Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

photo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If someone takes a pictire of you at a meet, without your knowledge and adds it to there profile without your permission, can you get the photo removed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If someone takes a pictire of you at a meet, without your knowledge and adds it to there profile without your permission, can you get the photo removed? "

I'd have thought only if it's in breach of the site rules (being identifiable etc.)

over a year ago

Yes. Report the photo and explain yourself.

over a year ago

"If someone takes a pictire of you at a meet, without your knowledge and adds it to there profile without your permission, can you get the photo removed?

I'd have thought only if it's in breach of the site rules (being identifiable etc.)"

If you haven't given your consent to having the photo with you in it displayed, it comes down.

over a year ago

"If someone takes a picture of you at a meet, without your knowledge and adds it to there profile without your permission, can you get the photo removed?

I'd have thought only if it's in breach of the site rules (being identifiable etc.)"

I'm totally identifiable. It's a photo of me fully clothed but you can clearly see its me, especially if you know me

over a year ago

"If someone takes a pictire of you at a meet, without your knowledge and adds it to there profile without your permission, can you get the photo removed?

I'd have thought only if it's in breach of the site rules (being identifiable etc.)

If you haven't given your consent to having the photo with you in it displayed, it comes down."

Hard to see how that can be managed.

over a year ago

"If someone takes a picture of you at a meet, without your knowledge and adds it to there profile without your permission, can you get the photo removed?

I'm totally identifiable. It's a photo of me fully clothed but you can clearly see its me, especially if you know me "

Definitely not allowed then.

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

over a year ago

If you haven't given your consent to having the photo with you in it displayed, it comes down."

Thank you, I'll get it reported. Hopefully it's not to late, I don't want people recognizing me on here

over a year ago

there was a similar thread the other day - no faces other than your own allowed i think was the outcome- and yes reportable and will be removed

over a year ago

"there was a similar thread the other day - no faces other than your own allowed i think was the outcome- and yes reportable and will be removed "

Thank you very much. The person took the picture while pretending to be texting. I'm fuming

over a year ago

"there was a similar thread the other day - no faces other than your own allowed i think was the outcome- and yes reportable and will be removed

Thank you very much. The person took the picture while pretending to be texting. I'm fuming "

go into search box and type 'pic rules changed' - a mod replied there - so same applies to yourself

over a year ago

"there was a similar thread the other day - no faces other than your own allowed i think was the outcome- and yes reportable and will be removed

Thank you very much. The person took the picture while pretending to be texting. I'm fuming

go into search box and type 'pic rules changed' - a mod replied there - so same applies to yourself"

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread