, and maybe her wonder around in her bra and thong and even just a towel around her "
As someone who spends a lot of time working off scaffold I say go for it! It'll definitely make the lads day!

over a year ago

Why not walk around with your bollocks out swinging op and see what reaction you get?

Why does the mrs have to do it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why not walk around with your bollocks out swinging op and see what reaction you get?

Why does the mrs have to do it "

She's the biggest tease

over a year ago

I met a lady at her house once and there were builders on scaffolding next door. It was terraced and I thought as I arrived this could be tricky. Anyway we got very steamy upstairs and she was quite loud. Nice to know she was enjoying herself but I made sure the curtains were tightly closed. I was there most of the day and got a round of applause when I left.

over a year ago

Go for it.....What's the worse that can happen .

I've never met a snowflake scaffolder

over a year ago

I once had scaffolding errected and it was great to watch .it was summer and they were quite young lads .They took there tops off ,I rang my friend to come round .I was hot and bothered that day .So op I hope it's sunny for you

Post new Message to Thread