Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do you look for in a boyfriend...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Aside from a big wallet and a huge cock , what is it that you ladies look for in a long term relationship partner?

Asking for a friend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Well the things you mentioned wouldn't be on my list

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good cuddles and the ability to put the bins out

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Ummm nothing I don't like cock

over a year ago

Honesty&trust

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

"Honesty&trust"

And respect

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

Someone who can show empathy and compassion.

I married someone who lacked both and it made some situations extremely difficult.

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

And respect "

Yes respect to

over a year ago

"Good cuddles and the ability to put the bins out "

Easy

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Honesty&trust"

Spot on, not what you suggested at all OP

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust"

It's hard to show honesty and trust, even more so at early stages of relationship

over a year ago

Honest ,trust ,respect and can hold a conversation and knows how too treat a lady .Hate men who talk rough and dress too casual .

over a year ago

"Someone who can show empathy and compassion.

I married someone who lacked both and it made some situations extremely difficult."

That's a very difficult one. Empathy in my opinion is distance based and therefore person who see's themselves as empathetic can easily be a hypocrite.

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

Spot on, not what you suggested at all OP "

It was a joke

over a year ago

"Honest ,trust ,respect and can hold a conversation and knows how too treat a lady .Hate men who talk rough and dress too casual . "

I find that women put too much expectation in holding a good conversation considering how little they contribute to them. (Personal experience)

And I'm not going to lie, I love dressing causal, I only wear what's comfortable not to appeal to other people.

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

It's hard to show honesty and trust, even more so at early stages of relationship "

Why do you think that? After some pretty shite experiences, this was/is always going to be key to a happy relationship. Sir has always stepped up to the mark, maybe not instantly, but once he realised something was important to me, he's dealt with it

over a year ago

I just released that my responses have just been disagreements mostly

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

Spot on, not what you suggested at all OP

It was a joke "

Not to a lot of women - what you wrote would you spot on just not me

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

It's hard to show honesty and trust, even more so at early stages of relationship

Why do you think that? After some pretty shite experiences, this was/is always going to be key to a happy relationship. Sir has always stepped up to the mark, maybe not instantly, but once he realised something was important to me, he's dealt with it "

Yes but how can you know the other person really is honest with you or trusts you? In my opinion that only comes out after a period of time being together.

over a year ago

Depth of character, the ability to think about life in general, a kind heart, sexually skilled, passion, creativity, ability to have spontaneous fun and someone who laughs instead of moaning about shit lol

over a year ago

"Depth of character, the ability to think about life in general, a kind heart, sexually skilled, passion, creativity, ability to have spontaneous fun and someone who laughs instead of moaning about shit lol"

Damn all of that on a first date ?

over a year ago

He has eyes only for me.

He's kind, funny, honesty, highly sexed, a bit pervy in bed, is romantic, is upbeat, can handle moody women, isn't an alcoholic/drug user/gambler/womaniser. Is a good man, but with hidden depths. Is straight forward. If they love you, they show you.

Isn't moving to the far side of the world during our courtship.

And i do like to be courted, so maybe a bit of old fashioned gentleman about him.

over a year ago

I'm not fussy but he must be over 6ft,Good looking,He must have at least a eight inche penis,A toned body,Green or blue eyes.

That's about it really.

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Honest ,trust ,respect and can hold a conversation and knows how too treat a lady .Hate men who talk rough and dress too casual . "

Good call!

over a year ago

He needs to be completely and utterly single, that's always a good start for me

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

Why do you think that? After some pretty shite experiences, this was/is always going to be key to a happy relationship. Sir has always stepped up to the mark, maybe not instantly, but once he realised something was important to me, he's dealt with it

Yes but how can you know the other person really is honest with you or trusts you? In my opinion that only comes out after a period of time being together."

A feeling. That he doesn't do or say anything to make me feel compromised. Yes I agree time helps on this. Don't you just trust a person until they prove otherwise ? I know how it feels when you're in a long term relationship with someone you believe is a compulsive liar

I feel a calmer person these days

over a year ago

"He has eyes only for me.

