Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Most Single Guys

Jump to newest

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

Just a little expression of irritation here.

To all the overly pedantic couples who find it absolutely necessary to decorate their profile statement with a list of condescending instructions to an imaginery moronic mass of single guys with no sense of common sense or general social intelligence.

Please, give us a break.

We, and I audaciously claim to speak on behalf of the overwhelming decent silenced majority of good natured single men ARE not this web space's outcasts. We are not socially stupid, nor are we ignorant of etiquette and acceptable manners.

Show us us some respect.

We're not all morons.

Thank you all for reading this.

Guess someone needed to say this at some point.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just a little expression of irritation here.

To all the overly pedantic couples who find it absolutely necessary to decorate their profile statement with a list of condescending instructions to an imaginery moronic mass of single guys with no sense of common sense or general social intelligence.

Please, give us a break.

We, and I audaciously claim to speak on behalf of the overwhelming decent silenced majority of good natured single men ARE not this web space's outcasts. We are not socially stupid, nor are we ignorant of etiquette and acceptable manners.

Show us us some respect.

We're not all morons.

"

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Someone has said it many times before and the answer is still the same - so long as there is the moronic minority/majority (delete as appropriate) of entitled single males on the site - people (men/women and couples) will feel the need to provide lists of do's and don'ts to be followed.

If you don't like the way a profile is worded just move on to the next one....simple

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

P.S. You don't speak on my behalf and I daresay that of a lot of other solo male profiles who accept that people run their profiles how they like

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Please, give us a break.

Show us us some respect.

We're not all morons.

"

Sorry - but you are in the minority not the majority!

over a year ago

Please, give us a break.

Show us us some respect.

We're not all morons.

"

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i'd say most guys aren't morons correct but when it comes to sexually open women they just lose their intelligence and have all kinds of weird thoughts like we're desperate to suck some randoms dick and empty his balls while getting nothing ourselves, or we wanna fuck a guy and all his mates on a stag do?

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

Thanks for the support Gadzooks & petejones35.

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"

If you don't like the way a profile is worded just move on to the next one....simple "

That's exactly what I usually do

following the loss of a few precious seconds of my time reading instructions I don't need.

Thank you.

over a year ago

Maybe they feel the need to put it on their profile because masses of men need telling.

over a year ago

"i'd say most guys aren't morons correct but when it comes to sexually open women they just lose their intelligence and have all kinds of weird thoughts like we're desperate to suck some randoms dick and empty his balls while getting nothing ourselves, or we wanna fuck a guy and all his mates on a stag do? "

I don't think writing anything on our profiles helps much anyway. I'm still telling lots of men I don't accommodate.

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"P.S. You don't speak on my behalf and I daresay that of a lot of other solo male profiles who accept that people run their profiles how they like "

I have never claimed to speak on behalf every single member of this group.

You must be in the lot I wouldn't want to speak on behalf of for sure.

And alot of people will accept that people make a contribution to this FORUM how they wish too.

Thoughts are for sharing.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"i'd say most guys aren't morons correct but when it comes to sexually open women they just lose their intelligence and have all kinds of weird thoughts like we're desperate to suck some randoms dick and empty his balls while getting nothing ourselves, or we wanna fuck a guy and all his mates on a stag do?

I don't think writing anything on our profiles helps much anyway. I'm still telling lots of men I don't accommodate. "

it did for me (partly), i used to change mine a lot and plenty of guys used to message me regularly about meeting but change their messages to reflect my profile, which was encouraging.

but yeah still plenty did not.

over a year ago

"i'd say most guys aren't morons correct but when it comes to sexually open women they just lose their intelligence and have all kinds of weird thoughts like we're desperate to suck some randoms dick and empty his balls while getting nothing ourselves, or we wanna fuck a guy and all his mates on a stag do?

I don't think writing anything on our profiles helps much anyway. I'm still telling lots of men I don't accommodate.

it did for me (partly), i used to change mine a lot and plenty of guys used to message me regularly about meeting but change their messages to reflect my profile, which was encouraging.

but yeah still plenty did not. "

That works if I'm offering something. Not if it's something I don't want or do.

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"

Sorry - but you are in the minority not the majority! "

Thanks Frisky, Nothing wrong with a bit more optimism, don't you think?

