Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Poetic challenge

Jump to newest

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Thought to try something new. Find a profile here that you fancy and message them a small poem based on what you saw in their profile, either publicly or privately. Make it cheeky or sensual but keep it good spirited. Any takers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thought to try something new. Find a profile here that you fancy and message them a small poem based on what you saw in their profile, either publicly or privately. Make it cheeky or sensual but keep it good spirited. Any takers?"

A SMALL poem? Physically impossible with my skill in poetry!!

over a year ago

I'm in

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Thought to try something new. Find a profile here that you fancy and message them a small poem based on what you saw in their profile, either publicly or privately. Make it cheeky or sensual but keep it good spirited. Any takers?"

That's a great concept... but wouldn't it make better forum content if people posted poems on here... like an "Ode to Sexy Lady"

Cal

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Thought to try something new. Find a profile here that you fancy and message them a small poem based on what you saw in their profile, either publicly or privately. Make it cheeky or sensual but keep it good spirited. Any takers?

A SMALL poem? Physically impossible with my skill in poetry!! "

Minxymoo69...it's about time. I've seen you on threads and you've posted on mine. Love kissing? So do I! One thing we see eye to eye. Shame i'm far away...or i'd pay you a visit today

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Private poetry? It's much more fun anonymous and public. I shall wait for such an opportune moment (and I don't do short unless it's a haiku).

over a year ago

Oh minxymoo oh minxymoo the things I want to do to you. Your curves are fine and kisses divine I'll definitely have to take my time.

Oh minxymoo oh minxymoo the things I want to do to you. The dormant side can be revived I'll be the one to bring it alive.

Oh minxymoo oh minxymoo wont you let me do these things with you.

over a year ago

I'm not much good at poetry so I'll have to go away and think of something. X

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Private poetry? It's much more fun anonymous and public. I shall wait for such an opportune moment (and I don't do short unless it's a haiku). "

Greetings _igeia you sultry temptress...happy to meet your acquaintance. Amazing body with curves to die for...how could I possibly ask for more? Sex begins in the mind you say? Couldn't agree more...let's play. I challenge you to a game of seduction...rules need no introduction

over a year ago

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Send us a wink

If ya fancy a screw

over a year ago

Ooh I like this. It takes me forever to write though so the thread may be over before I've begun

over a year ago

Im in!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Private poetry? It's much more fun anonymous and public. I shall wait for such an opportune moment (and I don't do short unless it's a haiku).

Greetings _igeia you sultry temptress...happy to meet your acquaintance. Amazing body with curves to die for...how could I possibly ask for more? Sex begins in the mind you say? Couldn't agree more...let's play. I challenge you to a game of seduction...rules need no introduction "

Alas, my filters locked up tightly,

Means I don't get missives nightly.

Not even a friendly greeting,

Not much point - no urge for meeting.

In this case it's nothing personal,

Hermit mode's not irreversible.

Filters aid the concentration,

When I'm on fab hibernation.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Love a good poem

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Ooh I like this. It takes me forever to write though so the thread may be over before I've begun "

Autumnnights what a pair...pictures with a certain flair. Want to explore your inner desires? Find someone with that inner fire. Walk into a brave new world...cross boundaries and break out of the mold

over a year ago

"Thought to try something new. Find a profile here that you fancy and message them a small poem based on what you saw in their profile, either publicly or privately. Make it cheeky or sensual but keep it good spirited. Any takers?

A SMALL poem? Physically impossible with my skill in poetry!!

Minxymoo69...it's about time. I've seen you on threads and you've posted on mine. Love kissing? So do I! One thing we see eye to eye. Shame i'm far away...or i'd pay you a visit today "

Distance a nuisance, it bloody well is. Kissing is horny, such passionate bliss. A quick little flirt with you tonight, and I gotta tell you that you're alright!!

over a year ago

"Oh minxymoo oh minxymoo the things I want to do to you. Your curves are fine and kisses divine I'll definitely have to take my time.

Oh minxymoo oh minxymoo the things I want to do to you. The dormant side can be revived I'll be the one to bring it alive.

Oh minxymoo oh minxymoo wont you let me do these things with you.

"

Wow that's brill

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Love a good poem "

Princess peach what can I say? You've cast your spell from far away. Stockings, heels and lace...sublime. Seductive pictures that blew my mind. Oh, to spend a night in your presence...words couldn't describe in a sentence...

over a year ago

There is a sweet lady I admire from afar,

she meets so infrequently, does she not own a car?

