Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One for all, and all for one.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can you have everything you want sexualy with one person? Or is this why you swing?

Swinging gives the opportunity to meet different people who are into different things, and variety is mostly exciting, but if you met someone who would be open to doing everything, wouldn't that take away the need to search for anyone new to have sex with?

I know this doesn't fit with 3somes and such, but for most 1-1 meets, it makes me wonder.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Yes

over a year ago

"Yes "

To which part?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd rather have one person and experiment with them than have different people for different needs.

For menthough, i would not include other women in our sexual activities and if they wanted more women on their sexual buffet then my fanny and i would be taken off the menu.

I am open to try a lot of stuff (and i have), but i don't share my men.

over a year ago

Yes, the sex for us is better 1-1 but swinging adds a thrill to things that we like. But if we both decided that we'd stop tomorrow then it would be fine just us. X

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Muskerhounds are always ready!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yes....

If it's the right person...

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

I'd love to have everything I wanted with 1 person, and them to have everything they wanted with me, I fear that's into the realms of fantasy.

over a year ago

"Yes....

If it's the right person..."

You'd stop swinging?

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Regardless of my partner I'll always be drawn to group sex so it's nothing to do with a particular partner. I'd rather have one partner to explore group sex with

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

No, I can't. Been there and tried that. I'm lucky currently as my partner is understanding about it (it helps he is of the same view as me!).

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Yes....

You'd stop swinging? "

All of this This for me^^^^^

over a year ago

I'm going to go against the grain here and say I'd rather have a few different partners? Maybe it's because of why I've ended up on fab, I like the variety and different experiences?

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Can you have everything you want sexualy with one person? Or is this why you swing?

Swinging gives the opportunity to meet different people who are into different things, and variety is mostly exciting, but if you met someone who would be open to doing everything, wouldn't that take away the need to search for anyone new to have sex with?

I know this doesn't fit with 3somes and such, but for most 1-1 meets, it makes me wonder. "

For one to one , we are more than satisfied with each other . We have the opportunity to be able to do everything we want , to as we are both open to try anything with each other .

over a year ago

Yes....and no

Regularly meeting one person that you trust and connect with to experiment and push limits is always going to be preferable to meeting lots of randoms, there's an awful lot sexually that I wouldn't enjoy trying with a virtual stranger! But equally, I've enjoyed experiences with people I've only just met, spontaneous sexual gratification that's right in that moment.

And we do enjoy filthy,sexy group fun too

Peach x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

We have everything we want with each other, we wouldn't do something with someone else, that we wouldn't do with each other.

over a year ago

id say yes with a but attached

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

"id say yes with a but attached "

Your butt?

over a year ago

"Yes "

I've heard this said before.

over a year ago

"I'm going to go against the grain here and say I'd rather have a few different partners? Maybe it's because of why I've ended up on fab, I like the variety and different experiences?"

So swinging as a single person is ideal then? You get satisfaction from different people for different things.

over a year ago

You can,it's possible to do everything you want with one person and explore all the kinks

Whilst being totally comfortable in each others presence. But it is still the same person.

Sometimes it would be nice to explore a different body, a different technique or something totally unexpected from someone new. A little of the excitement of a new relationship

over a year ago

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Swinging means hooking up with like minded people either at a sex club, house party etc and involves multiple people not just one other person. I originally joined a Swinging site to experience Group sex etc, different people for different things. I don't consider having 1-1s as swinging?

I am yet to find one guy who likes everything I do or for that matter, can satisfy my every need. I don't think he exists!

over a year ago

"I'm going to go against the grain here and say I'd rather have a few different partners? Maybe it's because of why I've ended up on fab, I like the variety and different experiences?

So swinging as a single person is ideal then? You get satisfaction from different people for different things. "

Well, I'm not single. I am however here on a single profile, and yes different people for different experiences

over a year ago

"I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Swinging means hooking up with like minded people either at a sex club, house party etc and involves multiple people not just one other person. I originally joined a Swinging site to experience Group sex etc, different people for different things. I don't consider having 1-1s as swinging?