It's half full. The cup that is.

Take my word for it.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Sorry - but you are in the minority not the majority!

Thanks Frisky, Nothing wrong with a bit more optimism, don't you think?

It's half full. The cup that is.

Take my word for it.

"

Ha, not the cup of decent men on fab isn't lol!

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"i'd say most guys aren't morons correct but when it comes to sexually open women they just lose their intelligence and have all kinds of weird thoughts like we're desperate to suck some randoms dick and empty his balls while getting nothing ourselves, or we wanna fuck a guy and all his mates on a stag do? "

Valid point there, but surely such creatures of the dark are the exception to the rule.

Thank you 3SumQueen.

over a year ago

Woohoo gangbang style

By *lusive.UnicornWoman
over a year ago

Dungeonville

As a single girl on here I can honestly say that the 'decent' guys are a minority.

For some reason most of the males on here think that because you are on here you are a 'sure thing' and will accept anyone and everyone. If you tell them that they aren't your type however polite you put it, they seem to think that just because they have a penis they should be.

I do realise not everyone is the same, but when i open my messages up to allow males to message me, i get probably 200 messages in a couple of hours and i can filter those down to 2 or 3 that are worth talking to as they have read my profile.. If they can't be bothered to read a few paragraphs about what i like and dislike, which would take them all of 10 minutes, i'm hardly gonna waste a whole evening or afternoon on them.

Sorry to all the 'decent' guys, i do know there are a few of you out there.. but as a single girl i can say this as fact x

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Valid point there, but surely such creatures of the dark are the exception to the rule.

Thank you 3SumQueen.

"

i'm not sure if it's a majority because i don't have my inbox open any more but when it was open the quality of messages tended to fluctuate anyway. i'd get decent messages, i'd get messages from guys i knew were lying, i'd get selfish messages, i'd get nice messages.

my inbox was also very busy, so any amount of whatever i got was a lot, but yes a lot of men think like this when it comes to sexually open women. and it has been enough for me to have a ranty profile at some point. once you get the hang off filters (and people get bored of you not responding) you do get less of these messages, and less of everything else too, and so you stop feeling as ranty and even accept that some men just don't understand you have needs too and that it's best they actually reveal their awful and/or selfish motives so you don't bother talking to them.

a lot of initially 'nice' guys turn into sex pests too, it's quite disheartening really as a woman who would enjoy a lot of sex with truly respectful men. i hardly fuck anyone now.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Woohoo gangbang style "

thanks for putting that song in my head.

over a year ago

Who ever rejects my offer is their loss. i get enough fun as it is.

over a year ago

Woohoo gangbang style

thanks for putting that song in my head. "

You're welcome

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Woohoo gangbang style

thanks for putting that song in my head.

You're welcome "

i'm not coming back into this topic tonight, had forgotten about that song for a bit.

By *nfinitylandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I imagine woman get inundated with daft messages from single guys who think just because she's on here she's a sure thing and I don't blame them for putting something on their profile to try and put some of them off. It doesn't necessarily mean they tar us all with the same brush. Also it is a swingers site and a lot just prefer to play with other couples and don't include single guys.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"As a single girl on here I can honestly say that the 'decent' guys are a minority.

For some reason most of the males on here think that because you are on here you are a 'sure thing' and will accept anyone and everyone. If you tell them that they aren't your type however polite you put it, they seem to think that just because they have a penis they should be.

I do realise not everyone is the same, but when i open my messages up to allow males to message me, i get probably 200 messages in a couple of hours and i can filter those down to 2 or 3 that are worth talking to as they have read my profile.. If they can't be bothered to read a few paragraphs about what i like and dislike, which would take them all of 10 minutes, i'm hardly gonna waste a whole evening or afternoon on them.

Sorry to all the 'decent' guys, i do know there are a few of you out there.. but as a single girl i can say this as fact x"

Your profile is pretty fair. I don't think yours is the kind of prifole the OP was aiming at.

By *lusive.UnicornWoman
over a year ago

Dungeonville

"As a single girl on here I can honestly say that the 'decent' guys are a minority.

Sorry to all the 'decent' guys, i do know there are a few of you out there.. but as a single girl i can say this as fact x

Your profile is pretty fair. I don't think yours is the kind of prifole the OP was aiming at."

ty

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"

I don't think writing anything on our profiles helps much anyway. I'm still telling lots of men I don't accommodate. "

I sort of my rest case here dear The Brain.

