Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Poor grammar and spelling

Jump to newest

By *itmanAndHerr OP   Couple
over a year ago

st helens

It doesnt matter how hot you are. Text speak, purposeful misspelling and terrible use of the English language is a real turn off.

Unless you're obviously not from an English speaking country, then it can be quite cute and endearing.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

"It doesnt matter how hot you are. Text speak, purposeful misspelling and terrible use of the English language is a real turn off.

Unless you're obviously not from an English speaking country, then it can be quite cute and endearing. "

merci

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's funny but my phone keeps trying to use words I don't want ,since it updated .Lost all naughty words .Some I'm glad as sent text to friend is she wanking instead of working .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me in the slightest .....

I like to think I'm sufficiently intelligent to be able to interoperate what is being written by someone who may have difficulties with sound letter recognition .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"It's funny but my phone keeps trying to use words I don't want ,since it updated .Lost all naughty words .Some I'm glad as sent text to friend is she wanking instead of working . "

Unfortunate. Or fortunate, depending on her reply

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"Doesn't bother me in the slightest .....

I like to think I'm sufficiently intelligent to be able to interoperate what is being written by someone who may have difficulties with sound letter recognition ..... "

You lost me at interoperate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's funny but my phone keeps trying to use words I don't want ,since it updated .Lost all naughty words .Some I'm glad as sent text to friend is she wanking instead of working .

Unfortunate. Or fortunate, depending on her reply "

She rang me laughing and thought I had been on the gin

Reply privately

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think a level of understanding is required as there are some here who struggle for one reason or another- but where it's obvious it's just plain laziness such as textspeak or abbreviation for the sake of abbreviation I find myself moving on rapidly!!

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Tell me OP are you here to read Wuthering Heights or The Mayor of Casterbridge...

Or to interact with others who may not have have the benefit of your clearly superior grammatical capabilities?

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Im glad Steve didnt take my spelling and gammer into consideration when i met him , he would never have married me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahahahaha.

Spell check that ^ for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

Reply privately

By *parkle......Woman
over a year ago

Staffordshire

"It doesnt matter how hot you are. Text speak, purposeful misspelling and terrible use of the English language is a real turn off.

Unless you're obviously not from an English speaking country, then it can be quite cute and endearing. "

My biggest pet hate on fab!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The use of language and grammar can be a useful additional filter. I do have a threshold, but then I can be more put off by what's in the background of pictures.

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

I can read that perfectly and probably better than if it was written properly, that's due to being dyslexic.

Personally I don't care if the spelling isn't correct or if a message is not grammatically correct.

I do read theses threads with an interest, if someone is that hung up about spelling and grammatical issues they are certainly not going to want to meet us nor us them.

Reply privately

By *eadySteadyCockCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

Who gives a rats ass if someone can spell or knot!

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

And wot of thos with dyslexia that find it hard to spell...... ?

And don't say alto spell

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

Lol love thee things...

And yes i can reed it

Reply privately

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Ooh yes yes yes your words are making me cum .... talk bigger words to me .... fuck yeah.... mmm I can't hold back .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't think it really matters to be fair

As long as you can be understood then that's fine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like your ship don't sink

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't think it really matters to be fair

As long as you can be understood then that's fine "

just jo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't need to be able to spell to understand 'fcnay a fcuk'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Style over substance... I'd rather a great tasting sandwich than a pretty looking one that taste like crap... But in an ideal world it'd look beautiful and taste great too lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It doesn't matter how hot you are.Being a petty grammar nazi is a real turn off.What gives anyone the right to belittle other people just because they can't spell.This is a sex site so is the grammar polices idea of oral doing a crossword?.Being full of self importance and a huge ego is the only excuse for picking up on other people's little faults.Get a grip it's not like the art of seduction is spelling someone into bed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't think it really matters to be fair

As long as you can be understood then that's fine "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I no from here but I am learn english. You so beautiful. You make very excited me. You like?

Reply privately

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

I can read that perfectly and probably better than if it was written properly, that's due to being dyslexic.

Personally I don't care if the spelling isn't correct or if a message is not grammatically correct.

I do read theses threads with an interest, if someone is that hung up about spelling and grammatical issues they are certainly not going to want to meet us nor us them. "

You said it sister

Reply privately

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"The use of language and grammar can be a useful additional filter. I do have a threshold, but then I can be more put off by what's in the background of pictures."

I do the zoom on photos ... some give so much away!

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe

I do read theses threads with an interest, if someone is that hung up about spelling and grammatical issues they are certainly not going to want to meet us nor us them.

You said it sister "

Thank you.

Theses posts show more about the op and always cause disharmony amounts other posters.

I can honestly say no one has ever spelt me into bed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ahhhhh the old spelling thread,who gives a fuck,penis,vagina,tits and ass....duh!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was taught that you're not very intelligent if you don't know at least a few different styles of communication and can spell a word in different ways yet still be understood. There is such a thing as corporate language conventions and they should never stifle the growth and diversity of language or hinder creative new ways to communicate. Afterall, it's how language was created anyway. Either you're a language creator or merely a user of canonised and corporate language. The latter does not demonstrate intelligence as much as it does the ability to conform and the inability to break free from convention. All languages are complex and require intelligence to learn and use.

I don u's txt spk bt I'll still fck yous if dats ur language aye.

Reply privately

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You said it sister

Thank you.

Theses posts show more about the op and always cause disharmony amounts other posters.

I can honestly say no one has ever spelt me into bed.

"

Fwiggle a fwuck seriously though I couldn't agree more. In my mind it just shows where the real ignorance lays.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"Tell me OP are you here to read Wuthering Heights or The Mayor of Casterbridge...

Or to interact with others who may not have have the benefit of your clearly superior grammatical capabilities? "

I don't have a problem with spelling or grammatical mistakes. And obviously i don't include those with a reason, be it dyslexia or other.