I am yet to find one guy who likes everything I do or for that matter, can satisfy my every need. I don't think he exists!

"

This is pretty much what I was trying to say, you put it so much more eloquently than me

over a year ago

One person is enough. Don't need more than that.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Yes

To which part?"

Question 3

over a year ago

"One person is enough. Don't need more than that. "

Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing, between 5 it's fantastic. (Woody Allen).

over a year ago

"One person is enough. Don't need more than that.

Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing, between 5 it's fantastic. (Woody Allen). "

If there's 5 people there I can sit back and watch the 4 shagging.

over a year ago

"I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Swinging means hooking up with like minded people either at a sex club, house party etc and involves multiple people not just one other person. I originally joined a Swinging site to experience Group sex etc, different people for different things. I don't consider having 1-1s as swinging?

"

You describe swinging, Fab has users not necessarily looking for the classic swinging experience. I joined Fab for the same reason as you. And considering it's difficult enough to organise a meet with one person here, I gave up on the search for group sex.

over a year ago

Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing, between 5 it's fantastic. (Woody Allen).

If there's 5 people there I can sit back and watch the 4 shagging. "

This is Fab, you'll be watching 4 people lying there waiting for someone else to do something to them.

over a year ago

I prefere one man to play with as it gets better and more naughty as you get to know each other and build up trust too try things .I like a bit of bdsm and I would only do this with someone I trust .

By *ineMan
over a year ago

"Yes....

You'd stop swinging? "

I think I would if it was the right person...

Wouldn't You?

Or maybe if it was someone off fab we may both want to stay... the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive

Lots of couples on here prove that..

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I'd rather have one person and experiment with them than have different people for different needs.

For menthough, i would not include other women in our sexual activities and if they wanted more women on their sexual buffet then my fanny and i would be taken off the menu.

I am open to try a lot of stuff (and i have), but i don't share my men."

I very much agree with this.

over a year ago

"Yes....

You'd stop swinging?

Wouldn't You?

Or maybe if it was someone off fab we may both want to stay... the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive

"

Would you stop swinging just because your sexualy satisfied? I assumed lots of people would stop swinging and go 1-1 if they were in love.

Couples prove that wrong for starters,...

Me? I'm complicated.

over a year ago

"I'd rather have one person and experiment with them than have different people for different needs.

I very much agree with this."

It's not swinging though, that's a relationship.

over a year ago

"

So swinging as a single person is ideal then? You get satisfaction from different people for different things. "

In the long term it gets very samey. What makes good sex great is an emotional connection

over a year ago

This is Fab, you'll be watching 4 people lying there waiting for someone else to do something to them. "

That made me snort.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

"Yes....

You'd stop swinging?

Wouldn't You?

Would you stop swinging just because your sexualy satisfied? I assumed lots of people would stop swinging and go 1-1 if they were in love.

Couples prove that wrong for starters,...

Me? I'm complicated. "

I invented complicated.

But I could easily walk away from fab for 1-1 with a girl who simply rocked my world so long as she felt the same and it was what we both wanted.

The excitement of someone new gives way to something more sustained if both are looking for the same thing ...and just fit together...not just the sex but that mental connection too.

But then at that point it would always be a mutual desicion with whoever the girl was.

Maybe one day I'll actually be that lucky...

Until then I'll probably just stay in the man cave.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

It's not swinging though, that's a relationship. "

Define swinging. Because I'm sure it isn't single people fucking others.

over a year ago

"

So swinging as a single person is ideal then? You get satisfaction from different people for different things.

In the long term it gets very samey. What makes good sex great is an emotional connection"

When that connection dilutes, or breaks your able to find it somewhere else, with soneonelse?

over a year ago

Define swinging. Because I'm sure it isn't single people fucking others."

