Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hello. I am a "timewaster"

Jump to newest

By *yldstyle OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

It's true- I am.

Life takes over so I engage in message exchanges then just stop.

Sometimes I even have the audacity to decide I'm not that interested after all or just change my mind.. shocking behaviour isn't it?

I do block people or don't chat even if they are on my friends list (chances are it was just to see face pics anyway)

Sadly sometimes I have had to cancel plans with someone too..again pesky real life..it's so much more important.

Other times people have branded me a fake, a fantasist and "timewaster" because I'm not online, lingerie clad and desperate to suck their cock at that exact moment, day or even week. It takes planning, patience,personality and charm!

(Yup I'm a fussy cow too)

Despite all that I can say some patience has at times resulted in supergirl coming out to play!

So "timewasters" let's unite.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ill join you fellow timewaster

I have this thing called a life so when I'm not online constantly to answer people I see why they get upset silly thing this life is

I had to take my son to hospital after he had a convulsion and stopped breather for 2 mins but that's OK I'll meet a stranger instead

Timewasters unite

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'm joining this clan of time wasting folk. I sometimes forget who people are too. I'm abhorrent.

over a year ago

How very dare you have lives!

You should be stocking clad and ready when you get a " meet now" message from a shadow with a cock pic ffs!

I'm a timewasting fat bitch because I don't want to meet everyone that messages me.

How fucking very dare I!

over a year ago

Don't read this

It's a waste of your time

over a year ago

Lol strange what goes through some men's minds. Even a straight guy like me gets messages everyday from them beginning with "want a bj mate" not even a hello. I can only imagine what the ladies are going through on here. Even stranger is the fact we've got lives seems alien to some people

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

We're time wasters.

We're online but don't have time to answer messages.

We swap face pics then don't let you know we're not attracted to you.

We're not sitting around ready to meet.

We have about 30 potential meets in the making but we've just not had the time to get back to you.

We fab your pics and wink you then don't answer your message.

We send friend invites just so we can see your pics.

We don't reply to your message with face pics attached because you've already automatically removed the pics by the time we both get to see them.

Yep what a pair of time wasters!

We'd love to have more time to spend on fab but vanilla life pays the bills. We need to employ a secretary to keep up to date with everyone we would like to talk to here. I hope people understand this. If they don't we really wouldn't want to meet them anyway!

Kat xxx

over a year ago

A fellow timewaster here too.

I apologise for filling my days with a little thing called a life and not being able to meet at the drop of a hat. I'm also sorry that despite you being amazingly bang average yourself, I don't possess that gym-fit body and 15 inch cock you require.

over a year ago

"A fellow timewaster here too.

I apologise for filling my days with a little thing called a life and not being able to meet at the drop of a hat. I'm also sorry that despite you being amazingly bang average yourself, I don't possess that gym-fit body and 15 inch cock you require."

Brilliant

over a year ago

Also a time waster, hugely busy life, can't just 'pop by your hotel for a quick bj' nor have time to 'can I ask a strange one'

over a year ago

Just using this thread as a filter. Thanks guys.

over a year ago

Yep me too Wyldstyle

Imagine my children being more important than a fab meet

Give me a 100% guarantee you will be there? I can't said I but I will say I'm not coming

That's life

I'm definitely in your club too

over a year ago

Its not timewasting it's having a life...respect from here

over a year ago

I'm not even real

over a year ago

"I'm not even real "

A virtual timewaster, now that's a concept

over a year ago

Well known time waster here.

I know I should be finding time to be your 'first' but that concept doesn't excite me the way it seems to you.

I'm mightily impressed that you entitle your message 'wow' and proceed to say I'm the most beautiful girl on here, but all I can manage, if you're lucky, is 'thanks'.

As I surf the forums I'm afraid I'm not encased in stockings and satin underwear..... I'm probably curled up in a maxi dress and a jumper with no makeup on. So if we were to cam I'm not looking my best.

Sorry.

over a year ago

At last pulls up a chair

Time wasters unite

over a year ago

"A fellow timewaster here too.

I apologise for filling my days with a little thing called a life and not being able to meet at the drop of a hat. I'm also sorry that despite you being amazingly bang average yourself, I don't possess that gym-fit body and 15 inch cock you require."

My next meet is over a week away, syncing diaries meant we have to wait so hells bells we must be time wasters too!

over a year ago

Another time waster here. We have complicated home lives that means meets sometimes aren't our priority. And we prefer to get to know our playmates rather than jump in with both feet. So can take a while to arrange something x

over a year ago

"Well known time waster here.