That's probably because these undesirables don't even bother reading any text. They have no time for anything non-visual.

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"Who ever rejects my offer is their loss. i get enough fun as it is."

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"I imagine woman get inundated with daft messages from single guys who think just because she's on here she's a sure thing and I don't blame them for putting something on their profile to try and put some of them off. It doesn't necessarily mean they tar us all with the same brush. Also it is a swingers site and a lot just prefer to play with other couples and don't include single guys. "

There's a few tools at their disposal for dealing with these types e.g. block, ignore,delete etc.

Nothing wrong with a single declaration of NO SINGLES.

It's the ones that dedicate most of their statements to this lecturing buisness that I feel

are a bit OTT.

Thanks

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"

Your profile is pretty fair. I don't think yours is the kind of prifole the OP was aiming at."

Agreed.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Someone is sulking because he can't find anyone to meet, it's not compulsory to be on here if you dislike it so much. Or if you have a problem with women's profiles meet other men. Try setting up a female profile and see what crap you get, then after you've experienced that say eight years, that's how long I've been here, then I'll take you seriously.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"Someone is sulking because he can't find anyone to meet, it's not compulsory to be on here if you dislike it so much. Or if you have a problem with women's profiles meet other men. Try setting up a female profile and see what crap you get, then after you've experienced that say eight years, that's how long I've been here, then I'll take you seriously."

8 years on here yet you didnt read his op properly. He said couples profiles.

over a year ago

If the truth is known 90% of the guys on here lose there morals as soon as they log on.The brain dead seedy comments they come out with are laughable.They would do anything for a quick fuck including lies and foolish behaviour.Just because this site is flooded with guys there's no need to lose your morals and mind through frustration.I did say 90% so there are a small minority of ok guys here but there getting a rare find.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

When the 'overwhelming decent silenced majority of good natured single men' outnumber the 'overwhelming number of scattergunners copying and pasting messages hoping someone... anyone picks up on the spam approach', then maybe... just maybe we will be attracted to the window dressing enough to put a foot in the front door and take a look around

Pretty fucking unlikely though, to be fair

over a year ago

Please, give us a break.

Show us us some respect.

We're not all morons.

"

Definitely not most, decent men are in the minority and as soon as they realise this and just accept our necessary long lists of do's and dont's the better! These type of posts are getting boring!! Or just move on to another profile that they prefer after all this sites about choice and we choose what we put on our profiles, the same as we choose what profiles we like............

over a year ago

"If the truth is known 90% of the guys on here lose there morals as soon as they log on.The brain dead seedy comments they come out with are laughable.They would do anything for a quick fuck including lies and foolish behaviour.Just because this site is flooded with guys there's no need to lose your morals and mind through frustration.I did say 90% so there are a small minority of ok guys here but there getting a rare find."

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

How do you know decent men are in the minority? You are naturally going to get more messages from the spammers. But even if you got 1000 or so, thats still a small percentage of the number of chaps on site. You could be right of course. Just curious as to why you think it.

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"If the truth is known 90% of the guys on here lose there morals as soon as they log on."

From someone whose profile includes the phrase "No my husband doesn't know I'm using this site so discretion is important.", that's a bit rich!

over a year ago

I'd rather break the mouldy than complain about being in it. I've seen the way a lot of males conduct themselves on here and it's most certainly not flattering. I wouldn't say people are stereotyping just forming a reasonably valid perception based on their many personal experiences. Trick is to find people who don't take their experiences to an extreme. Best advice I can give, I chat to a few women on here and trust me when I say it's quite disturbing the volume of vulgar traffic their pages receive.

over a year ago

I decided to put a list of requirements at the top of our profile. This was to save people wasting theirs and our time by messaging us inappropriately. And it works. So for example the guys who have nothing to show for themselves but pictures of dicks will know that there's not an awful lot of point in messaging us. I used to hate some of the messages we used to get. Now we've resolved that problem.

Mrs

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

And this will help the op

over a year ago

"And this will help the op "

If that's aimed at me, I was explaining my rational for doing the exact thing that irritates the OP. Me explaining that may or may not help him understand why some couples put rules/requirements on their profiles.