He's kind, funny, honesty, highly sexed, a bit pervy in bed, is romantic, is upbeat, can handle moody women, isn't an alcoholic/drug user/gambler/womaniser. Is a good man, but with hidden depths. Is straight forward. If they love you, they show you.

And i do like to be courted, so maybe a bit of old fashioned gentleman about him.

"

I like how you said, if they love you they show you.

Far too many women are focused on hearing the words themselves and miss out on the act.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Honest ,trust ,respect and can hold a conversation and knows how too treat a lady .Hate men who talk rough and dress too casual .

I find that women put too much expectation in holding a good conversation considering how little they contribute to them. (Personal experience)

And I'm not going to lie, I love dressing causal, I only wear what's comfortable not to appeal to other people."

There's casual and comfy and then there is "wtf!"

I want someone who can dress according to the occasion not someone who lives in sports clothes and doesn't own a shirt!

over a year ago

"Depth of character, the ability to think about life in general, a kind heart, sexually skilled, passion, creativity, ability to have spontaneous fun and someone who laughs instead of moaning about shit lol

"

No on a first date I would prefer for him to be such an magnetic sexual god that he melts my knickers off my ass just by staring into the deepest parts of my soul and stating... "Fuck me Vixen like I'm the first man you've ever truly lusted after!"... Lol ... And I'd like him to buy me a cocktail to show he's not a tight ass too

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

Yes but how can you know the other person really is honest with you or trusts you? In my opinion that only comes out after a period of time being together.

A feeling. That he doesn't do or say anything to make me feel compromised. Yes I agree time helps on this. Don't you just trust a person until they prove otherwise ? I know how it feels when you're in a long term relationship with someone you believe is a compulsive liar

I feel a calmer person these days "

I don't trust people without anticipating a betrayal.

It's a rule I have and one that can never let me down.

For me to really trust someone, it would take a lot of effort...

over a year ago

"Honest ,trust ,respect and can hold a conversation and knows how too treat a lady .Hate men who talk rough and dress too casual .

And I'm not going to lie, I love dressing causal, I only wear what's comfortable not to appeal to other people."

On my experience men never listen or ask questions and too me this lacks interest and will never get 2nd date .men turning up on a date with trainers is a no no and I would be put off by footwear .Too many wear trainers and tracksuit bottoms .it's ok for gym or knock around but not for a date .

over a year ago

"Depth of character, the ability to think about life in general, a kind heart, sexually skilled, passion, creativity, ability to have spontaneous fun and someone who laughs instead of moaning about shit lol

No on a first date I would prefer for him to be such an magnetic sexual god that he melts my knickers off my ass just by staring into the deepest parts of my soul and stating... "Fuck me Vixen like I'm the first man you've ever truly lusted after!"... Lol ... And I'd like him to buy me a cocktail to show he's not a tight ass too "

Next!

over a year ago

And I'm not going to lie, I love dressing causal, I only wear what's comfortable not to appeal to other people.

I want someone who can dress according to the occasion not someone who lives in sports clothes and doesn't own a shirt!"

Hey, if we're going movies and it's hot outside I'm wearing shorts!

I also don't wear jeans, cargo pants all the way

over a year ago

On my experience men never listen or ask questions and too me this lacks interest and will never get 2nd date .men turning up on a date with trainers is a no no and I would be put off by footwear .Too many wear trainers and tracksuit bottoms .it's ok for gym or knock around but not for a date . "

On our first date, a social, we met at a very posh hotel for coffee. He wore a suit! It was only Sunday morning his neighbours must have thought he was off to church

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

I feel a calmer person these days "

I've had some shitty relationship experiences but I still refuse to distrust people right off the bat!... I love what you said "Don't you just trust a person until they prove otherwise?"... Which is totally how I run my gig... I have friends who think I'm crazy for doing so... and I think they're pessimists for doing the contrary, who more times than not, get proven right through having very little faith in humans in general.

over a year ago

I want someone who can dress according to the occasion not someone who lives in sports clothes and doesn't own a shirt!