I know I should be finding time to be your 'first' but that concept doesn't excite me the way it seems to you.

I'm mightily impressed that you entitle your message 'wow' and proceed to say I'm the most beautiful girl on here, but all I can manage, if you're lucky, is 'thanks'.

As I surf the forums I'm afraid I'm not encased in stockings and satin underwear..... I'm probably curled up in a maxi dress and a jumper with no makeup on. So if we were to cam I'm not looking my best.

Sorry. "

But don't you know if your a horny fucker you should live in said stockings 24/7 and no make up... Shock horror girl ... Such a time waster

over a year ago

"I'm not even real "

Somebody has a wicked imagination then

over a year ago

See that timewaster over there? That’s me that is.

I wasted someone’s time as I was at work and not online and ready to meet them at that exact moment. I didn’t reply to any of their 12 messages, as I was partaking in real life.

I’m such a prick!

over a year ago

Hello, my names ****, and I'm a time waster.

You wouldn't believe the amount of time I spend procrastinating and daydreaming I do instead of working.

over a year ago

"I'm joining this clan of time wasting folk. I sometimes forget who people are too. I'm abhorrent. "

I forget who people are all the time.. how rude

over a year ago

I'm just a dreamer

over a year ago

"I'm joining this clan of time wasting folk. I sometimes forget who people are too. I'm abhorrent.

I forget who people are all the time.. how rude "

Who posted that?

over a year ago

"It's true- I am.

Sometimes I even have the audacity to decide I'm not that interested after all or just change my mind.. shocking behaviour isn't it?

I do block people or don't chat even if they are on my friends list (chances are it was just to see face pics anyway)

Sadly sometimes I have had to cancel plans with someone too..again pesky real life..it's so much more important.

Other times people have branded me a fake, a fantasist and "timewaster" because I'm not online, lingerie clad and desperate to suck their cock at that exact moment, day or even week. It takes planning, patience,personality and charm!

Despite all that I can say some patience has at times resulted in supergirl coming out to play!

"

Replied to your mail; happy Friday xx

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I end up chatting with plenty of people, and for one reason or another, it doesn't go anywhere. Sometimes it becomes clear that, while they make noises about meeting, they have no real intention to. That's a time waster of sorts, I suppose.

But the actual moniker of 'time waster' should be reserved for people who waste your time in real life, rather than tapping at a phone or a keyboard. The people that you shower, shave, dress up, and perhaps even travel for, who don't bother to show up or answer the door when you get there.

over a year ago

Yes I've been know to bail out on account of real life pressures

over a year ago

Another time waster here.

Because I'm not here to fuck my way around the site but 'I have pictures up' I'm clearly here to waste time.

How dare you have a life away from fab or be selective

over a year ago

"It's true- I am.

"

over a year ago

We're all potential time wasters.

Once we realise that sex isn't a focal point in life but rather a small element, the important things take over.

Besides the real world is far busier and rewarding on a daily basis. This place is for treats inbetween the main course not a way of life.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Sat on my rock watching dreams go by....

Do I qualify ...

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Timewaster as in only not reading messages you get on Fab is fine in my book but timewaster as in arranging to meet someone and then standing them up on purpose is a shitty thing to do.

over a year ago

Me too as I don't meet as met someone and online and sometimes put pics on .Men ask me why I'm on .It's my choice I like chatting and using the forums .

This week I'm in agony and stuck in house alone .so chatting on fab to friends made me smile as feeling sorry for myself

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

"Lol strange what goes through some men's minds. Even a straight guy like me gets messages everyday from them beginning with "want a bj mate" not even a hello. I can only imagine what the ladies are going through on here. Even stranger is the fact we've got lives seems alien to some people "

Go in to your privacy settings, and block messages from single guys. Your profile will then show 'Not looking for single guys' and all those bj offers won't get through anymore

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Mauchline

"Me too as I don't meet as met someone and online and sometimes put pics on .Men ask me why I'm on .It's my choice I like chatting and using the forums .

This week I'm in agony and stuck in house alone .so chatting on fab to friends made me smile as feeling sorry for myself "

Delete all your profile text, just leaving the 'NOT MEETING'

over a year ago

Who's time do I have to waste to get in this cool kids gang???

over a year ago

Can I join time wasters anonymous?

I'm a terrible time waster.

Actually like all of us on this thread, I have a life. I work and have a family.

I've never made plans and not turned up but I have made plans and had to postpone. Some are understanding, others have chucked their toys from the pram!!