There is even a place for purposeful misspelling. Wannabe Gansta spelling or text talk is to me a sign of a childish, lazy or even shallow mind and as i get older, conversation is increasingly more important with those i interact with. Even if the interaction is predominantly about sex. So no, I'm not about reading books but yes it is about interaction.

Him.

Reply privately

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"It doesn't matter how hot you are.Being a petty grammar nazi is a real turn off.What gives anyone the right to belittle other people just because they can't spell.This is a sex site so is the grammar polices idea of oral doing a crossword?.Being full of self importance and a huge ego is the only excuse for picking up on other people's little faults.Get a grip it's not like the art of seduction is spelling someone into bed.

"

It is a swinging site so subtle difference if we're being pedantic.

I have an amount of give and take.

As others have said there is a difference between what are obvious .... text changes done by the phone and missed, where people have a genuine difficulty

and those who really give no thought and are lazy in their writing.

It does act as a bit of a filter because I want to spend time outside of the sheets with the people I meet as we all say we use the site in so many different ways.

Non are the only way.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

*her

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's easy to pass people by if you don't like their spelling or grammar.

I am rubbish at semi colons and colons, have scant knowledge of the Oxford comma and sometimes get confused with it's and its.

Reply privately

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"It's easy to pass people by if you don't like their spelling or grammar.

I am rubbish at semi colons and colons, have scant knowledge of the Oxford comma and sometimes get confused with it's and its. "

She's a witch burn her burn her now

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Like this!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Don't like text speak, but no problem with spelling and grammar, as long as I can understand what they are saying.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I am rubbish at semi colons and colons, have scant knowledge of the Oxford comma and sometimes get confused with it's and its.

She's a witch burn her burn her now "

how did you know?

Reply privately

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

If a mis-spelt word or 2 stops you from progressing with someone you otherwise would have, then rest assured, and you can take my word for it. You dont need a second opinion....you are a twat

Reply privately

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

She's a witch burn her burn her now

how did you know? "

It's all in the manual. Don't tell me you didn't read it

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Couldn't agree more. An occasional spelling error isn't an issue, but serious shortcomings with grammar and syntax are a turn off. Too much text speak...yuck.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

When I met my husband, I found him intelligent, interesting and very eloquent, didn't know then he was dyslexic, makes no difference to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Innit blud.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't care how a person spells or their use of grammar, as long as he can do the business that's ok with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

It bothers me. I don't engage in conversations on here when their literacy is bad.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know why but this thread has made me think of Fawlty Towers and Manuel with his head in a moose chatting to the major about how he'd learnt English from a book.

'I learn it from a boooook'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spelling errors aren't an issue, neither is grammar really.

But if they're using text speak, or changing words like come to cum, was to woz and generally coming across like a 12 year old... I'm not going to want to spend much time with them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about when your phone has text tourettes.

Fancy a duck, duck me. Oh do please duck off.

Kind of kills the moment

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is generational but I cannot fall into text speak, bar the odd lol (lol), and naturally use full vocabulary and punctuation. Essential for good communication, in my opinion of course.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

Unless you're obviously not from an English speaking country, then it can be quite cute and endearing.

Couldn't agree more. An occasional spelling error isn't an issue, but serious shortcomings with grammar and syntax are a turn off. Too much text speak...yuck."

Spelling mistakes are exactly that. A mistake. Not knowing how to spell a certain word. Again, no big deal. But blatantly shortening and making up words... i don't get it. And i don't understand why anyone would call someone self important or a twat because they prefer to use proper English rather than conversing like a 12 yr old.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"Spelling errors aren't an issue, neither is grammar really.

But if they're using text speak, or changing words like come to cum, was to woz and generally coming across like a 12 year old... I'm not going to want to spend much time with them."

Great minds think alike.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"It is generational but I cannot fall into text speak, bar the odd lol (lol), and naturally use full vocabulary and punctuation. Essential for good communication, in my opinion of course."

Exactly.

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I don't understand the amount of people on here who get hung up on spelling and grammar .

We've had more meets than most in here , and whether the people we've met can use correct English or not , matters not one bit .

I guess it may grate on those who love the texting side of the site , but we don't do that . We just meet up and play .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't understand the amount of people on here who get hung up on spelling and grammar .

We've had more meets than most in here , and whether the people we've met can use correct English or not , matters not one bit .

I guess it may grate on those who love the texting side of the site , but we don't do that . We just meet up and play .

"

Glad to see that not everyone on this website is pedantic

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what IS an acceptable reason for not wanting to have sex with someone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more. An occasional spelling error isn't an issue, but serious shortcomings with grammar and syntax are a turn off. Too much text speak...yuck.

Spelling mistakes are exactly that. A mistake. Not knowing how to spell a certain word. Again, no big deal. But blatantly shortening and making up words... i don't get it. And i don't understand why anyone would call someone self important or a twat because they prefer to use proper English rather than conversing like a 12 yr old. "

Fair point.

Reply privately

By *andm_69Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Totally agree. Instantly puts me off a person.

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I understand that we have all different intelligence levels here but text talk, abbreviations etc. are a big turn off for me.

I cannot understand some mis-spelt words or bad grammar so will try to clarify what the sender means.

Reply privately

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

For the two of us, it's the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit!

We are grammar nazis, but it would never get in the way of a good fuck. Appearance is far more important when selecting playmates.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not especially bothered about peoples skills with spelling and grammar. I'm here to meet people for sex not an english exam. I find reading about other peoples grumbles about spelling and grammar is a great filter though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Spelling errors aren't an issue, neither is grammar really.

But if they're using text speak, or changing words like come to cum, was to woz and generally coming across like a 12 year old... I'm not going to want to spend much time with them.

Great minds think alike. "

I'm trying to remember the rest of that saying .........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was taught that you're not very intelligent if you don't know at least a few different styles of communication and can spell a word in different ways yet still be understood. There is such a thing as corporate language conventions and they should never stifle the growth and diversity of language or hinder creative new ways to communicate. Afterall, it's how language was created anyway. Either you're a language creator or merely a user of canonised and corporate language. The latter does not demonstrate intelligence as much as it does the ability to conform and the inability to break free from convention. All languages are complex and require intelligence to learn and use.