I also don't wear jeans, cargo pants all the way "

Dressing appropriate for occasion yes if hot shorts and nice shirt.Cargo pants I don't like as next step from joggers

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Dependable, open, caring, resiliency, intelligent, fit,funny, loving, adventurous, compassionate and strong amongst other characteristics. Good at DIT and organised is a plus.

over a year ago

No on a first date I would prefer for him to be such an magnetic sexual god that he melts my knickers off my ass just by staring into the deepest parts of my soul and stating... "Fuck me Vixen like I'm the first man you've ever truly lusted after!"... Lol ... And I'd like him to buy me a cocktail to show he's not a tight ass too

Next! "

Lol I can see we'll not even be having a conversation..,

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

DIY

over a year ago

Dressing appropriate for occasion yes if hot shorts and nice shirt.Cargo pants I don't like as next step from joggers "

Well would you prefer a man to feel uncomfortable just because you don't like a certain type dress code? That's not nice

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No on a first date I would prefer for him to be such an magnetic sexual god that he melts my knickers off my ass just by staring into the deepest parts of my soul and stating... "Fuck me Vixen like I'm the first man you've ever truly lusted after!"... Lol ... And I'd like him to buy me a cocktail to show he's not a tight ass too "

And your favourite cocktail is....

over a year ago

And your favourite cocktail is.... "

"A Slow Comfortable Fuck" please lol xx

over a year ago

"DIY"

Lol I thought you might be suggesting I fabricate my sex god out of MDF for a mo... And I did wonder wtf DIT was lol xx

over a year ago

Dressing appropriate for occasion yes if hot shorts and nice shirt.Cargo pants I don't like as next step from joggers

Well would you prefer a man to feel uncomfortable just because you don't like a certain type dress code? That's not nice "

Yes lol us women wear heels and stockings and heels neally kill us so what's a bit of discomfort to look good

over a year ago

Well would you prefer a man to feel uncomfortable just because you don't like a certain type dress code? That's not nice

Yes lol us women wear heels and stockings and heels neally kill us so what's a bit of discomfort to look good "

I think a woman looks best naked, if she wants to be undressed frenchies, long socks and oversized top or sports jersey will do, no need for discomfort

over a year ago

That's odd OP. I just checked your pics out for grey dogger bottoms and quelle surprise none there. Instead there you are straining in your hugoboss underwear looking positively uncomfortable

over a year ago

Just checking again.

Hmm add good thick thighs to the list please

over a year ago

"That's odd OP. I just checked your pics out for grey dogger bottoms and quelle surprise none there. Instead there you are straining in your hugoboss underwear looking positively uncomfortable

"

lol

over a year ago

Yes lol us women wear heels and stockings and heels neally kill us so what's a bit of discomfort to look good

I think a woman looks best naked, if she wants to be undressed frenchies, long socks and oversized top or sports jersey will do, no need for discomfort "

Ok night in with boyfriend but not a hot date out .

over a year ago

"That's odd OP. I just checked your pics out for grey dogger bottoms and quelle surprise none there. Instead there you are straining in your hugoboss underwear looking positively uncomfortable

"

Believe me, they're surprisingly comfortable even with an extra hand

As for joggers I own 2 pairs, 3 pairs of cargo and no jeans

over a year ago

I think a woman looks best naked, if she wants to be undressed frenchies, long socks and oversized top or sports jersey will do, no need for discomfort

Ok night in with boyfriend but not a hot date out . "

You women complicate your lives too much .

I'm a simple man, I see ass in yoga pants, I want

over a year ago

As for joggers I own 2 pairs, 3 pairs of cargo and no jeans "

No jeans who never has jeans your very odd

over a year ago

Warm, kind, funny, ambitious and passionate

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

For me to really trust someone, it would take a lot of effort..."

This rule will always let you down, it's a glass half empty view... You let in the negative before the positive and negativity of the mind generates more negativity, just like positivity generates more positivity... It's a vicious cycle that can lead to physical illness... spiritually speaking x

By *ve 66Woman
over a year ago

Blackwood

Reckon good sense of humour is a must....

Also must take his socks off before he gets in my bed

over a year ago

Puts toilet seat down

over a year ago

"Honesty&trust

For me to really trust someone, it would take a lot of effort...