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"And this will help the op

If that's aimed at me, I was explaining my rational for doing the exact thing that irritates the OP. Me explaining that may or may not help him understand why some couples put rules/requirements on their profiles. "

It did help. Thanks for stopping by.

I do understand it's just another way to attempt to filter out/avoid some unpleasant or distasteful feedback.

Just wanted to draw the attention to the fact that level-headed and

respectful single men haven't gone extinct .. yet.

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

" Trick is to find people who don't take their experiences to an extreme. Best advice I can give, "

Spot on.

Cheers

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"How do you know decent men are in the minority? You are naturally going to get more messages from the spammers. But even if you got 1000 or so, thats still a small percentage of the number of chaps on site. You could be right of course. Just curious as to why you think it."

Why not assume the best and block out the rest?

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"When the 'overwhelming decent silenced majority of good natured single men' outnumber the 'overwhelming number of scattergunners copying and pasting messages hoping someone... anyone picks up on the spam approach', then maybe... just maybe we will be attracted to the window dressing enough to put a foot in the front door and take a look around

Pretty fucking unlikely though, to be fair "

Pretty fucked up .. huh?

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I share yout fustration OP. I like to think I am one of the decent guys because my swinger friends say so. When my messages are ignored or deleted unread I have to believe its because they were lost in a flood of indecent or inappropriate ones. I rarely give anyone a second chance however if they did'nt respond first time. At least that way I retain some of my dignity in the face of the attitudes you refer to although I can see why they felt it necesary.

over a year ago

I voted for Hilary...... no wait sorry is the answer 42

over a year ago

Negativity attracts negativity. If the couples are so irate that they fill their profile with orders and rants, do you really want to meet them?

over a year ago

"Negativity attracts negativity. If the couples are so irate that they fill their profile with orders and rants, do you really want to meet them?"

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

From the amount of times a post like this has gone round, I'd say they lose just as many messages as they receive. People see their list of rules/instructions and are put off, so don't bother messaging. This is one of the reasons I don't bother reading profiles, because they're so draining with the list of commandments.

By *igger101ukMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Negativity attracts negativity. If the couples are so irate that they fill their profile with orders and rants, do you really want to meet thehavem?"

Funny you should say that ....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/09/17 07:55:28]

over a year ago

I wouldn't say the majority of single guys are morons, and I do agree with the OP. Some of the lists of demands from single women and couples are really uncomfortable to read. I think single men can sometimes be treated as a commodity on here.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't say the majority of single guys are morons, and I do agree with the OP. Some of the lists of demands from single women and couples are really uncomfortable to read. I think single men can sometimes be treated as a commodity on here.

"

What's wrong with that?

over a year ago

"I wouldn't say the majority of single guys are morons, and I do agree with the OP. Some of the lists of demands from single women and couples are really uncomfortable to read. I think single men can sometimes be treated as a commodity on here.

What's wrong with that?"

No one should be treated as a commodity, in my opinion. But hey, if you're cool with that, that's your call.

over a year ago

What's wrong with that?

No one should be treated as a commodity, in my opinion. But hey, if you're cool with that, that's your call. "

Look up the definition.

over a year ago

What's wrong with that?

No one should be treated as a commodity, in my opinion. But hey, if you're cool with that, that's your call.

Look up the definition."

I know what the definition is.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Sorry to all the 'decent' guys, i do know there are a few of you out there.. but as a single girl i can say this as fact x"

Painful as it is, I would have to agree with you. We are the minority here. All one has to do is check the newest photo updates - 70-80% of the pics there are cock pics or pics showing the guys face with a cock in foreground. I've clicked on some of those profiles, and the majority are unverified, have a crap or no profile, and the gallery is usually only cock shots. It's not hard to guess what kind of messages these "gentlemen" will be sending out that will irritate the fuck out of the recipients.

I for one, am proud to be in the minority. Makes me stand out more

over a year ago

What's wrong with that?

Look up the definition.