We used to converse, in a way,every day,

but now filters keep my message at bay.

She looks hot in a corset, she looks hot in a dress.

She'd look hot in a bin bag, I must confess.

She is slightly sub, or so she proclaims, alas being dom is not one of my games.

She had so much potential, I'm sure we were friends, but when I went UNLOS it came to an end.

We move on over time, our tastes may now change, when I think how I missed out on this lovely again.

If you think these few words give little away, I can think of nothing more to say. If you know who I mean and can share the odd joke, I hope you remember my arse wrapped in rope.

I doubt you recall the chats that we had, you touched my life and that made me glad.

over a year ago

A silly rhyme

Was my crime

Lack of thinking

Caused much winking

Now who to choose

To share the screws..

over a year ago

"Ooh I like this. It takes me forever to write though so the thread may be over before I've begun

Autumnnights what a pair...pictures with a certain flair. Want to explore your inner desires? Find someone with that inner fire. Walk into a brave new world...cross boundaries and break out of the mold "

Chilled, Chillout has lit up a spark

His smile I think, could light up the dark

Tempts us with words, to discover our charms

Then he may whisk us away, to dance in his arms

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Im in!"

Robidoux sweet and innocent facade...cover that I blew from afar. Your pics tell a different story...of someone who is down and always horny. I'd love to confirm in person who you really are...sweet and shy, or filthy of mind. A bedroom star? Perhaps you're both...who can know? Only those who get with you and go

over a year ago

"Im in!

Robidoux sweet and innocent facade...cover that I blew from afar. Your pics tell a different story...of someone who is down and always horny. I'd love to confirm in person who you really are...sweet and shy, or filthy of mind. A bedroom star? Perhaps you're both...who can know? Only those who get with you and go "

Oh Chillout, so near, so far. A smile made to tease yet just out of touch. A body to feel but just not close enough. Come hither? Come closer? Let me know you've arrived. I'll welcome you South with my hand on your thigh.

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Im in!

Robidoux sweet and innocent facade...cover that I blew from afar. Your pics tell a different story...of someone who is down and always horny. I'd love to confirm in person who you really are...sweet and shy, or filthy of mind. A bedroom star? Perhaps you're both...who can know? Only those who get with you and go

Oh Chillout, so near, so far. A smile made to tease yet just out of touch. A body to feel but just not close enough. Come hither? Come closer? Let me know you've arrived. I'll welcome you South with my hand on your thigh. "

My travels now take me south, to be sure. Alas, not to your abode...might I make a detour? I'd gladly slip into your arms, and tell you how sexy you truly are. Desire has no constraints...either through time or space

over a year ago

There once was a guy from fabswingers, who lost all the ends of his fingers.

Copy and pasting all day, it wore them away,

That now UNLOS guy from fabswingers.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"There once was a guy from fabswingers, who lost all the ends of his fingers.

Copy and pasting all day, it wore them away,

That now UNLOS guy from fabswingers."

Lions are fast

Cheetahs are faster

I'd really like to fuck

That couple mufasa

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"Ooh I like this. It takes me forever to write though so the thread may be over before I've begun

Autumnnights what a pair...pictures with a certain flair. Want to explore your inner desires? Find someone with that inner fire. Walk into a brave new world...cross boundaries and break out of the mold

Chilled, Chillout has lit up a spark

His smile I think, could light up the dark

Tempts us with words, to discover our charms

Then he may whisk us away, to dance in his arms

"

Whisk you away I would...seductive dance to set the mood. Tango or salsa? Take your pick. Either would do the trick. Tango is passion and desire....salsa is heat and fire. I'll show you the steps nice and slow....match your rhythm and go with the flow

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To all the single guys who bleat

About never having the chance of a meet

Try putting your brain in gear

Write a profile that's funny and clear

Stop sending your cock pic

And acting the dick

And you may get more joy out of here

By *hillout OP   Man
over a year ago

"To all the single guys who bleat

About never having the chance of a meet

Try putting your brain in gear

Write a profile that's funny and clear

Stop sending your cock pic

And acting the dick

And you may get more joy out of here"

any more takers with a poetic side to them?

Post new Message to Thread