This rule will always let you down, it's a glass half empty view... You let in the negative before the positive and negativity of the mind generates more negativity, just like positivity generates more positivity... It's a vicious cycle that can lead to physical illness... spiritually speaking x"

I wholeheartedly agree. Eternal optimist

over a year ago

"Reckon good sense of humour is a must....

Also must take his socks off before he gets in my bed "

Isn't that just an American porn thing

over a year ago

"Good cuddles and the ability to put the bins out

Easy "

Good, bin day is Thursday, see you tomorrow night

over a year ago

Must like hand holding and cuddling too.

And snogging for no other reason than tou just want too. Be open to random gropes of appendage too. Like if we are alone in the car, stuck at traffic lights, i used to like to fondle my fella's manhood. Sometimes, he'd flop it out to tease me and then put it back. Or he'd come up behind me when i was cooking and cup my boobs under my top.

That sort of stuff...

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Far too many women are focused on hearing the words themselves and miss out on the act."

Actions speak much louder than words in my book

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Acceptance for my insecurities and faults.

Caring, loving, honesty.

Good sense of humour.

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

someone who can make spaghetti

over a year ago

"Warm, kind, funny, ambitious and passionate "

Finally something reasonable!

over a year ago

As for joggers I own 2 pairs, 3 pairs of cargo and no jeans

No jeans who never has jeans your very odd "

Odd is not a nice word, I prefer the term unique

over a year ago

"Good cuddles and the ability to put the bins out

Easy

Good, bin day is Thursday, see you tomorrow night "

Pfft, buy me a dinner first

over a year ago

"someone who can make spaghetti "

Lol ... He can learn tho!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

"A Slow Comfortable Fuck" please lol xx"

Off to start the car

over a year ago

"someone who can make spaghetti "

Fook off .

Even Gordon Ramsey wouldn't make that beef taste good...

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

1st date - engaged, chatty, polite, funny

over a year ago

"Aside from a big wallet and a huge cock , what is it that you ladies look for in a long term relationship partner?

Asking for a friend "

Think this just about covers it

over a year ago

"Acceptance for my insecurities and faults.

Caring, loving, honesty.

Good sense of humour. "

Good sense of humour is subjective though, it's the same as someone who is looking for a fun person.

over a year ago

Sense of humour and someone who isn't afraid of their emotions and is very tactile

over a year ago

Far too many women are focused on hearing the words themselves and miss out on the act.

Actions speak much louder than words in my book"

Is it a pop up book then

But yeah, same here. Words carry very little meaning to me.

over a year ago

A man wearing spectacles. A tall man with no beard. Respect, kindness and tollerant. I would like an interesting male specimen XXX

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Someone who is going to get my daughter pregnant....

over a year ago

Must have brain

Sense of humour

Self effacing is good. Arrogance is not

A little worldliness and soffisticayshun is also good

As is an interest in Pre Raphaelite art

Virgins need not apply

over a year ago

Did I actually read that above or have I fallen asleep.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Acceptance for my insecurities and faults.

Caring, loving, honesty.

Good sense of humour.

Good sense of humour is subjective though, it's the same as someone who is looking for a fun person."

This is very true, someone who isn't too serious and you can have a laugh with.

over a year ago

Somebody who isn't on Fab, and who had what it takes to make me want to leave....

By *ineMan
over a year ago

"Must have brain

Sense of humour

Self effacing is good. Arrogance is not

A little worldliness and soffisticayshun is also good

As is an interest in Pre Raphaelite art

Virgins need not apply"

Well that's the trogladytes out then....

Shuffles off unnoticed back to the man cave....

over a year ago

Off to start the car "

You'd seriously take a trip out of your man cave to visit me would you Hine?!... I bet that drive from Ireland to Brighton would take a gazillion hours!!!... I would definitely make it worth your while if you do!... (Give me a month to rearrange my flat as it's being turned into a comfortable home based business atm).