I know what the definition is. "

Well since men aren't a product to be bought or sold (though some may wish to be ), then they must be valuable or useful. Something of value - i certainly don't see any negative connotation.

over a year ago

As a decent, intelligent and genuine single guy I understand the irritation of the OP but it's only really to be expected. Once you are known and trusted you feel more accepted.

over a year ago

Harsh but true

Make the effort with the profile and photos

Make the effort with messages

Results

Shit lacking profiles,shit pics, and one word messages wont get you far

Doesnt bother me as i get meets

over a year ago

What's wrong with that?

Look up the definition.

I know what the definition is.

Well since men aren't a product to be bought or sold (though some may wish to be ), then they must be valuable or useful. Something of value - i certainly don't see any negative connotation."

You're right, men aren't a product. Some treat them as such though, which was my original point.

over a year ago

Men, what a bunch of bastards!

By *lusive.UnicornWoman
over a year ago

Dungeonville

Painful as it is, I would have to agree with you. We are the minority here. All one has to do is check the newest photo updates - 70-80% of the pics there are cock pics or pics showing the guys face with a cock in foreground. I've clicked on some of those profiles, and the majority are unverified, have a crap or no profile, and the gallery is usually only cock shots. It's not hard to guess what kind of messages these "gentlemen" will be sending out that will irritate the fuck out of the recipients.

I for one, am proud to be in the minority. Makes me stand out more "

Thankyou.. It does make the decent ones stand out more.

Btw you have an awesome profile.. Very well written and tasteful pics.

You would be straight to the top of the list if you were local

over a year ago

Please, give us a break.

Show us us some respect.

We're not all morons.

"

Wish I could send you a like.

over a year ago

Please, give us a break.

Show us us some respect.

We're not all morons.

"

Common sense isn't that common...neither is intelligence.

Most men(especially in clubs) won't take no for a answer. One guy even try barebacking lucy in the hot tub, another whilst we was sat down(not a play room) got he's cock out and started wanking, inches from her face.

Respect is earned.

over a year ago

I have found singles to be ok here ... I do feel what you give out here , You get back here in some way ... When people say ooo we get loads of mail from single men... Yes that was me until I turned up my filters high why don't people do that and stop blocking its a sport here I feel when people get bored they block a power thing maybe something to do .

over a year ago

"How do you know decent men are in the minority? You are naturally going to get more messages from the spammers. But even if you got 1000 or so, thats still a small percentage of the number of chaps on site. You could be right of course. Just curious as to why you think it.

"

People work on a ratio basis, so when the majority of messages from single males are rude, offensive or just lazy, it makes it seem that the majority of men are rude, offensive or lazy. Don't get me wrong, single females can be just as bad - our biggest bugbear is people of either sex who message us & aim it at one or the other & not us as a couple. I've lost count of the 'nice tits' or 'I'd love to fuck you' messages with 6 cock pics attached we've got - so bloody disrespectful when there are 2 of us! And some single women do it too, although it IS a minority with them!!

Unfortunately, there's no filter to block dickheads, so it's all or nothing. Because of the wave of shit messages we used to get, we've blocked single men & it's been much nicer to sit & read our messages together than it was before.

I do agree with the OP though - and we feel the same. Profiles that bark a list of instructions out get bypassed quickly. Hopefully ours isn't like that & just gives the reader an indication of who we are & what we are looking for!

By *lusive.UnicornWoman
over a year ago

Dungeonville

"I have found singles to be ok here ... I do feel what you give out here , You get back here in some way ... When people say ooo we get loads of mail from single men... Yes that was me until I turned up my filters high why don't people do that and stop blocking its a sport here I feel when people get bored they block a power thing maybe something to do ."

I use my block filters and speak to the few I've managed to filter out.. Occasionally I reopen my messages for single men to message me so I can find any new 'gems' that might be around..

I only ever am able to leave it open for 24 hours max though or I just can't keep up and get very disheartened with the 'wanna fuck' messages accompanied with 10 pics of their cock

over a year ago

"I have found singles to be ok here ... I do feel what you give out here , You get back here in some way ... When people say ooo we get loads of mail from single men... Yes that was me until I turned up my filters high why don't people do that and stop blocking its a sport here I feel when people get bored they block a power thing maybe something to do .

I use my block filters and speak to the few I've managed to filter out.. Occasionally I reopen my messages for single men to message me so I can find any new 'gems' that might be around..

