Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dear Deidre

Jump to newest

By *illToPlease OP   Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Come on folks. Let's have some fun.

Give us your best, most fantastical dear Deidre letters.

Advice always welcome.

I'll start...

Dear Deidre,

Over the past few years I seem to have developed an allergy to attractive women. Especially those with very little clothing on. When I see an attractive woman my penis swells and tends to leak a little clear liquid. I'm In extreme cases an explosion of a white puss like substance exudes in large volumes from the tip and I am left feeling weak at the knees.

Is there anyway of curing this terrible affliction?

Regards

Anon (ok...its me)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dear Diedrie,

I met this man, he's not very good looking but he has a nice cock. We were playing nicely until some silly Welsh woman pinched him. He pretends he's rich but he's nearly bankrupt. I think about his cock all day long and its very frustrating coz now I got nobody to have sex with. I am thinking about going to his house, and throwing myself at his feet and cling to his ankles pleading for a shag. What should I do? XXX

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Dear dierdre

I am currently in gdansk in Poland, and I have taken a like to polish blonde women, is it wrong that I find out the polish for fancy a fuck and does your friend play as well, and work my charming English behaviour

Answers by wizzair

By *lbi niceMan
over a year ago

romsley

Dear Deirdre

I am currently in a desperate situation, met a wonderful lady who took me back to my home.

She asked if I'd mind being tied up to bed as it's something she loves to do and I would get great pleasure in return ..well I did and she promptly tied me up , then fucked off with my wallet.

Should I ask for a second date .

Writing this with a pen between my toes

Your ..idiot

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

"Dear Diedrie,

I met this man, he's not very good looking but he has a nice cock. We were playing nicely until some silly Welsh woman pinched him. He pretends he's rich but he's nearly bankrupt. I think about his cock all day long and its very frustrating coz now I got nobody to have sex with. I am thinking about going to his house, and throwing myself at his feet and cling to his ankles pleading for a shag. What should I do? XXX"

when you say'feet'is that including his cock?!

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

"Dear dierdre

I am currently in gdansk in Poland, and I have taken a like to polish blonde women, is it wrong that I find out the polish for fancy a fuck and does your friend play as well, and work my charming English behaviour

Answers by wizzair"

ochote pieprzyc i czy twój przyjaciel gra równiez?

over a year ago

Dear Deirdre,

Even you can't make sense of this, so I'll spare you the detail.

Have a great day!

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

Dear Deirdre

I was recently made bankrupt,I met this wonderful lady but thought she was only interested in my cock,so I decided to end it and get together with a more gullible lady who thinks I'm a millionaire,I can't decide to either let her down gently and go back to the cock crazy one or just stick it out with miss gullible.

Please help.

By *illToPlease OP   Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"Dear Diedrie,

I met this man, he's not very good looking but he has a nice cock. We were playing nicely until some silly Welsh woman pinched him. He pretends he's rich but he's nearly bankrupt. I think about his cock all day long and its very frustrating coz now I got nobody to have sex with. I am thinking about going to his house, and throwing myself at his feet and cling to his ankles pleading for a shag. What should I do? XXX"

Well. That is a quandary. But I'm sure there are plenty more fish in the sea. Ones whom are more affluent...

over a year ago

"Dear Deirdre

I was recently made bankrupt,I met this wonderful lady but thought she was only interested in my cock,so I decided to end it and get together with a more gullible lady who thinks I'm a millionaire,I can't decide to either let her down gently and go back to the cock crazy one or just stick it out with miss gullible.

Please help."

Post new Message to Thread