I don u's txt spk bt I'll still fck yous if dats ur language aye. "

Lol f'king awesome reply lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It bothers me alot. I end up correcting them am sure people love me. Someone told me here comes the grammar police but hey. I told them too fakkkk awwwfffff

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Totally agree. Instantly puts me off a person."

Yah me 2

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It doesn't matter how hot you are.Being a petty grammar nazi is a real turn off.What gives anyone the right to belittle other people just because they can't spell.This is a sex site so is the grammar polices idea of oral doing a crossword?.Being full of self importance and a huge ego is the only excuse for picking up on other people's little faults.Get a grip it's not like the art of seduction is spelling someone into bed.

I second this it's a bit pathetic really

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I second this it's a bit pathetic really

Hardly the only reason for correcting people...

A huge ego...no.

Full of self importance...no

Likes to speak correctly...yes.

Turned on by intelligence...yes

Each to their own.

Name calling of pathetic and petty.. troll.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"I was taught that you're not very intelligent if you don't know at least a few different styles of communication and can spell a word in different ways yet still be understood. There is such a thing as corporate language conventions and they should never stifle the growth and diversity of language or hinder creative new ways to communicate. Afterall, it's how language was created anyway. Either you're a language creator or merely a user of canonised and corporate language. The latter does not demonstrate intelligence as much as it does the ability to conform and the inability to break free from convention. All languages are complex and require intelligence to learn and use.

Lol f'king awesome reply lol x"

I agree, a great reply and you're right. If all you're looking for is a quick meet, quick sex and quickly leave without any other form of communication. Personally I'd find that boring. I prefer something a bit more substantial. The company, the conversation, possibly a friendship and ofcourse the sex. But we're all different and we all want different things from a meeting.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

King Lear is being performed at the Globe tonight and screened live at cinemas around the country - I almost went as I love the play but it's going to finish a little too late for me.

Going op 7.30 pm? Better than a lot of television dross.

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 21/09/17 19:41:46]

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I agree, a great reply and you're right. If all you're looking for is a quick meet, quick sex and quickly leave without any other form of communication. Personally I'd find that boring. I prefer something a bit more substantial. The company, the conversation, possibly a friendship and ofcourse the sex. But we're all different and we all want different things from a meeting. "

Where in what you are looking for does written English take place ?

Plenty of people may not be grammatically sound with the written word , but are great conversationists , I know of a public speaker , and author , who is unable to spell correctly . She is great company despite the fact that she would fall foul of your requirements .

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

I agree, a great reply and you're right. If all you're looking for is a quick meet, quick sex and quickly leave without any other form of communication. Personally I'd find that boring. I prefer something a bit more substantial. The company, the conversation, possibly a friendship and ofcourse the sex. But we're all different and we all want different things from a meeting.

Where in what you are looking for does written English take place ?

Plenty of people may not be grammatically sound with the written word , but are great conversationists , I know of a public speaker , and author , who is unable to spell correctly . She is great company despite the fact that she would fall foul of your requirements ."

Theres a huge difference between not being a good speller and text talking like a 12 yr old. I doubt your speaker does the latter.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a dear friend. He is kind, funny, warm, honest, trustworthy and amazing. He can't spell for toffee bless him. I think he is dyslexic, but as someone with dyscalculia who was constantly told I didn't try hard enough at school, I know how people of our generation were not diagnosed.

As for text speak or messages like 'wanna sit on this?' If the guy is that thick we are never going to get on!

Reply privately

By *ancastermanMan
over a year ago

carnforth

Genuine abbreviations are fine. I have several books on my shelves that include u and r and tmrw as part of their vocabulary. They're written by Byron, Shelley and others.

But at the same time i cringe at misuses of some words. They have different meanings so use them to say what you mean please. A recent example I saw was a woman seeking discrete men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"I have a dear friend. He is kind, funny, warm, honest, trustworthy and amazing. He can't spell for toffee bless him. I think he is dyslexic, but as someone with dyscalculia who was constantly told I didn't try hard enough at school, I know how people of our generation were not diagnosed.

As for text speak or messages like 'wanna sit on this?' If the guy is that thick we are never going to get on! "

I have more than one dyslexic friend/aquaintance and unless they told you, you probably wouldn't realise. Anyone mistaking poor grammar or text talk as dyslexia, obviously doesn't understand dyslexia and underestimates the intelligence of sufferers and their ability to manage it.

Reply privately

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Me luv u big time 4 sukee fukee.

Reply privately

By *eorge17Man
over a year ago

Leven

"I have a dear friend. He is kind, funny, warm, honest, trustworthy and amazing. He can't spell for toffee bless him. I think he is dyslexic, but as someone with dyscalculia who was constantly told I didn't try hard enough at school, I know how people of our generation were not diagnosed.

As for text speak or messages like 'wanna sit on this?' If the guy is that thick we are never going to get on! "

I thought women liked a good girth

Reply privately

over a year ago

We cant all be good at everything in life and I am very good at loads of other things. Spelling has never stopped me really in life. I am dyslexic and yes had all the tests and having this just made me do better work harder in life .

Reply privately

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

dyslexics of the world. . .UNTIE !

Reply privately

over a year ago

On your profile:

saturday - should be capitalised

accomodate - should be accommodate

I'm sure somebody above has already mentioned 'doesnt'

If not for that, you'd be hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

" We cant all be good at everything in life and I am very good at loads of other things. Spelling has never stopped me really in life. I am dyslexic and yes had all the tests and having this just made me do better work harder in life . "

And how do you feel about people who communicate with you in text talk or simply have a total disregard for the English language? Does it bother you? Does it make dyslexia more challenging?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got a C in English me

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

On your profile:

saturday - should be capitalised

accomodate - should be accommodate

I'm sure somebody above has already mentioned 'doesnt'

If not for that, you'd be hot "

Thankyou. I'll change it when i have a minute. But as i said earlier, numerous times infact. I'm talking about the misuse of the English language rather than spelling mistakes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just being facetious

Worth slipping in to the debate that studies have shown the use of text speech requires a good level of literacy.