I only ever am able to leave it open for 24 hours max though or I just can't keep up and get very disheartened with the 'wanna fuck' messages accompanied with 10 pics of their cock "

I don't have one person on block and been here years.

over a year ago

"How do you know decent men are in the minority? You are naturally going to get more messages from the spammers. But even if you got 1000 or so, thats still a small percentage of the number of chaps on site. You could be right of course. Just curious as to why you think it."

By ratio of messages I receive!

In simple terms; out of every 10 messages I get, 6 are polite and 4 are rude! Then when I reply to all of those 'no thx' The 4 rude ones reply abusively and at least half of the original polite ones reply abusively ......... And yes I have literally counted and kept track of replies etc

Now I rarely reply to anyone I'm not interested in, just don't see the point! No reply means no thanks anyway

over a year ago

"How do you know decent men are in the minority? You are naturally going to get more messages from the spammers. But even if you got 1000 or so, thats still a small percentage of the number of chaps on site. You could be right of course. Just curious as to why you think it.

In simple terms; out of every 10 messages I get, 6 are polite and 4 are rude! Then when I reply to all of those 'no thx' The 4 rude ones reply abusively and at least half of the original polite ones reply abusively ......... And yes I have literally counted and kept track of replies etc

Now I rarely reply to anyone I'm not interested in, just don't see the point! No reply means no thanks anyway "

Do you have filter up really high.? its sorts them out.

over a year ago

People work on a ratio basis, so when the majority of messages from single males are rude, offensive or just lazy, it makes it seem that the majority of men are rude, offensive or lazy. Don't get me wrong, single females can be just as bad - our biggest bugbear is people of either sex who message us & aim it at one or the other & not us as a couple. I've lost count of the 'nice tits' or 'I'd love to fuck you' messages with 6 cock pics attached we've got - so bloody disrespectful when there are 2 of us! And some single women do it too, although it IS a minority with them!!

Unfortunately, there's no filter to block dickheads, so it's all or nothing. Because of the wave of shit messages we used to get, we've blocked single men & it's been much nicer to sit & read our messages together than it was before.

I do agree with the OP though - and we feel the same. Profiles that bark a list of instructions out get bypassed quickly. Hopefully ours isn't like that & just gives the reader an indication of who we are & what we are looking for!"

over a year ago

Now I rarely reply to anyone I'm not interested in, just don't see the point! No reply means no thanks anyway Do you have filter up really high.? its sorts them out."

I do now I've become wiser but when I first joined I didn't really know how to use the site and unfortunately lots of idiots were messaging me

By *otchillicoupleCouple
over a year ago

all over

We are a very polite couple we don't believe we have a list of dos and dont's on our profile as we want to come across as per our friendly social nature. Here is a message thread received this morning from a single fella whose recently joined and his profile says he's new to this and wants guidance - just so you know the type of idiots that are out there.

You look well fit

Would like to lay with you, do you play alone?

U.S. - No we only play as a couple with bi oral guys

Ok what about me and my mate joining you both

Do you like anal x

U.S. - Hiya you said you need guidance so can I suggest you try developing a rapport and send interesting messages that make some effort rather than base one liners - I'm a polite person but the messages you've sent so far would be either deleted without reply or you would get rude replies back from many. There's so many people for us to choose from you need to stand out - for the right reasons to have any hope of meeting people. Hope that helps

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

There seems to be several different discussions here,

1, Us nice men do seem to be in minority on here, and we do get overlooked as it is assumed we're just like the spamming fuck now with no respect for women then get abusive when rejected tosspots, but i do wonder if there is any connection between this proportion of males and the amount of time they have been here? Surely the tosspots would quickly get fed up of rejection and go UNLOS? Whereas respectful gentlemen would stay on site a lot longer?

2, I don't see any harm in sharing what you do and do not like on your profile text, but I do agree that some can be overwhelming and come across as a list of T&Cs on a contract. And isn't warm and welcoming.

3, I'm sure there was something else I wanted to say, but I've forgotten.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

that's so true about the decent ones standing out more.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Perhaps a little hubris OP.

I need no one to speak for me...

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Someone has said it many times before and the answer is still the same - so long as there is the moronic minority/majority (delete as appropriate) of entitled single males on the site - people (men/women and couples) will feel the need to provide lists of do's and don'ts to be followed.

