Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No replies

Jump to newest

By *arshark OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Do you think there are women out there with no intention of replying to anyone and just enjoying receiving mail?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh you will get plenty of replies here

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Do you think there are women out there with no intention of replying to anyone and just enjoying receiving mail?"

Possibly a few that like the attention maybe, however FAQ section does state that no reply means no interest, nobody is owed a reply and it's not considered rude.

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

Definitely

over a year ago

I guess it's worth considering would you feel confident the author of an 11 word profile is providing sufficient effort to capture your interest

By *a72Man
over a year ago

london

Absofuckinglutely

over a year ago

Probably, better of not stressing about it though.

Put your efforts to the ones who do reply.

over a year ago

Depends how interesting the mail is?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Possibly. I think it's much more likely that there are many men who have unrealistic expectations of the site and aren't aware of the groundwork that needs to be put in to meet women who let's face it, have an awful lot of choice.

over a year ago

"I guess it's worth considering would you feel confident the author of an 11 word profile is providing sufficient effort to capture your interest "

We haven't got time to read every profile that's a dozen paragraphs. It would be a full time job you know.

over a year ago

"I guess it's worth considering would you feel confident the author of an 11 word profile is providing sufficient effort to capture your interest

We haven't got time to read every profile that's a dozen paragraphs. It would be a full time job you know. "

I used to be a slow reader ,,,,,

over a year ago

"I guess it's worth considering would you feel confident the author of an 11 word profile is providing sufficient effort to capture your interest

We haven't got time to read every profile that's a dozen paragraphs. It would be a full time job you know.

I used to be a slow reader ,,,,,

So did I. Now I don't bather at all. "

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't reply to many people who message me.

The ones I choose to talk to have good profile pictures, plenty information in their profile text and have sent an interesting message.

A lot of ladies do the same as I do. Maybe the problem lies at your end OP. Changing your approach could make a difference.

over a year ago

"Do you think there are women out there with no intention of replying to anyone and just enjoying receiving mail?"

Yes, definitely.

over a year ago

Hands up, I'm one of those.... Oh wait... I've hidden my profile because I'm sick of the crap mail I get. Sad desperate men begging for sex its tiresome

In all honesty it's boring trudging through hundreds of messages.

I'd rather receive none than boring ones.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I used to be a slow reader ,,,,, "

Read the last couple of lines on mine

Post new Message to Thread