The suggestion of effort involved alone is currently turning me on!!! Lol... There'll be a beautiful organic meal awaiting your arrival should you actually be thinking about it... I always make an effort for myself (as I appreciate being self spoilt lol) and I hugely enjoy making an effort for those who do too!...

over a year ago

"Somebody who isn't on Fab, and who had what it takes to make me want to leave....

"

I would never trust having a relationship with someone off fab .

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

"Did I actually read that above or have I fallen asleep. "

No you did read that too, I had to check the thread title and 1st post too

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

Unfortunately I don't match all of these qualities, but there are a lot that I look for in a relationship.

over a year ago

"Someone who is going to get my daughter pregnant...."

That took a weird turn

over a year ago

"

I'll have one of these please

But in all honesty I think I'll probably be single forever now.

Not because I want to be - but because I don't think I'll find what I'm looking for.

My biggest issue is trust.

Especially after being on sites like this one.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

Off to start the car

You'd seriously take a trip out of your man cave to visit me would you Hine?!... I bet that drive from Ireland to Brighton would take a gazillion hours!!!... I would definitely make it worth your while if you do!... (Give me a month to rearrange my flat as it's being turned into a comfortable home based business atm).

The suggestion of effort involved alone is currently turning me on!!! Lol... There'll be a beautiful organic meal awaiting your arrival should you actually be thinking about it... I always make an effort for myself (as I appreciate being self spoilt lol) and I hugely enjoy making an effort for those who do too!... "

Cancel the car....

Fire up the private jet

over a year ago

Personal experience, someone who understands my sexual needs, and vice versa. A good love life helps you deal with each other's Crap. Of course a good love life requires openness with each other.... I do miss having it on tap but being single has helped me explore myself more ??

over a year ago

A person I can trust and a caring person, who will be the same each day and lovely and fun to be around.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Someone who is going to get my daughter pregnant....

That took a weird turn "

Sorry, just a contextual reframe (linguistically the base of jokes). However ''twas true a little while ago...

Perspective is an odd thing... hope you find the answers you are looking for, suggest you don't try a generic approach though. Have fun and copulate, Jim....

over a year ago

Off to start the car

The suggestion of effort involved alone is currently turning me on!!! Lol... There'll be a beautiful organic meal awaiting your arrival should you actually be thinking about it... I always make an effort for myself (as I appreciate being self spoilt lol) and I hugely enjoy making an effort for those who do too!...

Cancel the car....

Fire up the private jet "

Lol!, why Hine (aka Bruce Wayne/Batman?!)... I just knew your man cave must be the one and only BAT CAVE! (am I right??? Lol), I knew you'd visit me one day if I were patient enough! Lol xx

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Actions speak much louder than words in my book

Is it a pop up book then

But yeah, same here. Words carry very little meaning to me."

Things may pop up when you read it

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I generally find when I date a lady she is looking for a person with my attributes x

over a year ago

"Unfortunately I don't match all of these qualities, but there are a lot that I look for in a relationship."

What about a big cock and a fat wallet

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

"Unfortunately I don't match all of these qualities, but there are a lot that I look for in a relationship.

What about a big cock and a fat wallet "

I'm not a wealthy man

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Someone tall with a fit body and a face I like to look at. Someone I feel can protect me from the world when I lie in their arm's,with a calm easy going nature. Someone that my children and family approve off...

...and more importantly someone with a huge bank balance and cock

over a year ago

"Someone tall with a fit body and a face I like to look at. Someone I feel can protect me from the world when I lie in their arm's,with a calm easy going nature. Someone that my children and family approve off...

...and more importantly someone with a huge bank balance and cock "

And prey tell what do you look for in a girlfriend lovely lady

Oh bollox I fell asleep again

Something about this thread

over a year ago

"Unfortunately I don't match all of these qualities, but there are a lot that I look for in a relationship.

I'm not a wealthy man "

Staying with the positives, it looks like you do a good YMCA act though

Another Fab straight peeps

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

"Someone tall with a fit body and a face I like to look at. Someone I feel can protect me from the world when I lie in their arm's,with a calm easy going nature. Someone that my children and family approve off...