I had one just the other day. Won't be meeting at all now!

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

Oh look, cunts, cunts everywhere

over a year ago

I've probably been called this too. Luckily for me I couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me

over a year ago

Time waster here too. Single parent who works and gets very little free time. Currently having health issues so not meeting. Been told recently I should be on the site while I'm not meeting. God forbid I want to keep I touch with people

over a year ago

I hereby submit my application to the Timewasters Society.

I am not actively pursuing meets, not looking for phone sex, would be lucky to meet once a year and won't just fuck anyone.

I also have no interest in having my cock sucked by a bloke, even if it was "our little secret".

I am nothing more than a fantasist who is unverified in person and taking up server space in Fabland

over a year ago

"Me too as I don't meet as met someone and online and sometimes put pics on .Men ask me why I'm on .It's my choice I like chatting and using the forums .

This week I'm in agony and stuck in house alone .so chatting on fab to friends made me smile as feeling sorry for myself

Delete all your profile text, just leaving the 'NOT MEETING' "

I done the not meeting big enough .

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Oh my goodness, can I join this exclusive timewasters club? Where do I sign up?

over a year ago

Time waster here too.

I often stop conversations when i get bored and know nothing will come of it.

I am online a lot whilst not looking to meet immediately too

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm in the club. Those who pop online and desperate for a shag assume that anyone else doing so must be ready to open their pouty lips and hot legs - sorry it doesn't work this way!

The killer pic comes through and your interest falls - filthy bathroom shots, a photo that's newer than their 1906 photos and ageing hasn't had the trajectory that you'd hoped for them: The tiny bit of excess flab would struggle to fit in a wheelbarrow, the face that's sunk a 1000 ships.

Interest is gone - messages perhaps lasted a few days,so you WASTED their time.

They killed your interest, so you must be a picture collector, a fake couple, a man pretending to be a woman etc.

You log on in a brief few moments in a hectic day, so should be prepared to consent to anything right NOW.

I think a user written notice that pops up when an unknown user starts to message you could be a good site improvement -

Eg I'm not looking to meet immediately' or whatever you see fit. It could reduce the dross messages and manage expectations.

Maybe less guys posting that they don't get replies, to what were inappropriate expectations.

Site supporters could perhaps have flashing warnings for their advice to wannabe contactors.

over a year ago

"

Go in to your privacy settings, and block messages from single guys. Your profile will then show 'Not looking for single guys' and all those bj offers won't get through anymore "

He wont though. Because he likes the attention. There is nothing more comical than men complaining about being solicited by other men...as if they arent aware there is a very visible "DO NOT ALLOW CONTACT" option thats easily accessible.

This thread seems like another forum circle jerk of clique types. Everyone knows what a timewaster is, and there are plenty of them...PLENTY. Its not about life getting in the way, most of the adjusted people here know there are families and jobs that people attend to. No, timewasting is disappearing after you have made arrangements and then not even having the common courtesy to inform people of this happening. If OP or anyone else claims to be "proudly" part of this demographic then you are the trash which is sending this site down the toilet.

over a year ago

Also a time waster. I like to look at pics, including dick pics. I then fab them but it doesn't always mean I want to fuck you. It just means I liked your pic.

I reply to a lot of messages that I'm sent, again it doesn't mean I want to fuck you, it just means I'm polite.

I like the attention FAB brings me in between my work and home life and while Mr Jazzy works his ridiculous hours. It doesn't mean I can meet immediately when Im sent a FAF message!

By *yldstyle OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Can I also add.

I'm not really sorry when I say "sorry you're not what I'm looking for"

Or "sorry I'm not meeting anyone at the moment"

Or "I'm not interested, sorry"

I'm just being polite since I'm also often told I'm rude for not replying..

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Hello. My names B..........and I'm a timewaster.

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

What a bunch of lovely people..

Heres a thought, get up, leave the house, take a stand ! Theres easier ways of achieving a sense of well being and power than stringing along genuine unsuspecting people on the internet who are actually trying to enjoy life. Get a hobbie, a freind a dog...ffs, anything to help you being a sad sad twat needing a daily ego boost cos u aint shit im the real world.

Ooh truth hursts doesnt it

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Go in to your privacy settings, and block messages from single guys. Your profile will then show 'Not looking for single guys' and all those bj offers won't get through anymore

He wont though. Because he likes the attention. There is nothing more comical than men complaining about being solicited by other men...as if they arent aware there is a very visible "DO NOT ALLOW CONTACT" option thats easily accessible.