Dana did that for me above. But your already agreeing with me

over a year ago

Define swinging. Because I'm sure it isn't single people fucking others."

Swinging is shagging around.

over a year ago

This is Fab, you'll be watching 4 people lying there waiting for someone else to do something to them.

That made me snort. "

That's a good thing right?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think if you find someone on the same wavelength as yourself who is happy to introduce new things/new people you are incredibly lucky. Relationships change over time but some people don't, the way they think etc and if you cant accept that thats when there could be issues.

over a year ago

"I think if you find someone on the same wavelength as yourself who is happy to introduce new things/new people you are incredibly lucky. Relationships change over time but some people don't, the way they think etc and if you cant accept that thats when there could be issues. "

That's all about communication to keep each other on The same page I suppose. Is that what you saying?

over a year ago

"Helping Everybooooody"

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

What do you think OP? Can you have one person?

over a year ago

What Ladylike said

Some kinks I like require trust and knowledge of my limits and reactions, I'd only enjoy this with someone I'd trust, but swinging is about variety and hedonism, it's about how many individuals you connect with for any amount of time

...or something like that, I'm just having fun

Peach x

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I think if you find someone on the same wavelength as yourself who is happy to introduce new things/new people you are incredibly lucky. Relationships change over time but some people don't, the way they think etc and if you cant accept that thats when there could be issues.

That's all about communication to keep each other on The same page I suppose. Is that what you saying? "

Yes I guess. But also some people can't take the blinkers off!!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Dana did that for me above. But your already agreeing with me"

Cute.

I like to concentrate my vagina on one person

over a year ago

"What Ladylick said

Some kinks I like require trust and knowledge of my limits and reactions, I'd only enjoy this with someone I'd trust, but swinging is about variety and hedonism, it's about how many individuals you connect with for any amount of time

...or something like that, I'm just having fun

Peach x "

FTFY x

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Swinging is shagging around. "

I don't want to shag around.

over a year ago

"What do you think OP? Can you have one person? "

Yes. No. Maybe.

over a year ago

Yes and I did have but things change hence the reason why I joined fab

One on one is the only way I play though

over a year ago

Cute.

I like to concentrate my vagina on one person "

Thanks. Your cute too.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Cute.

I like to concentrate my vagina on one person

Thanks. Your cute too. "

You're - you are

I know

over a year ago

I don't want to shag around. "

Is it mandatory?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Is it mandatory? "

No. It's why my vagina has been dry for 4 months.

over a year ago

Is it mandatory?

No. It's why my vagina has been dry for 4 months. "

I'm now thinking of a scene in Drop Dead Fred

over a year ago

Definitely prefer just one sexually enlightened and adventurous woman, because bareback rules...

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

Is it mandatory?

I'm now thinking of a scene in Drop Dead Fred "

Cobwebs

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Is it mandatory?

I'm now thinking of a scene in Drop Dead Fred "

You would be right to.

over a year ago

"Definitely prefer just one sexually enlightened and adventurous woman, because bareback rules... "

Yes there is that too

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"What do you think OP? Can you have one person?

Yes. No. Maybe. "

That's a no then.

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

It's not swinging though, that's a relationship. "

It's not swinging, you're right. But it doesn't necessarily make it a relationship either.

I didn't mention love, feelings etc.

Some people can happily play with multiple partners. I've tried that once, it was over-rated.

I would rather have awesome sex with one person who turns me on and knows my body, my turn-ons, rather than mediocre sex with different folk just to quell a desire for new flesh.

I'm not a swinger that's true. I'm just here for sex till i find my special someone, but i still expect my sex to be passionate, intense, and kinky. And i feel more comfortable in getting that from one guy i find can give me that, than a few guys who probably who won't give me everything.

over a year ago

"What do you think OP? Can you have one person?

Yes. No. Maybe.

That's a no then."

When in doubt, do you choose the middle one ?

Post new Message to Thread