I judge more by people's grammar. I think it reveals much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

lnk cr b82rez 2g4

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I dunno, seduce me with scrabble has a certain ring to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don u's txt spk bt I'll still fck yous if dats ur language aye. "

I disagree

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm not especially bothered about peoples skills with spelling and grammar. I'm here to meet people for sex not an english exam. I find reading about other peoples grumbles about spelling and grammar is a great filter though "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Erm, "Herr"!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

As for text speak or messages like 'wanna sit on this?' If the guy is that thick we are never going to get on!

I have more than one dyslexic friend/aquaintance and unless they told you, you probably wouldn't realise. Anyone mistaking poor grammar or text talk as dyslexia, obviously doesn't understand dyslexia and underestimates the intelligence of sufferers and their ability to manage it."

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't mind about spelling and grammar so much, but some voices grate on my nerves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah the great 'forum filter' threat.

How devastating it must be to be filtered by people you never intended to meet

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

" We cant all be good at everything in life and I am very good at loads of other things. Spelling has never stopped me really in life. I am dyslexic and yes had all the tests and having this just made me do better work harder in life . "

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a man knows what a clitoris is; where to find it, and what to do with it, I don't give a fuck if he can't spell it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aslong as the person or persons im meeting knows how to laugh i couldn't care less!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"dyslexics of the world. . .UNTIE !"

Hilarious

Reply privately

over a year ago

Erm, "Herr"! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

One of my pet hates is people correcting others either verbally or grammatically in situations where it's not really necessary.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do believe on here though written communication skills are important. If I can't converse with you then it isn't going to go any further, it's all part of the fun for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

Erm, "Herr"! "

Really? Jesus, we're scraping the barrel now to get on the bandwagon

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know someone who came across as eloquent and intelligent in writing. In real life he was a bumbling fool.

Not a bad fuck but no better than some who couldn't write a novel.

Reply privately

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"One of my pet hates is people correcting others either verbally or grammatically in situations where it's not really necessary.

"

You and me both it's patronising to say the least.

Reply privately

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I do believe on here though written communication skills are important. If I can't converse with you then it isn't going to go any further, it's all part of the fun for me."

Fancy a fuck mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/17 23:22:31]

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I do believe on here though written communication skills are important. If I can't converse with you then it isn't going to go any further, it's all part of the fun for me."

I think verbal communication skills are better, I wouldn't be writing a letter to someone as I was shagging them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm one of life's perfectionists and I take pride in how I present myself. Whenever I rewrite our profile I will check it over for errors about 10 times and will get Mr to check too. I will usually read over a message to someone we like about 3 times. And I frequently remove and rewrite forum posts when I realise there is a significant typo. I was never particularly good at spelling, but thankfully there are spell checks, so all good there. So considering how anally retentive I am about accuracy and good presentation, I'm unlikely to relate to someone who doesn't give a toss.

Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"Ah the great 'forum filter' threat.

How devastating it must be to be filtered by people you never intended to meet "

I'm realising the error of my ways. Deep regret.

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"So what IS an acceptable reason for not wanting to have sex with someone? "

Me Being me wood seem to be 1 of them lol

Serious thow...

It shoodount be over spelling.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm realising the error of my ways. Deep regret."

Wasn't aiming that your way

It's always a risk to begin a grammar thread. Sod's law that you'll throw out a typo for everyone to rip to bits.

I'm not that hung up by spelling but I certainly judge people by what they say and how they say it. Likewise to what they write and how they write it.

I don't care if that pisses some people off

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"So what IS an acceptable reason for not wanting to have sex with someone?

Serious thow...

It shoodount be over spelling."

Well said _eeside!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Erm, "Herr"!

Really? Jesus, we're scraping the barrel now to get on the bandwagon "

A bandwagon you started in motion!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

There are many famous and successful people with dyslexia. Have a Google!

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

I'm realising the error of my ways. Deep regret.

Wasn't aiming that your way

It's always a risk to begin a grammar thread. Sod's law that you'll throw out a typo for everyone to rip to bits.

I'm not that hung up by spelling but I certainly judge people by what they say and how they say it. Likewise to what they write and how they write it.

I don't care if that pisses some people off "

Oh i don't mind being a forum target now and then. If my pet hate winds people up then so be it. I doubt anyone will lose sleep. Its a damn site more interesting than the endless snog marry avoid threads that are rolled out every 2 minutes.

And if nothing else its given a few men a chance to defend a ladies honour on the forum. Who knows, they might of managed to slip into an inbox or 2 because of it. Its my good deed for the day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone comment a comma I'm about to cum

*jizz face*

Reply privately

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

"Who gives a rats ass if someone can spell or knot! "

THIS!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do read theses threads with an interest, if someone is that hung up about spelling and grammatical issues they are certainly not going to want to meet us nor us them. "

I'm dyslexic too. That was the easiest thing I've read in a long time. I think everyone should write like that. I don't think a person's ability to spell should be the bench mark you use to measure their intelligence. I think common sense and the ability to problem solve is a much more important sign of a person's intelligence. Getting hung up on spelling is a little OCD. Your only going to communicate with the written word for a short while... aren't you?

Reply privately

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

Pisses of me two if ya canny speal words r tack the write way.

Sum peoples can jus a boot right their ian name.

Maybe i am rang but i denny thinks its that hard tae day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm dyslexic too. That was the easiest thing I've read in a long time. I think everyone should write like that. I don't think a person's ability to spell should be the bench mark you use to measure their intelligence. I think common sense and the ability to problem solve is a much more important sign of a person's intelligence. Getting hung up on spelling is a little OCD. Your only going to communicate with the written word for a short while... aren't you?"

