Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anal, what is the deal??

Jump to newest

By *hocoholic OP   Woman
over a year ago

The big D

I enjoy anal & always cum hard from it. I recently met a guy who doesn't enjoy it but said he'd still do it to please me. I thought this odd as most guys (esp fabsters) love anal.

So I was just wondering why a guy wouldn't like it. I heard b4 that apart from d tightness of entry there is no actual feeling to a guy as opposed to d tightness of vaginal walls. So is that it or is it just a mental off putting thinking ur shagging some1's ass??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Same as some women don't enjoy it I suppose.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think it must be a mental personal preference. I personally enjoy (giving) it

over a year ago

Not into it in anyway...sooner have a nice vag

over a year ago

"I enjoy anal & always cum hard from it. I recently met a guy who doesn't enjoy it but said he'd still do it to please me. I thought this odd as most guys (esp fabsters) love anal.

So I was just wondering why a guy wouldn't like it. I heard b4 that apart from d tightness of entry there is no actual feeling to a guy as opposed to d tightness of vaginal walls. So is that it or is it just a mental off putting thinking ur shagging some1's ass?? "

I'm an Anal virgin so I can't answer for other guys but what puts me off is if it will smell and disrupt my stride (while we're on the subject can someone confirm)

over a year ago

Shit happens......

over a year ago

"I enjoy anal & always cum hard from it. I recently met a guy who doesn't enjoy it but said he'd still do it to please me. I thought this odd as most guys (esp fabsters) love anal.

So I was just wondering why a guy wouldn't like it. I heard b4 that apart from d tightness of entry there is no actual feeling to a guy as opposed to d tightness of vaginal walls. So is that it or is it just a mental off putting thinking ur shagging some1's ass?? "

I absolutely love giving anal, especially if the woman has a great arse and is doing it because she loves it, rather than doing it for me.

over a year ago

I'm too easy going to be anal.

over a year ago

No he's just broken, all real men love giving it

over a year ago

I love anal, giving & receiving.

The thing that can put a downer on it for me, is when you are fucking a lovely tight ass & it starts to get messy, especially if it's been a planned activity. It means that the person being fucked hasn't taken the time to prepare their body properly.

If it's a spur of the moment thing, a little bit of mess is to be expected.

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

Is this the queue for anal?

over a year ago

Yarp

over a year ago

"I'm too easy going to be anal."

over a year ago

"I love anal, giving & receiving.

The thing that can put a downer on it for me, is when you are fucking a lovely tight ass & it starts to get messy, especially if it's been a planned activity. It means that the person being fucked hasn't taken the time to prepare their body properly.

If it's a spur of the moment thing, a little bit of mess is to be expected. "

"Prepare"? I don't prepare my foof for play?.... Oh yeah that's because that's where a cock is supposed to go, silly me

If he's told you he doesn't like it op, why let him do it? Surely it makes it less fun for you?

Post new Message to Thread