Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meets

Jump to newest

By *ampant Lion34 OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

Been on here a year now and not had any meets. Not from the lack of trying and understand there is alot of completion out there. I read profiles and construct my messages around their needs etc also send pics. I dont have a face pic as profile as people from my work on here and want to remain private. But I send pics on request etc. I am very thick skinned and dont bother me about rejection etc that's just part of life. What gets me though is you jump through all the hoops and get told oh sorry can't meet as you've not got any verifications. Eh hello how do you get one if nobody will meet with you because of that. It's like saying can't give you the job as no experience doing it. It's madness.

Rant over. Maybe I'm just an ugly fucker lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go along to an organised social near you. You'll get yourself known and will also get verified .

By *ampant Lion34 OP   Man
over a year ago

East Midlands

"Go along to an organised social near you. You'll get yourself known and will also get verified . "

Good idea will have a look for some. Thanks

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

"Been on here a year now and not had any meets. Not from the lack of trying and understand there is alot of completion out there. I read profiles and construct my messages around their needs etc also send pics. I dont have a face pic as profile as people from my work on here and want to remain private. But I send pics on request etc. I am very thick skinned and dont bother me about rejection etc that's just part of life. What gets me though is you jump through all the hoops and get told oh sorry can't meet as you've not got any verifications. Eh hello how do you get one if nobody will meet with you because of that. It's like saying can't give you the job as no experience doing it. It's madness.

Rant over. Maybe I'm just an ugly fucker lol. "

Are you sending messages or waiting for women to send the first message to you? Have you been on the chatrooms and made an effort to get to know others? A real effort not hi fancy a fuck? If so then I am suprised you have had any meets at all and I would suggest to keep trying. Many on this site advise to have good pics and profile and send short but sweet message to get the ball rolling. Not an expert on here at all just hope that helps you goodluck.

over a year ago

"Go along to an organised social near you. You'll get yourself known and will also get verified .

Good idea will have a look for some. Thanks "

Pop in the meets forum. Your in the middle you can get anywhere in the U.K. Easily.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Been on here a year now and not had any meets. Not from the lack of trying and understand there is alot of completion out there. I read profiles and construct my messages around their needs etc also send pics. I dont have a face pic as profile as people from my work on here and want to remain private. But I send pics on request etc. I am very thick skinned and dont bother me about rejection etc that's just part of life. What gets me though is you jump through all the hoops and get told oh sorry can't meet as you've not got any verifications. Eh hello how do you get one if nobody will meet with you because of that. It's like saying can't give you the job as no experience doing it. It's madness.

Ask the question to those who say your not verified. They weren’t verified once them selves. Its not all about verifications it’s about building a bit of trust and conversation so that you get feel of the person and know theY are not going to play you. Verified members can also be know to play people up so it’s not 100% genuine

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Some people won't meet people who haven't got veris OP, others will - beyond that there's many other factors that people use to decide whether to respond to messages (let alone meeting) including whether someone has a decent profile and pics - you've not asked for profile advice so I can't give any, but you might want to think about looking beyond just a lack of veris as a reason for no meets.

As someone said above though getting along to organised socials or even being active in the forums are great ways of getting to know people.

over a year ago

Your pics are for friends only !!!

Maybe showing pics for general viewing might help you in your quest

Have fun xx

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I've heard patience is key, although after a year i'm sure patience wears a little thin.

over a year ago

You have a green flag so you must have had a verification at some point

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Dear 'ugly fucker'

I'm sure you can't be that bad, perhaps your 'wicked sense of humour' is unappreciated?

How can you have zero meets yet be told you're not bad looking?

Welcome to Fabswingers

Post new Message to Thread