I'm also dyslexic and find that if you cannot spell get a fucking dictionary!

Don't blame it on a disability, take a bit of pride in what and how you write. No I don't have OCD and yes I could read the top text, though I prefer to spell and use punctuation in the proper manner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" We cant all be good at everything in life and I am very good at loads of other things. Spelling has never stopped me really in life. I am dyslexic and yes had all the tests and having this just made me do better work harder in life .

And how do you feel about people who communicate with you in text talk or simply have a total disregard for the English language? Does it bother you? Does it make dyslexia more challenging? "

I feel a person has the right to say and do as they like as long as they are not being nude and nasty to others . Good English and language both are rear now as the Net has taken over and a lot in the UK are from over seas things in life move so fast not like the old days. Life is far to short to get hung-up on things I find so if I don't understand I ask or just move on . Now if this was about killing animals for coats and people having total disregard for that I would find more to get worked up about.

Reply privately

By *hocolate007Man
over a year ago

london

hmmm, are you discriminating against dislexic people who cant read or write or shall we say you are discriminating against the people who genuinely find text speak ( in other words shorthand writing ) a futuriatic and clever way of writing ?

Common , be broad with your thinking capacity, grammar or the ability / inability to reproduce language in a written form doesnt make u any less human than anyone else so get a life

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/17 09:22:04]

Reply privately

over a year ago

hmmm, are you discriminating against dislexic people who cant read or write or shall we say you are discriminating against the people who genuinely find text speak ( in other words shorthand writing ) a futuriatic and clever way of writing ?

Common , be broad with your thinking capacity, grammar or the ability / inability to reproduce language in a written form doesnt make u any less human than anyone else so get a life "

They didn't say they were discriminating against dyslexics. They said their issue was with text speak, purposeful misspelling and terrible use of the English language. Misspelling with dyslexics is accidental not purposeful and text speak has absalutely nothing to do with dyslexia. 'Terrible use of the English language' is not normally associated with dyslexia - dyslexia is more about getting letters muddled up. Why is it always assumed that when someone writes badly that they have a genuine difficulty? Many are more than capable of writing accurately but just don't think it's important to check over what they write. That can be a turnoff for those who do find presentation important.

Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do believe on here though written communication skills are important. If I can't converse with you then it isn't going to go any further, it's all part of the fun for me.

I think verbal communication skills are better, I wouldn't be writing a letter to someone as I was shagging them! "

Awwww I was looking forward to the Postie coming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Common , be broad with your thinking capacity, grammar or the ability / inability to reproduce language in a written form doesnt make u any less human than anyone else so get a life

They didn't say they were discriminating against dyslexics. They said their issue was with text speak, purposeful misspelling and terrible use of the English language. Misspelling with dyslexics is accidental not purposeful and text speak has absalutely nothing to do with dyslexia. 'Terrible use of the English language' is not normally associated with dyslexia - dyslexia is more about getting letters muddled up. Why is it always assumed that when someone writes badly that they have a genuine difficulty? Many are more than capable of writing accurately but just don't think it's important to check over what they write. That can be a turnoff for those who do find presentation important.

Mrs

"

No, they didn't say they were discriminating against dyslexics. I just wanted them to be aware that being from a non English language speaking country wasn't the only legitimate excuse for not being so hot on spelling and grammar. I agree that dyslexia is no excuse for poor use of the English language. Even though I struggle with my spelling and grammar, I do take a great deal of care to make sure that it is as grammatically correct as I can make it. Totally understand Why it is a turn of to some people. Unfortunately I grew up in an era where many assumed that being dyslexic meant you were thick So, I am a little defensive.

A point to bear in mind though, language and the way we speak, like everything else is evolving. Just like the words used and the writing style in a book from a hundred years ago is unfamiliar to us today, It is likely that it will be just as unfamiliar to us in a hundred years time.

Best to keep an open mind and also to accept what some people like an feel is important to them. Hallelujah spellcheck!

Otherwise my mucking fords would always be wuddled

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

Mrs

No, they didn't say they were discriminating against dyslexics. I just wanted them to be aware that being from a non English language speaking country wasn't the only legitimate excuse for not being so hot on spelling and grammar. I agree that dyslexia is no excuse for poor use of the English language. Even though I struggle with my spelling and grammar, I do take a great deal of care to make sure that it is as grammatically correct as I can make it. Totally understand Why it is a turn of to some people. Unfortunately I grew up in an era where many assumed that being dyslexic meant you were thick So, I am a little defensive.

A point to bear in mind though, language and the way we speak, like everything else is evolving. Just like the words used and the writing style in a book from a hundred years ago is unfamiliar to us today, It is likely that it will be just as unfamiliar to us in a hundred years time.

Best to keep an open mind and also to accept what some people like an feel is important to them. Hallelujah spellcheck!

Otherwise my mucking fords would always be wuddled "

A back peddle if ever there was one but hey ho.

A few people don't see a problem but for me its about first impressions. And for those saying the written word has nothing to do with sex then fine thats your view but the first impression and communication you are making on this site IS with the written word. If you communicate like a 12 yr old then to me you aren't making an effort. Its a turn off. Just as not having a shit shower and shave before a meet is not making an effort. Its a turn off.

Surely we all want people to make a bit of an effort?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if you still use a Nokia 3210 and don't want to be charged for two texts so you use text speak to fit it all into one text?

Reply privately

By *rladytoyMan
over a year ago

plymouth

"What if you still use a Nokia 3210 and don't want to be charged for two texts so you use text speak to fit it all into one text? "

This is actually a great point! Although they didnt have internet did they? I cant remeber as was to busy playing 'snake'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs

A few people don't see a problem but for me its about first impressions. And for those saying the written word has nothing to do with sex then fine thats your view but the first impression and communication you are making on this site IS with the written word. If you communicate like a 12 yr old then to me you aren't making an effort. Its a turn off. Just as not having a shit shower and shave before a meet is not making an effort. Its a turn off.