If you don't like the way a profile is worded just move on to the next one....simple "

The block button is your friend

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Now I rarely reply to anyone I'm not interested in, just don't see the point! No reply means no thanks anyway "

Fair enough. Sad state of affairs all round then really..

over a year ago

Why do you think they reply abusively to a no thanks from you?

I'm curious because when I send a no thanks reply, I 99.9% of the time get a polite thanks for your reply back.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I for one, am proud to be in the minority. Makes me stand out more

Thankyou.. It does make the decent ones stand out more.

Btw you have an awesome profile.. Very well written and tasteful pics.

You would be straight to the top of the list if you were local "

over a year ago

The majority of males on here are disrespectful pigs. It really is disheartening when I see what some of the women I know have to go through within minutes of allowing men to contact them. On the couples profile my other half has it's very similar. The dozens of one word and vulgar "im going to do ____" initial messages outweigh any conversational messages 99:1!

There are good reasons why couples and women (and some guys) have very specific hoops on their profile. Sometimes it reminds me of the "mine" Seagull scene from Finding Nemo.

over a year ago

"Negativity attracts negativity. If the couples are so irate that they fill their profile with orders and rants, do you really want to meet thehavem?

Funny you should say that ...."

What do you mean?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

A single man messaged our couples profile today, i answered him, he deleted the message. Can't say i didn't try.

over a year ago

"A single man messaged our couples profile today, i answered him, he deleted the message. Can't say i didn't try. "

Was your reply to him negative?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"A single man messaged our couples profile today, i answered him, he deleted the message. Can't say i didn't try.

Was your reply to him negative?"

Nope.

over a year ago

Now I rarely reply to anyone I'm not interested in, just don't see the point! No reply means no thanks anyway

Why do you think they reply abusively to a no thanks from you?

I'm curious because when I send a no thanks reply, I 99.9% of the time get a polite thanks for your reply back."

I have no idea but recently I snapshot one of the replies I got and put it as my profile pic, it was on display for a few hours before admin removed it and him from the site

over a year ago

"The majority of males on here are disrespectful pigs. It really is disheartening when I see what some of the women I know have to go through within minutes of allowing men to contact them. On the couples profile my other half has it's very similar. The dozens of one word and vulgar "im going to do ____" initial messages outweigh any conversational messages 99:1!

There are good reasons why couples and women (and some guys) have very specific hoops on their profile. Sometimes it reminds me of the "mine" Seagull scene from Finding Nemo."

I have been here years have loads of friends and I was getting 100s of letters a week until I turned up filters really high ...... I have not one person on block and get mail and never vulgar just normal .... at times boring yes but that's it ...

By *aterjetWoman
over a year ago

South West

Can I ask OP a question. Why did you aim this topic at couples only and not at single woman as well?

I changed my profile from a friendly welcoming profile to a blunt straight to the point profile.

Surely that makes me pedantic?

Oh not having a go at single woman, alas I am one! just interested in why just couples.

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"Can I ask OP a question. Why did you aim this topic at couples only and not at single woman as well?

I changed my profile from a friendly welcoming profile to a blunt straight to the point profile.

Surely that makes me pedantic?

Oh not having a go at single woman, alas I am one! just interested in why just couples."

I may have addressed couples only here on the basis of my personal observation, but yeah the same message would apply to some single females too.

Am all for being "straight to the point",but telling single men in general to have a shower before meeting people is a tad bit beyond the point I think.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm all for being "straight to the point",but telling single men in general to have a shower before meeting people is a tad bit beyond the point I think."

You'd think so wouldn't you, but after the first time some guy turns up with a funky cock you tend to stop taking such things for granted.

By *azza99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hull

"

I'm curious because when I send a no thanks reply, I 99.9% of the time get a polite thanks for your reply back.

"

There you go ...

People are by default civil and appreciate a courteous gesture.

By *aterjetWoman
over a year ago

South West

"I'm all for being "straight to the point",but telling single men in general to have a shower before meeting people is a tad bit beyond the point I think.

You'd think so wouldn't you, but after the first time some guy turns up with a funky cock you tend to stop taking such things for granted."

'Funky cock'

Couple put it because they have experienced the lack of common sense/decency that guys have shown - not showering is one

So they have to put the blinding obvious

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

but then lots of girls wont go with married guys

Post new Message to Thread