Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do they think people are stupid?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Over the past couple of weeks there's been a mass influx of idiots saying=

(ITS THE GF/WIFE TYPING,DO ME A MASSIVE FAVOUR AND MEET MY BF/HUSBAND HES ALONE)

The excuses I've heard are laughable.

I've had

-Go to ours and Surprise him it's his birthday.

-Pretend your buying a bag off me on eBay and when you get there start stripping.

-Meet him in his car he's parked up and won't expect you to just get in the passenger side and feel his dick.

My favourite one was today's.

-I will send him to yours so drag him in and rip his clothes off and fuck him.

Do these people think that anyone would fall for that? Do they really think we don't know it's the husband typing these stupid things.Who would even fall for that crap.Yet over the past couple of weeks I've had that many different people try that trick.They really must think that people are as stupid as there are.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imonP23Man
over a year ago

Shepton Mallet

Even if genuine, she's asking for her husband to be sexually assaulted by a random stranger.

There are many ways for that to end badly.

over a year ago

"Even if genuine, she's asking for her husband to be sexually assaulted by a random stranger.

There are many ways for that to end badly.

"

It's obviously not genuine it's just the male trying his luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Over the past couple of weeks there's been a mass influx of idiots saying=

(ITS THE GF/WIFE TYPING,DO ME A MASSIVE FAVOUR AND MEET MY BF/HUSBAND HES ALONE)

I've had

-Pretend your buying a bag off me on eBay and when you get there start stripping.

-Meet him in his car he's parked up and won't expect you to just get in the passenger side and feel his dick.

Do these people think that anyone would fall for that? Do they really think we don't know it's the husband typing these stupid things.Who would even fall for that crap.Yet over the past couple of weeks I've had that many different people try that trick.They really must think that people are as stupid as there are."

They are often not photo verified as a couple.

over a year ago

I've had

Do these people think that anyone would fall for that? Do they really think we don't know it's the husband typing these stupid things.Who would even fall for that crap.Yet over the past couple of weeks I've had that many different people try that trick.They really must think that people are as stupid as there are.

They are often not photo verified as a couple."

I know and it makes me wonder if the female half of the couple knows the games the male plays.

By *rbean69Man
over a year ago

Stroud

Are the messages from a small number of men sending multiple messages?

over a year ago

I've had

They are often not photo verified as a couple.

I know and it makes me wonder if the female half of the couple knows the games the male plays."

I doubt it's even a couple.

over a year ago

I get loads of these too.. haven't got the patience for it!

surely they would get more luck being nice genuine men.

The worst is when you've spoken to the "couple" for a good hour and think your planning to meet them both then it's oh I'm in work but my husbands at home

over a year ago

I've had

Do these people think that anyone would fall for that? Do they really think we don't know it's the husband typing these stupid things.Who would even fall for that crap.Yet over the past couple of weeks I've had that many different people try that trick.They really must think that people are as stupid as there are."

You'd know if it was my Mrs for sure because it would just say

"Please just get him out of my hair for an hour, his continuous use of bad puns and terrible wit is driving me mental..Ps dont let him drink too much 7up as it makes him hyper"

over a year ago

"I get loads of these too.. haven't got the patience for it!

surely they would get more luck being nice genuine men.

The worst is when you've spoken to the "couple" for a good hour and think your planning to meet them both then it's oh I'm in work but my husbands at home "

Who would fall for that?As I say they really must think people are stupid.

I put it down to desperation so they try every trick in the book to get a shag.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've had

They are often not photo verified as a couple."

Exactly this, also I've been having single guys messaging saying they have a female half but she doesn't want to be on fab because of pics etc, I just tell them I won't meet anyone who has not been verified by meets, they soon go quiet.

over a year ago

I've had

You'd know if it was my Mrs for sure because it would just say

"Please just get him out of my hair for an hour, his continuous use of bad puns and terrible wit is driving me mental..Ps dont let him drink too much 7up as it makes him hyper"

"

By *ackwheelsMan
over a year ago

greenford

Stupid in love

By *ackwheelsMan
over a year ago

greenford

Stupid in love

over a year ago

Sound pretty genuine to me....

100% of people fab are genuine right?

over a year ago

A secret admirer has paid me to meet you.....have you had that one yet?

over a year ago

"A secret admirer has paid me to meet you.....have you had that one yet? "

Weve had "can you send me address as i want flood you with expensive gifts, no sex in return just want to spoil you as thats my fetish"

over a year ago

"A secret admirer has paid me to meet you.....have you had that one yet? "

Yes I've had that and i know who you are and if you don't meet me now I will tell your husband your on here.

over a year ago

"A secret admirer has paid me to meet you.....have you had that one yet?

Weve had "can you send me address as i want flood you with expensive gifts, no sex in return just want to spoil you as thats my fetish"

"

Haha. Give them a po box number and see if they follow it through.

over a year ago

Yes I've had that and i know who you are and if you don't meet me now I will tell your husband your on here."

I've a certain set of skills...etc.

I will find you, I will fuck you.

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

Even as a single guy I get these, can only imagine how annoying it gets for ladies and couples. The last posts here have some really sinister examples too. Truly predatory behaviour.

over a year ago

Yes I've had that and i know who you are and if you don't meet me now I will tell your husband your on here.

I've a certain set of skills...etc.

I will find you, I will fuck you. "

If I had that off a hot guy or girl I might have to accidentally tell them my address

Post new Message to Thread