FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to be on the pull on a (vanilla) night out?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My question might appear a bit naive but it is quite genuine.

I've never managed to pull on a night out, at least not in this country.

I find a few obstacles. First and foremost how do I read if a bloke is up for it?

Next, a huge obstacle too is how often blokes don't live alone, I've stopped being surprised about men in their late 20's living with one or both parents, in their 30's and in their 40's. Some never moved out, some moved back after divorce.

But also, what is this thing with large amounts of alcohol having to be consumed to pull? I don't drink and wonder if I get read as someone not easy to being pulled and I in turn I think to myself, wonder if they had too many pints to perform in bed?

Enlighten me, how do you go on the pull successfully?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the alcohol is a confidence things to be fair.

I always try the approach of purposely letting the woman know I'm staring at her then when she looks back make it look like I've been caught haha.

over a year ago

As a man, I'll give you my perspective.

Men who can't accommodate? Well, there's no real knowing until you ask.

Men who are up for it? I'd suggest the vast majority on a night out would be. I've never once been out where either myself or friends were approached by a women that proceeded to fulfil and when propositioned said "nah, you're alright. Think I'll go home alone and have a wank instead"

over a year ago

Flirting not fulfil! Bloody fat thumbs

over a year ago

If a bloke is showing interest in you, he's up for it.

If you show an interest in him, he will be up for it.

If you don't show an interest in him, he will still be up for it.

Personally, a skin-full of alcohol has never taken me to a point where I 'failed to perform'. However, I'm pretty sure it makes me a lot more attractive to me... and a lot less attractive to the female sex.

I was never a fan of 'vanilla' one-night stands - but that doesn't mean I didn't get tempted.

over a year ago

"First and foremost how do I read if a bloke is up for it?"

Is he awake? He's up for it

By *r on the EdgeMan
over a year ago

accrington

I think the main issue is they all recognise your legs from your fab profile and know that you're not looking for sgl guys

over a year ago

I agree OP. Just got back from hols and pulled every time we went out, even in a taxi.

over a year ago

Hmm. So, in sum, he's (almost) always up for it, I should keep giving subtle or direct hints about their living circumstances to ascertain if we can go back to his, and ignore any level of alcohol use that night.

The only way I can find out is by keep going out on vanilla nights out. And live with the sexual frustration on nights where I don't pull!

Swinging is just a thousand times less complicated!

over a year ago

I would imagine my technique is transferable, I am a smoker so needless to say on a night out I find myself in the smoking shelter. So if I see a lady I like I'll light her cigarette for her, breaks the ice. You both get chatting and the rest is history. The perks of this are that you begin casually chatting without it being so potentially awkward in the beginning and you'll often be talking to someone whilst their friends aren't around which is great because what usually happens is when people are surrounded by their friends some kind of approval is required before engaging in conversation whereas if you're just casually chatting one on one then you get to see more of each other's personalities with no additional pressures.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Jesus... just go up to them and say.... 'fancy a fuck?'

Job done. Or not. Then onto the next target.

over a year ago

"Hmm. So, in sum, he's (almost) always up for it, I should keep giving subtle or direct hints about their living circumstances to ascertain if we can go back to his, and ignore any level of alcohol use that night.

The only way I can find out is by keep going out on vanilla nights out. And live with the sexual frustration on nights where I don't pull!

Swinging is just a thousand times less complicated! "

I find just the opposite. in vanilla world I can meet women fairly easily. Here it's tumble city...

over a year ago

"

I find just the opposite. in vanilla world I can meet women fairly easily. "

Do tell, how do you pick up on that you can get the woman with you home? As in, what would I need to do to look, or behave, like I'm available on a normal vanilla night out?

Post new Message to Thread