Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

day off and what do i do

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well - met an ex workmate for a coffee and bitch session and a quick mooch round the shops - then home for a walk because the sun showed its face - then home and because it was still warm out i decided to properly clean my outside bins - lots of bleach and hot water - large brush and now they look wonderful - how satisfying was that - crazy lady or what

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People clean their outside bins?!?

over a year ago

its not something i do regularly i might add - but they were looking a bit skanky - there is a van that comes round but i wont pay for someone to clean them when i can do it myself - i bag up all my rubbush but then people pass by and chuck half full cans of pop into and then crap stick s to it - so yeah i cleaned them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you've got the washing on the line...get it back in before it lashes down

over a year ago

"If you've got the washing on the line...get it back in before it lashes down "

towels blowing in the breeze - still warm sunny and blue skies in mancland - makes a change eh

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"People clean their outside bins?!? "

Yes we only get ours picked up once a fortnight so even with recycling bin the two bins are full by about Monday

over a year ago

"People clean their outside bins?!?

Yes we only get ours picked up once a fortnight so even with recycling bin the two bins are full by about Monday "

apart from over the summer months where the green bins are collected every week the rest are every fortnight - can take me 4 or 6 weeks to fill the tins/bottle one - 4 weeks for the main rubbish - the paper one fills up most quickly - i squash everything down and only me here most of the time so very little rubbish

Post new Message to Thread