This thread seems like another forum circle jerk of clique types. Everyone knows what a timewaster is, and there are plenty of them...PLENTY. Its not about life getting in the way, most of the adjusted people here know there are families and jobs that people attend to. No, timewasting is disappearing after you have made arrangements and then not even having the common courtesy to inform people of this happening. If OP or anyone else claims to be "proudly" part of this demographic then you are the trash which is sending this site down the toilet. "

Well said .

Exactly what I was thinking too

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think this is a light-hearted thread by the OP there's no need for nasty comments

over a year ago

I've had some of them time wasters, who chat a while and go quiet.

Their loss

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

"What a bunch of lovely people..

Heres a thought, get up, leave the house, take a stand ! Theres easier ways of achieving a sense of well being and power than stringing along genuine unsuspecting people on the internet who are actually trying to enjoy life. Get a hobbie, a freind a dog...ffs, anything to help you being a sad sad twat needing a daily ego boost cos u aint shit im the real world.

Ooh truth hursts doesnt it "

over a year ago

I think the tone of the thread has gone way over some peoples heads.

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

Lol I'm in

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I'm NOT a timewaster.

As i do want to have meets.

Yes my job gets in the way but i say that in my profile. So i DONT WAST anyone's time

And no i won't just jump in to a bed straight away but that to is in my profile so NO TIME IS WASTED.

I am NOT a timewaster and I've tried to make that clear in my profile so you can see that i do want to meet but work and life come 1st.

over a year ago

"I've probably been called this too. Luckily for me I couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of me "

By *yldstyle OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"I think the tone of the thread has gone way over some peoples heads. "

Yes it has!

Still I forget how seriously some take this site.

By *yldstyle OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Some people clearly think they are champagne in a crystal flute when really they are piss in a plastic cup type thing?

Yes in real life I don't get nearly the amount of attention I do on here, however I still wont lower my standards to please a troll behind a keyboard...

The post was meant to be lighthearted. In fact to me that's what the forums are. I take real life seriously. I come here to have a giggle.

Lastly if you look at my verifications you will realise I don't string people along...

over a year ago

"I think the tone of the thread has gone way over some peoples heads.

Yes it has!

Still I forget how seriously some take this site. "

Just use it as a filter like I have

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Oh dear..so many timewasters to report to admin.

I dont have time for that.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Yes it has!

I've set up a support group called Timewasters Anonymous.

The inaugural meeting was last Monday .......

........ But nobody turned up

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"It's true- I am.

"

I go away for a few months & you start a club?!!

over a year ago

Yes it has!

........ But nobody turned up "

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Yes it has!

over a year ago

Yes it has!

Ah sorry, I couldn't be bothered

over a year ago

"

I think a user written notice that pops up when an unknown user starts to message you could be a good site improvement -

Eg I'm not looking to meet immediately' or whatever you see fit. It could reduce the dross messages and manage expectations.

Maybe less guys posting that they don't get replies, to what were inappropriate expectations.

"

An out of office message? Won't stop you receiving messages (though that could an option too) but to warn people that their messages might not even be read.

Its like a meeting diary, eg not even thinking about a meeting for 6 weeks.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes it has!

way too seriously it would seem

over a year ago

"It's true- I am.

"

Not new news to me, I've been waiting 18 months for you to come down here and still waiting.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Maybe you could enrol in an English class?

By *yldstyle OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"It's true- I am.

Not new news to me, I've been waiting 18 months for you to come down here and still waiting. "

One day...

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"It's true- I am.

"

Wow, you so sound like 100 other women we've spoken to on here

over a year ago

I was called a timewaster today by someone I've never even spoken to why? "Because you're male" ??

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I waste way too much time on here

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I waste way too much time on here "

Most definitely. ..

Nita

P.S.

Can we join? We have lots of real life so mostly do clubs.

By *yldstyle OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"I waste way too much time on here

Most definitely. ..

Nita

P.S.

Can we join? We have lots of real life so mostly do clubs. "

Everyone welcome

over a year ago

I waste your time but spend mine productively.

over a year ago

Does wasting your own time count?

I mean I do try my best to use up my free hours by sending genuinely nice messages to people. I'm kind of glad they never get read though as wasting the time of two people just feels kinda selfish ya know.

over a year ago

Aye I do the same quite often.....though when you do it as a woman it's your prerogative

When we as men do this we're clearly mentally ill, as we all know all the men of fab think any holes a goal n would fuck a barbers floor given the chance!

(Half) joking

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Is this a joke reply? I honestly can't tell.

Post new Message to Thread