Surely we all want people to make a bit of an effort? "

Didn't write the the message starting "are you discriminating against dyslexic people"

Just letting my thoughts and opinions evolve. I agree about first impressions and am now feeling educated and enlightened as from where you are coming from.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

Mrs

Didn't write the the message starting "are you discriminating against dyslexic people"

Just letting my thoughts and opinions evolve. I agree about first impressions and am now feeling educated and enlightened as from where you are coming from. "

Sorry that was aimed at aka longman.

The quoting system on this forum can get a little confusing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Resaerch by Cabmridge Uniservity actaully showed....if words of five or more lettres are spelt worngly but have the right start and end letters etc. A fast reader still undresatnds them eqaully well.

Try reading this quikcly.!!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I do believe on here though written communication skills are important. If I can't converse with you then it isn't going to go any further, it's all part of the fun for me.

I think verbal communication skills are better, I wouldn't be writing a letter to someone as I was shagging them!

Awwww I was looking forward to the Postie coming "

Haha

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Resaerch by Cabmridge Uniservity actaully showed....if words of five or more lettres are spelt worngly but have the right start and end letters etc. A fast reader still undresatnds them eqaully well.

Try reading this quikcly.!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"

No but you are going to write to them on Fab if do want to shag them. You can have all the verbal skills in the world but they're no good if you can't even get a reply because your initial written message makes you sound like a lazy child.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

No but you are going to write to them on Fab if do want to shag them. You can have all the verbal skills in the world but they're no good if you can't even get a reply because your initial written message makes you sound like a lazy child."

We only meet with couples and it is quite rare that both have some difficulty with the written word, but we like to get quite quickly to a telephone conversation, so we know we're all genuine and compatible

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Who gives a rats ass if someone can spell or knot! "

Doesn't affect our fun, but it obviously bothers some.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ooh yes yes yes your words are making me cum .... talk bigger words to me .... fuck yeah.... mmm I can't hold back ....."

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I'm dyslexic I have to really take my time to spell/write/type correctly, but putting it bluntly the way I spell etc doesn't effect the way I fuck.

Can say that even while I've been straddling the most articulate of men that they shout "ooh baby spell encyclopaedia while you ride me hard"

Reply privately

over a year ago

can;t read and I can't write but I can drive a tractor .. lolol

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

Serious thow...

Well said _eeside! "

Thanks

Reply privately

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

" can;t read and I can't write but I can drive a tractor .. lolol "

Have you got a brand new combine harvester?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'm dyslexic I have to really take my time to spell/write/type correctly, but putting it bluntly the way I spell etc doesn't effect the way I fuck.

Can say that even while I've been straddling the most articulate of men that they shout "ooh baby spell encyclopaedia while you ride me hard" "

Obviously meant "can't say"

See mistakes happen no matter how hard I try

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm dyslexic I have to really take my time to spell/write/type correctly, but putting it bluntly the way I spell etc doesn't effect the way I fuck.

Can say that even while I've been straddling the most articulate of men that they shout "ooh baby spell encyclopaedia while you ride me hard" "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree, a great reply and you're right. If all you're looking for is a quick meet, quick sex and quickly leave without any other form of communication. Personally I'd find that boring. I prefer something a bit more substantial. The company, the conversation, possibly a friendship and ofcourse the sex. But we're all different and we all want different things from a meeting. "

Wot, d'yous pass written notes bak & forth w/ur partner or sit cross fro each other txt'n each other? S'dat the other form o'cum-yoni-k'shun ur on about?

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Wot, d'yous pass written notes bak & forth w/ur partner or sit cross fro each other txt'n each other? S'dat the other form o'cum-yoni-k'shun ur on about? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have more than one dyslexic friend/aquaintance and unless they told you, you probably wouldn't realise. Anyone mistaking poor grammar or text talk as dyslexia, obviously doesn't understand dyslexia and underestimates the intelligence of sufferers and their ability to manage it."

THANK YOU! Finally someone who actually understands Dyslexia, it's a processing difficulty which yes can affect things like reading and writing up to a point and when people use it as an excuse to not try or say "oh it's ok they're dyslexic" drives me fucking insane. As someone who has severe Dyslexia but is currently doing a Psychology degree that needs good spelling, grammar and the ability to write academic reports I find it insulting that people are so bloody ignorant when it comes to this learning condition! A.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"I have more than one dyslexic friend/aquaintance and unless they told you, you probably wouldn't realise. Anyone mistaking poor grammar or text talk as dyslexia, obviously doesn't understand dyslexia and underestimates the intelligence of sufferers and their ability to manage it.

THANK YOU! Finally someone who actually understands Dyslexia, it's a processing difficulty which yes can affect things like reading and writing up to a point and when people use it as an excuse to not try or say "oh it's ok they're dyslexic" drives me fucking insane. As someone who has severe Dyslexia but is currently doing a Psychology degree that needs good spelling, grammar and the ability to write academic reports I find it insulting that people are so bloody ignorant when it comes to this learning condition! A. "

You're welcome.

This is possibly the most frustrating thing I've found with people shooting me down for my initial post. Insinuating that that I'm insulting people with a condition. Barmy.

I stand by what i say. If you can't be arsed to communicate like an adult then don't be shocked when adults don't respond.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have more than one dyslexic friend/aquaintance and unless they told you, you probably wouldn't realise. Anyone mistaking poor grammar or text talk as dyslexia, obviously doesn't understand dyslexia and underestimates the intelligence of sufferers and their ability to manage it.

THANK YOU! Finally someone who actually understands Dyslexia, it's a processing difficulty which yes can affect things like reading and writing up to a point and when people use it as an excuse to not try or say "oh it's ok they're dyslexic" drives me fucking insane. As someone who has severe Dyslexia but is currently doing a Psychology degree that needs good spelling, grammar and the ability to write academic reports I find it insulting that people are so bloody ignorant when it comes to this learning condition! A.

