Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

soft fruit

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

raspberries.... strawberries.... and that type of thing. Why is it you buy it one day and it's lovely and juicey and fresh.... the next day it's covered in fuzzy white mould!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep! They never last that long in my house though!

over a year ago

"raspberries.... strawberries.... and that type of thing. Why is it you buy it one day and it's lovely and juicey and fresh.... the next day it's covered in fuzzy white mould!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard!"

Dont know whether i quite got this, you saying some bastard broke in and covered it in fuzzy white mould??

over a year ago

"raspberries.... strawberries.... and that type of thing. Why is it you buy it one day and it's lovely and juicey and fresh.... the next day it's covered in fuzzy white mould!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard!

Dont know whether i quite got this, you saying some bastard broke in and covered it in fuzzy white mould??"

Nah .... I just fancied a bit of pointless swearing without having to change threads

over a year ago

Bastard!"

It's like Eddie Izzard says about pears. You buy them rock hard n look at them and feel them every day for weeks - they never change... then you pick em up the next day and they run through your fingers. Pears are bastards too.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Bastard!"

scarey, K and I just had that very conversation

over a year ago

Bastard!

It's like Eddie Izzard says about pears. You buy them rock hard n look at them and feel them every day for weeks - they never change... then you pick em up the next day and they run through your fingers. Pears are bastards too. "

Can't beat a nice ripe pear

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i personally adore plums

over a year ago

i prefer bananas big yellow ones but by the time i fancy one they have turned in to big black ones lol

les

over a year ago

I like melons big juicy melons

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"I like melons big juicy melons "

you want some of K's when she's harvested them?

over a year ago

"I like melons big juicy melons

you want some of K's when she's harvested them?

"

Lol how kind how can i refuse such an offer

over a year ago

Bastard!

It's like Eddie Izzard says about pears. You buy them rock hard n look at them and feel them every day for weeks - they never change... then you pick em up the next day and they run through your fingers. Pears are bastards too.

Can't beat a nice ripe pear "

Boom Boom ! You doin' plum jokes next ?

over a year ago

blueberries seem to last well though

Post new Message to Thread