Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I need advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im new on this site and ive messaged a few women but i dont get a response im not one of these guys thats pushy, i just dont know if its my looks or what to put in my messages someone please help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Your profile is lacking as are your pictures. Your profile is no different the thousands upon thousands of others. You need to catch people's attention.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The first thing many swingers do on receiving a message is check out the senders profile....

You've only written 10 words .....

So I think it's unrealistic to think that will make you stand out from the crowd....

I would address this most basic of mistakes before you ask for advice......

over a year ago

The men to women ratio is completely one sided on here women get loads of messages off men make sure your first message stands out and is a good read make sure you read their profile usually that's a good conversation starter and don't let it get you down if you don't get any replies stay positive and keep trying I hope this helps pal

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Use the search box to find the numerous threads on this subject, there's some good advice in there

over a year ago

"The men to women ratio is completely one sided on here women get loads of messages off men make sure your first message stands out and is a good read make sure you read their profile usually that's a good conversation starter and don't let it get you down if you don't get any replies stay positive and keep trying I hope this helps pal "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice guys time to review my profile

over a year ago

The problem isn't you it's the overwhelming mass of men on here.

Here's a example and insight of what your competing against.So far today I've had 120 messages.110 of those are off men.99% of those men are basically offering themselfs on a plate for instant sex.So your battling against the numbers and they all say there different and a nice guy and every other desperate excuse in the book.

My only advise for you in this meat market is good luck and keep trying.

over a year ago

"Thanks for the advice guys time to review my profile "

think you need to review it again

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Im new on this site and ive messaged a few women but i dont get a response im not one of these guys thats pushy, i just dont know if its my looks or what to put in my messages someone please help "

I'm afraid you have your face pic up and those you have messaged have not found you attractive enough to reply

Post new Message to Thread