You're welcome.

This is possibly the most frustrating thing I've found with people shooting me down for my initial post. Insinuating that that I'm insulting people with a condition. Barmy.

I stand by what i say. If you can't be arsed to communicate like an adult then don't be shocked when adults don't respond."

Unfortunately it's what happens when people don't read things properly and then just jump to conclusions on what you meant, context means everything! People are way too easily offended these days.

I also agree with what you said, if someone isn't going to put the effort into writing a comprehensible message then why should I bother to even read it let alone reply? Typos are fine as my phone likes to do that all the time so I can understand that but text speak or making up new words just means most of the time I have no idea what they are even asking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

You're welcome.

I stand by what i say. If you can't be arsed to communicate like an adult then don't be shocked when adults don't respond.

Unfortunately it's what happens when people don't read things properly and then just jump to conclusions on what you meant, context means everything! People are way too easily offended these days.

I also agree with what you said, if someone isn't going to put the effort into writing a comprehensible message then why should I bother to even read it let alone reply? Typos are fine as my phone likes to do that all the time so I can understand that but text speak or making up new words just means most of the time I have no idea what they are even asking! "

Its my brain that usually does typos. Its probably an age thing. I can forget how to spell the simplest of words If i haven't written them down for a while.

Reply privately

By *ancastermanMan
over a year ago

carnforth

You're welcome.

I also agree with what you said, if someone isn't going to put the effort into writing a comprehensible message then why should I bother to even read it let alone reply? Typos are fine as my phone likes to do that all the time so I can understand that but text speak or making up new words just means most of the time I have no idea what they are even asking!

Its my brain that usually does typos. Its probably an age thing. I can forget how to spell the simplest of words If i haven't written them down for a while. "

I can tell the difference between typos or genuine errors and some of the inanity on some posts. I recurrently mistype black as balck. My fingers and brain don't quite synchronise.

Reply privately

By *ocklovingslut2000Woman
over a year ago

dover

"The use of language and grammar can be a useful additional filter. I do have a threshold, but then I can be more put off by what's in the background of pictures."

Yep I've seen pics from guys who have boxers strewn across the floor and socks. Even discarded pizza boxes. The funniest ones are those that are from "single" men in a bathroom full of family toiletries.

I'm attracted to intelligence more than looks, so grammar and spelling is a filter for me. However, I did that with one guy who just seemed to be a bit of an awkward speller. It wasn't until we went to have our first cam chat that he confesses that he was profoundly deaf. That would explain the spelling. If you've never heard the word said, you're not going to necessarily know if it's not spelt correctly.

Reply privately

By *araviriCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Serious thow...

It shoodount be over spelling."

Why not though? I respect people's preferences. If they don't want to have sex with me because of my age or my spelling or my location or my marital status or my height or my skin colour what difference does it make?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One of my pet hates is people correcting others either verbally or grammatically in situations where it's not really necessary.

"

Same.

Reply privately

By *pidernickMan
over a year ago

Locks Heath (Fareham borough)

I think correct punctuation is important, as it can totally change the meaning of something with exactly the same words. This, that I came up with soon after the slogan was introduced is a perfect example:

'Sky? Believe in better.'

Some people think that Arsene Wenger (or add football manager of your choice) should resign, others that he should re-sign, being the opposite.

It's amazing how often something as simple as a comma can make things a lot clearer, so I am all for correct grammar and punctuation personally. However, I only use poor English against those who I think are being twats and need taking down (and yes, I'm sure people think that about me at times! )

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'm dyslexic makes perfect sense to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

Serious thow...

Why not though? I respect people's preferences. If they don't want to have sex with me because of my age or my spelling or my location or my marital status or my height or my skin colour what difference does it make?"

I can't imagine refusing to meet someone purely because they use text talk. Especially if plenty other boxes were ticked. But in my opinion it is a terrible first impression.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Serious thow...

Why not though? I respect people's preferences. If they don't want to have sex with me because of my age or my spelling or my location or my marital status or my height or my skin colour what difference does it make?

I can't imagine refusing to meet someone purely because they use text talk. Especially if plenty other boxes were ticked. But in my opinion it is a terrible first impression."

If you'd said that in your OP the angry villagers (probably) wouldn't have got their rabid hounds and pitchforks out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

"I think correct punctuation is important, as it can totally change the meaning of something with exactly the same words. This, that I came up with soon after the slogan was introduced is a perfect example:

'Sky? Believe in better.'

Some people think that Arsene Wenger (or add football manager of your choice) should resign, others that he should re-sign, being the opposite.

It's amazing how often something as simple as a comma can make things a lot clearer, so I am all for correct grammar and punctuation personally. However, I only use poor English against those who I think are being twats and need taking down (and yes, I'm sure people think that about me at times! )"

I do sometimes miss out punctuation when I'm in a rush and quickly replying. I think thats another issue i have with text talk. It feels like the person hasn't got time to speak to you properly. You can tell they're capable so it feels like they're dismissing you when they reply.

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

Serious thow...

I can't imagine refusing to meet someone purely because they use text talk. Especially if plenty other boxes were ticked. But in my opinion it is a terrible first impression.

If you'd said that in your OP the angry villagers (probably) wouldn't have got their rabid hounds and pitchforks out. "

This i know. Not as interesting that way though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs

Just letting my thoughts and opinions evolve. I agree about first impressions and am now feeling educated and enlightened as from where you are coming from.

The quoting system on this forum can get a little confusing "

That's ok, I think you've touched a nerve for a lot of people though. I feel quite embarrassed about my spelling and punctuation skills at times and, when people have put bad spelling down it sounds like they are being a little bit superior. No one likes having their short cummings pointed out to them, which I guess is why people react that way. I understand where you were coming from though!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Serious thow...