And it was going oh so well, till you said bank balance

over a year ago

Something about this thread "

Possibly not enough rampant swinging sexploites going on?!!! Lol

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Depth of character, the ability to think about life in general, a kind heart, sexually skilled, passion, creativity, ability to have spontaneous fun and someone who laughs instead of moaning about shit lol"

A woman after my own heart! I would definitely put good character first, but I want all that other fun shit!

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

I'm not a wealthy man

Another Fab straight peeps "

YMCA?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

Shouldn't thst be a bank balence and a huge cock....

Just asking...for a friend

over a year ago

I'm not a wealthy man

YMCA?"

Village People - you'd be the construction worker judging by your pic

over a year ago

Well the things you mentioned wouldn't be on my list it's the person what counts

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

I'm not a wealthy man

YMCA?

Village People - you'd be the construction worker judging by your pic "

Ok... I'll laugh and pretend I got the joke.

over a year ago

A woman after my own heart! I would definitely put good character first, but I want all that other fun shit! "

Loving your profile!, you sound like a whole lot of fun!!! XO

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

Mine is pretty lengthy, however if I don't have all of this I'd rather be single;

Open, honest and accepting of others

Trusting and trustworthy (I don't do jealously or possessiveness)

Non judgemental

Funny

To treat me as an equal and be able to stand up to me, but equally accept when they're (often) wrong

Ambition and the ability to be self sufficient on a basic level (not rich but able to pay their bills and their own mortgage/rent and work hard)

To be fairly amazing in bed, because I like sex- a lot

To be a deep thinker

Not to crowd/suffocate me

To be able to blow up and have a row but have forgotten it after an hour (I hate sulkers)

Basically to be everything I would want in a best mate, but also to make me want to jump them at every opportunity

I'm really easy to please basically

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Something about this thread "

I do actually wonder what type of woman I'd be attracted to if I was bisexual,my training is going to slow

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Shouldn't thst be a bank balence and a huge cock....

Just asking...for a friend "

No a huge bank balance and a slightly more than average/big cock

over a year ago

I think a woman looks best naked, if she wants to be undressed frenchies, long socks and oversized top or sports jersey will do, no need for discomfort "

I think I'm in love, not sure about the long socks though

over a year ago

You're all wrong, the answer should be...me

over a year ago

"You're all wrong, the answer should be...me "

But you won't trust us

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

A woman after my own heart! I would definitely put good character first, but I want all that other fun shit!

Loving your profile!, you sound like a whole lot of fun!!! XO"

You too - anyone who wears pink and laughs a lot is cool by me!

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

"Mine is pretty lengthy, however if I don't have all of this I'd rather be single;

Non judgemental

Funny

To treat me as an equal and be able to stand up to me, but equally accept when they're (often) wrong

Ambition and the ability to be self sufficient on a basic level (not rich but able to pay their bills and their own mortgage/rent and work hard)

To be a deep thinker

To be able to blow up and have a row but have forgotten it after an hour (I hate sulkers)

Basically to be everything I would want in a best mate, but also to make me want to jump them at every opportunity

I'm really easy to please basically "

What about cv and references?

By *XHNHWoman
over a year ago

Stokeish...

"Mine is pretty lengthy, however if I don't have all of this I'd rather be single;

Non judgemental

Funny

To be a deep thinker

I'm really easy to please basically

What about cv and references? "

Too easy to fake, I'm more of the 3 hour interrogation tactic to try and catch out liars

over a year ago

If I was that way inclined I would be looking for a tight poop shoot.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't look for a boyfriend.

I'm not interested in having a bf for the sake of it.

If, and it's a big if, anyone were to tempt me from singledom they would have to be pretty damn awesome.

And not many men are actually even honest, caring, supportive, tactile, respectful or faithful

over a year ago

Loving your profile!, you sound like a whole lot of fun!!! XO

You too - anyone who wears pink and laughs a lot is cool by me! "

Aww well thanks! XxxxO

over a year ago

Ok, it's been a week since I proposed to her and I'm out of topics to talk about.

I knew that scheduling a date for 10 days in advance is a bad idea but she was busy the first weekend

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

A gorgeous naughty girlfriend

Post new Message to Thread