If you'd said that in your OP the angry villagers (probably) wouldn't have got their rabid hounds and pitchforks out.

This i know. Not as interesting that way though "

I very much agree.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/17 20:29:50]

Reply privately

over a year ago

st helens

Mrs

The quoting system on this forum can get a little confusing

That's ok, I think you've touched a nerve for a lot of people though. I feel quite embarrassed about my spelling and punctuation skills at times and, when people have put bad spelling down it sounds like they are being a little bit superior. No one likes having their short cummings pointed out to them, which I guess is why people react that way. I understand where you were coming from though!"

Touched nerves are great for debate. So long as i haven't damaged any or got on them too much

For what its worth I definitely don't think I'm in any position to point out anyone's mistakes. This was not about mistakes. Which is why i was careful to point that out in the OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/17 20:39:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/17 20:46:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

" can;t read and I can't write but I can drive a tractor .. lolol

Have you got a brand new combine harvester? "

yes I have the new one . lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a number of people have said, these issues bear no effect on someone's ability to fuck. That is indeed true - typos, misspelt words, no punctuation, no paragraphing, text speak (only one of which has anything to do with dyslexia) do not effect someone's ability to fuck. There are many other factors in a profile that also don't effect ability to fuck. The quality of someone's photos is an example. Photos with a messy bedroom in the background, or a picture of a cock next to a toilet, does not make any difference in someone's sexual prowess. But as human beings, we judge people by how they present themselves. Sloppiness, messiness, poor presentation etc is not an aphrodisiac. Same in face to face meets. How someone physically presents themselves does not effect their ability to fuck. But the reality is that someone who goes to a certain effort with their appearances is more likely to be considered sexually attractive. I have no issues with dyslexia. But sloppiness, laziness or poor presentation (which have nothing to do with duke us), whether in photos, the written word, how someone dresses or how someone speaks, I personally don't find attractive.

Mrs"

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a number of people have said, these issues bear no effect on someone's ability to fuck. That is indeed true - typos, misspelt words, no punctuation, no paragraphing, text speak (only one of which has anything to do with dyslexia) do not effect someone's ability to fuck. There are many other factors in a profile that also don't effect ability to fuck. The quality of someone's photos is an example. Photos with a messy bedroom in the background, or a picture of a cock next to a toilet, does not make any difference in someone's sexual prowess. But as human beings, we judge people by how they present themselves. Sloppiness, messiness, poor presentation etc is not an aphrodisiac. Same in face to face meets. How someone physically presents themselves does not effect their ability to fuck. But the reality is that someone who goes to a certain effort with their appearance is more likely to be considered sexually attractive. I have no issues with dyslexia. But sloppiness, laziness or poor presentation (which have nothing to do with dyslexia), whether in photos, the written word, how someone dresses or how someone speaks, I personally don't find attractive.

Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a number of people have said, these issues bear no effect on someone's ability to fuck. That is indeed true - typos, misspelt words, no punctuation, no paragraphing, text speak (only one of which has anything to do with dyslexia) do not effect someone's ability to fuck. There are many other factors in a profile that also don't effect ability to fuck. The quality of someone's photos is an example. Photos with a messy bedroom in the background, or a picture of a cock next to a toilet, does not make any difference in someone's sexual prowess. But as human beings, we judge people by how they present themselves. Sloppiness, messiness, poor presentation etc is not an aphrodisiac. Same in face to face meets. How someone physically presents themselves does not effect their ability to fuck. But the reality is that someone who goes to a certain effort with their appearance is more likely to be considered sexually attractive. I have no issues with dyslexia. But sloppiness, laziness or poor presentation (which have nothing to do with dyslexia), whether in photos, the written word, how someone dresses or how someone speaks, I personally don't find attractive.

Mrs"

4th time lucky - hope I've got rid of all the typos now lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a number of people have said, these issues bear no effect on someone's ability to fuck. That is indeed true - typos, misspelt words, no punctuation, no paragraphing, text speak (only one of which has anything to do with dyslexia) do not effect someone's ability to fuck. There are many other factors in a profile that also don't effect ability to fuck. The quality of someone's photos is an example. Photos with a messy bedroom in the background, or a picture of a cock next to a toilet, does not make any difference in someone's sexual prowess. But as human beings, we judge people by how they present themselves. Sloppiness, messiness, poor presentation etc is not an aphrodisiac. Same in face to face meets. How someone physically presents themselves does not effect their ability to fuck. But the reality is that someone who goes to a certain effort with their appearance is more likely to be considered sexually attractive. I have no issues with dyslexia. But sloppiness, laziness or poor presentation (which have nothing to do with dyslexia), whether in photos, the written word, how someone dresses or how someone speaks, I personally don't find attractive.

Mrs

4th time lucky - hope I've got rid of all the typos now lol "

...................FAF?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We'll I'm literally fucked, now I need to have A-level in English, as well as a cock the size of a horse and the looks of a model. Howay man, and hock do ya ken, what I mean, Ya na geezers it's all just to much standards.

As long as its safe, clean fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We'll I'm literally fucked, now I need to have A-level in English, as well as a cock the size of a horse and the looks of a model. Howay man, and hock do ya ken, what I mean, Ya na geezers it's all just to much standards.

As long as its safe, clean fun."

You don't have to have any of these things actually. Most of the guys I play with have a normal size cock, none look like a model and I've no idea if they have A'level English.

Mrs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs

4th time lucky - hope I've got rid of all the typos now lol

...................FAF? "

Sadly I'm not a single lady

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look spelling is not everything in life ................. Family, Love and health and being happy is the key . spelling is a small thing .

Reply privately

By *ancastermanMan
over a year ago

carnforth

You're mostly all missing the point. Read the OP again. It's not ability to spell that's the issue. It's "PURPOSEFUL MISSPELLING" that is so annoying.

I do not believe anyone does not know how to spell a word such as "like" so why use "lyk"?

Reply privately